Every online casino offers a bonus to its members: Promotions are the most common thing in the online gambling industry. You can see a welcome bonus on every casino site, for example, and every one of them claims to be the best.
But, what is the truth? Are online casino bonuses really that useful? If so, which ones are better and how do we find the biggest casino bonuses? And How do online casino bonuses work? Well, get ready to learn the answers to these questions and more, because we have prepared the most comprehensive online casino bonus guide for you. You will find below important information and tips from our i-gaming specialists regarding al type of casino bonuses.
About Our Online Casino Bonus Guide: Why We Are Different
We have read a lot of online casino bonus guides so far and noticed a common thing in them: They are just trying to promote online casinos without giving real and useful information about casino bonuses. In other words, they are marketing tools. We recommend specific online casinos in this guide too, but we have a big difference: We tell you all the things you need to know to make informed choices and only recommend reputable places licensed from prestigious agencies. In other words, we want you to be informed on every aspect of the casino bonus offers before making a choice. And once it is time to make that choice, you can pick one of our recommended online casinos and support us in the meantime. We have very detailed criteria for evaluating casino bonuses and we are transparent in our review process: If we are suggesting a specific casino, we always explain the reasons. So this is literally the most comprehensive best online casino bonuses guide you will read: We know what you need and we are ready to provide the biggest casino bonuses for you.
Online Casino Bonuses Explained: How Do They Work?
Online casino bonuses are designed to give a financial advantage to the player – this is the main purpose of them. But the online casino gets something in return too: This is necessary for the system to work. All promotions are tied to certain activities, such as depositing money, becoming a member, or even losing a certain amount of money. When one of these actions happen, the casino offers a bonus to you: If you accept it, you will gain an advantage, and in return, the casino will keep you as a member.
We will explain different types of online casino bonuses in detail below, but let’s give a simple example here. All of the promotions include numbers and rates. These tell you what to expect from that offer. For example, “100 casino bonus” term means either a 100% deposit match rate or 100 free spins (sometimes both). Or, 200% casino bonus means a 200% match rate, 300% Casino Bonus is short for 300 free spins, same goes for 500% First Deposit Bonus and 1000 casino bonus terms. You will always see a certain number and rate in these offers. You need to learn how to “decode” these terms in order to understand the scope of the bonus. Here are some common examples:
- Up to 100 EUR: Means that this figure is the maximum bonus you can get. It is generally advised not to deposit more than this figure, as it is the highest amount you can win.
- 200% Match: Shows the match rate of the deposit. If you deposit 100 EUR, for example, it will be matched by 200% and the casino will credit your account with another 200 EUR.
- Minimum deposit: The minimum amount you need to deposit in order to benefit from the bonus.
- Wagering requirement: Means that you need to reach a certain total of wagers in order to unlock the bonus funds. More info about this is available below.
Below, you can see a list of our suggested casino promotions and use of these terms – now, you know what they mean. To see practical examples for casino bonuses (and learn about their types), keep reading.
Biggest Casino Bonuses: Pick An Offer Below
As can be understood from this explanation, finding the best casino bonuses is not an easy task: You need to know how to read the “small prints” and must have an expertise in this industry. Luckily, we have both and more: Our experienced team reviewed all online casino bonuses in detail and picked only the best ones for you. You can find them below and use any of them to get a head start – in fact, you can even create a starting capital for free. Take a look at our carefully selected bonuses below and keep reading; we have a lot more to tell you.
Free spins winnings are limited to 80 EUR. You must contact customer support before making the deposit. Wagering rate is 30x. Zet Casino is also our top choice from our 100 best online casino list.
Minimum 10 EUR deposit required. Wagering rate is 25x for online casino and 15x for the sportsbook section. Skrill and Neteller payments are not accepted.
Minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR, wagering rate is 5x. The requirement can be completed by placing sports bets.
Once again, these are not just the best online casino bonuses you can find: They are the most reliable ones too. We personally checked each and every one of these offers and we guarantee that they are fair and really advantageous. Pick any of them and start playing in style!
Why You Should Prefer Our Best Casino Bonuses?
