There are plenty of online casino games, and the ones that are played with cards are the most popular ones. (Well, maybe the second popular ones after slot machines.) And among card games, blackjack and its variants (including Canadian Blackjack or Progressive Blackjack) are the most “cool” looking ones.
They are easy to learn, hard to master, and if you pick the right variant, the rules favor the player, to help you pick the best suited game for you we have created a online casino games guide.
Spanish 21 card counting fits this description perfectly: It is the best blackjack variant for beginners with rules that favor the player – there are lots of betting options available and to tell the truth, the gameplay is more fun than classic blackjack. However, even if you know how to play blackjack, you still need help on how to play Spanish 21 blackjack too. You will also learn how to make money playing Blackjack.
And this is what we are going to do in this guide: We will show you how to play Spanish 21 card game, give useful tips and a Spanish 21 strategy card, and finally, list the best international online casinos to play Spanish 21. Let’s start: Those cards won’t deal themselves!
- 1What Is Spanish 21
- 2How To Play Spanish 21
- 3The Difference Between Spanish 21 Card Game And Blackjack
- 4Special Payouts Specific To Spanish 21
- 5Spanish 21 Basic Strategy: How To Win At Spanish 21
- 6Spanish 21 Strategy Chart
- 7Spanish 21 Odds
- 8Spanish 21 Match the Dealer
- 9Additional Deviation of Spanish 21
- 10Spanish 21: Pros And Cons For The Players
- 11Frequently Asked Questions about Spanish 21
Our Best Online Casino Picks
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €500;
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €300;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200;
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
Windetta Casino Welcome Bonus: 215% Up to €2000 + 200 Free Spins
- 1st deposit: 90% up to €500 + 75 Free Spins on Gates of Olympus;
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins on The Hand of Midas;
- 3rd deposit: 75% up to €500 + 75 Free Spins on Sugar Rush.
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €1000 + 50 Free Spins
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to €250
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €250
- 4th deposit: 50% up to €250
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements: 35x (Bonus + deposit)
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
What Is Spanish 21
How To Play Spanish 21
The Difference Between Spanish 21 Card Game And Blackjack
Best Online Casino List for Spanish 21 
Special Payouts, Specific To Spanish 21
Spanish 21 Basic Strategy: How To Win At Spanish 21
We can give you some Spanish 21 tips in order to show you how to beat Spanish 21. The general blackjack strategies still apply to this game too, so card counting will be your best Spanish blackjack strategy. In fact, it will be easier to do because the decks do not contain 10s. By simply counting the picture cards, you can get a pretty good idea about the cards left in the deck. This is the most basic strategy for Spanish 21 you can use but we can give you additional tips too:
- Use a Spanish 21 cheat sheet, very similar to a classic blackjack cheat sheet. These are simple charts that show you the most optimal move based on your point total. We are sharing one below. According to the variant you are playing, you can find lots of other charts. These will be especially helpful to beginners.
- If you have 8 points, always hit. Due to 10s being removed from the deck, you have no risk of busting if you take one more card when you have a total of 8. This is not a good total for doubling down or splitting, so taking another card will be the best move here.
- If you have 17 points, always stand. This blackjack rule also applies here. Dealers stand at 17 for a reason, and you should do the same. If you “hit” at 17, you will be risking a bust. In fact, your chances of busting with 17 points are 69%.
- There is one more bonus payout table of Spanish 21 blackjack online, it is called “match the dealer”. The payouts are enormous but the odds are very low. Avoid this type of bet – we will explain the reason below and show you the odds of this option.
- Use the late surrender option. By using it, you can pretty much surrender at any stage in the game. This is a big advantage that cannot be seen in classic blackjack. If you don’t trust your hand, always use the late surrender option.
- Try out free blackjack Spanish 21 games. Before you start to play for real money, you can play Spanish 21 blackjack free at top casinos. Make sure to check the licensing and casino terms before playing blackjack spanish21 free casino games.
As we suggested above, using a Spanish 21 basic strategy chart is the best way to play Spanish 21. According to Spanish 21 rules, you can use these charts even at land-based casinos too – they are completely legal. We are sharing a sample chart below. Note that based on the variant played, you may need different charts.
The Spanish 21 strategy chart below is based on the most common ruleset, where the dealer has to stand at soft 17. However, at some casinos, dealers are forced to hit at 17 too: While rare, this type of game exists. If you are playing such a game, you will need a different chart.
Spanish 21 Strategy Chart
YOUR POINT TOTAL
We mentioned above that you can play Spanish 21 match the dealer bet too, which is a side bet in blackjack, where you need to actively participate. In other words, unlike bonus payouts, you need to place a wager specifically for this bet type. We don’t recommend doing so, because the odds are not in your favor. In order to learn how to play casino Spanish 21, you need to know which kinds of bets you need to avoid and match the dealer is that kind of bet. Here is the odds table:
Spanish 21 Odds
PROBABILITY OF HAPPENING
The Spanish 21 house edge of this bet type is very high and the probabilities are very low – you will just be wasting your money. And this is the final tip we can give to you: Avoid match the dealer bets.
Spanish 21 Match the Dealer
For many players, no bust blackjack is unarguable the best casino game to make money, and Spanish 21 makes the top game casino list at over 100 best online casinos globally. This is because the rules for online Spanish 21 gambling are pretty straightforward. Apart from the traditional blackjack bets, you can also wager that the dealer’s card will have the same value as either or both of your first two cards.
Match the dealer – Six Decks
Match the dealer – Eight Decks
Additional Deviation of Spanish 21
Spanish 21: Pros And Cons For The Players
- Easier to play than classic blackjack
- Card counting is easier too
- Bonus bet payouts are satisfying
- Most of the rules favor the player
- Some bet types offer too high house edge rates
Frequently Asked Questions About Spanish 21
Learn How To Play Spanish 21 And Win
There you go: You have learned how to play Spanish 21, how to apply the basic strategy for Spanish 21, the best moves for your point totals, and how to win at Spanish 21. The only thing left is to find an online casino and start playing. As always, we can help you in this regard too: Pick one of our recommended casino sites and play Spanish 21 online at the safest, fairest, and most legit places. They all offer the best Spanish 21 odds available anywhere. Spanish 21 can be a lot of fun if you choose the right place to play, and we are ready to help you with our geo-targeted casino reviews and other tips like the 20 Card Keno Strategy. Good luck at the tables!