Simply put, we know what we are doing. Analyze Casino team has a combined experience of half a century in the online gambling industry and we know the needs and expectations of players. Big numbers and high rates cannot fool us: We know that fairness of casino bonuses are the most important thing. We will provide you only realistic, useful, and advantageous offers – you won’t be finding unfair bonuses here. Moreover, we are aware that players have different experience levels and therefore, we select the best casino promotions for beginners and professionals. Whether you are a beginner or a high-roller, we will always have top offers and deals for you: No matter what your budget or experience level is, you can always benefit from our carefully selected hot deals & offers.
How To Claim Online Casino Bonus Offers: A Step-By-Step Guide
Claiming an online casino bonus is actually easy: You just need to make a deposit or complete the registration process. Some advanced bonuses for current members require extra steps, but the most common new casino bonuses are focused on no deposit and welcome offers, so let’s explain the process according to them:
If you are claiming a no deposit casino bonus:
- Complete the registration and use a bonus code if there is any.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link that is sent to your email.
- Log in to the casino with your credentials.
- The bonus is activated now – check your personal account page to see it.
If you are claiming a welcome bonus:
- Once more, fill out the registration form and activate your account as explained above.
- Log in to the casino and head to “deposits” page. But first, check out the minimum deposit amount of the bonus you are planning to use.
- Use the bonus code (if there is any) before completing the deposit. There will be a textbox in the deposit form which you can use to put the code.
- Complete the online casino payment and check your personal account page. Once your account gets credited for the deposit, your bonus will be automatically activated.
In short, the online casino process is simple and mostly automatic. There are some exceptions of course, which we mention below, but even if this is your first time, you can easily benefit from a bonus offer. Speaking of which, what are these online casino bonuses? What kind of promotions you can find at online casinos and which ones are the best?
Types Of Online Casino Bonuses
- Make sure to use a casino bonus code before becoming a member or making a deposit, if such a code exists.
- If the online casino bonus did not activate automatically, reach to customer support as soon as possible. They may have to “manually” activate it.
- Some online casinos require you to inform the customer support before making a deposit/becoming a member. These are rare but they exist. In such casinos, informing the customer support beforehand is of crucial importance: Otherwise, you won’t be getting the bonus even if you make a deposit.
- Periodically check your personal account page to see the status of your wagering requirement. By doing that, you can see how long you need to keep playing in order to complete the requirement.
- Speaking of which, keep your own wagering records and compare them with the casino records, to be on the safe side.
- Most of the online casino bonuses cannot be used together or at the same time. If you are benefiting from a welcome offer, for example, you won’t be able to benefit from a reload bonus until you complete the first one.
- If the casino offers sports betting services too, most of the time you can transfer your bonuses. For example, the welcome bonus you have won at the casino can be used for playing sports bets.
- Here is a pro tip: In such casinos, if the terms allow it, you can complete the wagering requirement of the casino by playing sports bets too. This is advantageous because the wagering rates of sports bets are way too low than their casino counterparts.
- Don’t forget that some bonus offers are restricted depending on the international online casino, even if they are accepted as a member. This is especially true for online casino USA bonus offers: You can become a member and play games, but you need to be a USA citizen in order to benefit from promotions, for example.
Now, we can start talking about the most common and popular bonus types in online casinos. Here is the list you have been waiting for:
- Welcome Bonuses: Also known as online casino sign up bonus, this offer is for new members only. Requires a certain amount of deposit – usually 10 EUR. The bonus is automatically applied after the first deposit and the payment is matched by a certain rate, i.e. 100%. For example, if the match rate is 100% and you deposit 50 EUR, the casino will credit your account for another 50 EUR. Can be used only once. They usually include free spins bonuses too, which can be used in pre-selected slot machines. Most times this type of bonus offers the hottest casino deals.
- No deposit casino bonuses: Sometimes referred to as free play casino bonuses, this promotion allows the player to win a small bonus fund in return for becoming a member. It is also specific to new members but does not require a deposit. The bonus amount you get is pretty low (between 10-20 EUR) and you still need to complete a wagering requirement. For example, a free blackjack no deposit offer will give you enough funds to play a couple of games for free.
- Deposit casino bonuses: These promotions are also known as reload bonuses. They are available to current members and can be used more than once. In fact, most of them can be used every week (which makes them a sticky bonus). This is also a match bonus, which means the casino matches the deposit amount with a certain rate, just like the welcome offer.
- Loyalty Bonuses: In order to encourage players to stay as members, online casinos give loyalty points (LP) for every game they play and every bet they make. These points will allocate over time and allow you to gain a membership status, such as “diamond” and “silver”. The higher your status, the better bonus offers you will get. Players with high LP get special and personal bonuses too, such as extra online casino free spins. In fact, they sometimes get invited to real world events.
- The refer-a-friend bonus: Players get a personal link after becoming a member of an online casino. If a friend of yours use this link to become a member, you can get a little percentage of his/her wagers. Usually seen in online casinos that are newly opened, as they are in need of new members.
- Cashback bonus: It is possible to win back a certain percentage of your losses every week. The refund rate is usually 10 or 15% and there is an upper limit of the money you can win back. However, this bonus can be used on a constant basis (such as every week) so in the long run, it is always useful.
- High roller bonus means players whom are able to spend large and are compensated in exchange by the casino provider. High rollers will therefore also receive welcome, cashback and reload bonuses, but their figures will always be “larger”.
Biggest Online Casino Bonuses List 
What Is An Online Casino Bonus Code And How To Use It?
An online casino bonus code is literally that, a code. It looks like a random string of numbers and letters, or most of the time, a specific phrase such as “WLC100” (which can be “decoded” as 100% welcome bonus). They are not always active and they always give you an extra, if you know how to find and use them. Let’s start with the latter – there are two possible scenarios where you can use an online casino bonus code:
- During registration. In this scenario, you are using a bonus code while becoming a member. While filling out the registration form (which asks for your name, address, etc.), check for a separate text box: Usually, it will directly say “insert your bonus code here”. Do that and complete the registration process, the code will be automatically used.
- During deposit. The deposit process requires filling out a form too, and there is always a text box in that form that says the same thing. Before completing the deposit, make sure to enter your code to that box. Once again, it will be automatically used.
Using an online casino bonus code is pretty simple: You just need to find the code itself. So, the real question you need to ask is where to find those codes. Well, again, there are two ways of doing this:
- Subscribe to newsletter. Online casinos have newsletters too, and by subscribing them, you will also get new bonus codes. This is a marketing tool and to be honest, the only reason to subscribe to a mailing list. However, in this option, thousands of other players will get the same code and there is always an upper limit in their usage. In other words, you need to act pretty quick.
- Visit Analyze Casino every day. We also share the latest online casino bonus codes with our visitors and we have two important advantages over the newsletters: First, you don’t need to “subscribe” anything and give your email address to us. Second, we share exclusive online casino bonus codes that are not available anywhere else, and with this codes you can have acces to some of the biggest casino bonuses from industry.
And now, let’s answer the last question: What are online casino bonus codes good for? There are multiple advantages of using a bonus code, such as:
- Getting biggest casino bonuses. The usual welcome offer rate of the casino may be 100%, but by using a code, you can increase this rate to 120%.
- Getting special bonuses. This is a common practice for casino bonuses UK. When you use the code, you get additional/extra free spins for a slot game and/or access to a special online roulette bonus.
In any case, using casino bonus codes is always recommended because they will always give you an advantage. More importantly, some of these advantages won’t require completing a wagering requirement. And speaking of which, we can finally talk about the most important matter that affects all online casino promotions.
Wagering Requirements: The Most Important Thing To Know At Bonus Casinos
Even the most fantastic online casino bonus offer has its terms and conditions. And the most important thing to know about these casino deals is to read their “small prints”: They define what you really need to do in order to gain a top online casino bonus. Among these terms and conditions, wagering requirements are the key – it will literally define how fair a casino bonus offer really is.
So, let’s explain the wagering rate: The bonus funds you get via promotions are actually “virtual” balances that are locked. You can see them on your personal account page but cannot use them to play games or withdraw them until you “wager” the bonus. This means reaching a total wagering amount at that casino and each online casino has a different rate. Here is an example that will give you a better idea:
“100% match bonus, up to 100 EUR, 35X wagering”
Now, this is a common example of a welcome bonus which you can see at almost all online casinos. We already explained what the first two terms mean above, so let’s focus on the wagering rate part. The numbers here represent how many times you need to wager the bonus amount. For example, if you have managed to gain 100 EUR from this campaign, you must wager 3.500 EUR first by playing games. The formula is simple: wagering rate x bonus funds. In this example, we simply multiplied 100 EUR and 35.
Wagering means depositing money and playing games with that money: Funding your account with the required amount is not enough. In other words, you must spend that money by playing games – this is what wagering means. As can be guessed, the rate here should be as low as possible: Higher rates take longer to complete and disadvantageous to players. The general online casino bonus wagering rates change between 25 and 35x, but it is possible to see higher and lower rates too. You must also know these while trying to complete a wagering requirement:
- There may also be a time limit. Check the terms & conditions page to see if this is the case. Some online casinos require you to complete the wagering within a certain time frame, i.e. one month. If such a limit exists, makes sure that you are able to complete the requirement before it expires. Otherwise, your bonus will be automatically deleted from your account. There are online casinos that do not put a time limit to wagering requirements too, prefer them as long as possible. Check our casino review pages to see the actual rates.
- Wagering requirements are tied to certain games. Your wagers on some games contribute 100% towards the requirement and some contribute less. Online casinos usually use slot machines to complete the requirement – in other words, your wagers on slots will contribute 100%. For other games, this rate can be much less or even zero. Again, usually, card and table games contribute 0% because they have the lowest house edges. Do not play games that do not contribute 100% until the requirement is done.
- There may be additional limitations on your account until the requirement is met. The most common example of this is the bet limit: Until you complete the wagering, your bets cannot be higher than 5 EUR in all games, for example. In other words, even if you are playing a game that contributes 100%, it will take a long time to complete the requirement. The time limit is important because of this reason: If it is too short, you may not have enough time to play the required number of games.
- Lastly, some online casinos apply withdrawal limitations too. Don’t get this wrong: You can still withdraw the money you have won; they do not restrict that. But withdrawing money before the requirement is complete may cancel your bonus. Check the terms & conditions page especially for this subject: If this is the case, you may need to wait for a long time to make a withdrawal.
Why Do Online Casino Bonuses Have A Wagering Requirement?
There are two main reasons for this requirement:
- Preventing abuse of bonuses. If there were no wagering requirements, all players will switch to another online casino as soon as they get the bonus. Moreover, they will keep “collecting” bonuses as they go. This is simply human nature: If online casinos allow the bonuses to be withdrawn without a requirement (or, a time limit), everybody would grab them and run, simple as that. Wagering requirements prevent misuse of the online casino offers.
- Extending the membership period. The more you stay as a member, the better: Online casinos know that as long as you keep being a member, you will spend money to play games and to complete the requirement. They are businesses too, after all, and “locking” customers with a plan is a good thing for all establishments. You won’t be looking for a new online casino before completing the requirement and getting your bonus, you have an investment in that casino after all.
In other words, online casinos do not use wagering requirements just because they are “evil”. They have to determine some conditions and they need to know you will be staying as a member for a certain period of time. This is a business too and no company can stay alive by distributing “free money” but we can help you answer the question of “how to make money from online casino bonuses?”
The minimum deposit amount is 0.01 BTC and the bonus rate is 100%. Requires loyalty wagering, see review for details.
Match rate is 100%, minimum 10 EUR deposit needed. Free spins must be used within 30 days. Wagering rate is 35x.
The bonus is available only for certain countries. The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR, and the wagering rate is 35x.
Minimum 0.002 BTC deposit is required, the wagering rate is 40x. No deposit bonus available gives 25 free spins.
Is it possible to get the top online casino bonus offers from mobile devices?
Of course. iPhone Casinos or Android Casinos still offer bonuses too, and sometimes they are better than their desktop variants. Mobile members are better for online casinos, so they try to encourage the use of mobile devices with additional promotions. The process works exactly as we described in this guide, nothing is different. In fact, here is a pro tip: Before becoming a member of an online casino, always check the mobile phone casino bonus. They are usually located on a separate webpage (which can be accessed only from mobile devices) so visit the casino site with your tablet or cell phone. If the offers you see are better than the desktop site, complete the registration & deposit from your mobile device.
FAQ About Online Casino Bonus Offers
Find The Best Online Casino Offers, Play With An Advantage
We are sure that you can play with an advantage now: In this guide, we have shown you the ways of finding biggest online casino bonuses and list the best ones for you. Pick any of them, claim your bonus, and start playing: It is that easy. Remember that we update our lists and content on a constant basis, so visit us often to learn the best current deals at online casinos. We love online casino bonuses and we respect our visitors: That’s why we offer you the most objective, up-to-date, and useful information available. Let’s grab those casino bonuses and play together!