An online casino in Poland is a hard thing to find: Due to strict laws and regulations, this country is not that “friendly” to casino Poland online websites. In theory, it is still possible to launch online casinos here but in practice, not many operators are willing to do that. For the same reason, Poland online casino bonus promotions are hard to find; there are not many operators out there that offer such campaigns.
Nevertheless, online gambling in Poland is still possible, especially if you know what to look for. There are still some options for Polish players and gambling can still be entertaining if you pick the right websites. This is the purpose of this article: Below, we will tell you how to find the top online casino Poland and how to play at it without a problem with a generous welcome bonus searched by our team, special for you.
Our Best Casino Choice For Poland
How To Find The Top Online Casino Poland
We will start by explaining the general criteria you should use while evaluating Poland online casinos. We know they work because we use the same ones too – finding the best online casinos of the world is not an easy task and we are looking for the following things in our reviews for years:
- The size of the game collection available in Poland. If a website wants to enter our top online casino Poland lists, it should be able to offer a lot of games. And by “a lot of”, we mean at least 700 games in different categories – the more the merrier. And these games must be developed by the well-known names in the industry, such as Thunderkick, Quickfire, EGT, Yggdrasil Gaming, NYX Gaming, and Evolution Gaming. Of course, there are many other providers out there but these will be a good start.
- Legit and fair gambling for online casinos which is running in Poland Even the professional gamblers cannot fully understand how fair casino Poland online games really are. Let’s say you are playing a casino Poland online roulette game – how can you be sure that the game is fair? This info should come from an independent auditor, such as eCOGRA and iTechLabs. We check that if the casinos work with one of these auditors or not. In addition, the casino must be licensed from a legal and reputable agency – more info about this below.
- Fair and advantageous bonuses for Polish casino players. Every online casino makes a good welcome offer and lots of other bonuses, but how fair they really are? Are you sure that you will be able to complete the wagering requirement? While evaluating bonus offers, we look at their terms and conditions, not their rates. The best casino in the world is the casino that offers fair bonuses, not the “highest” ones.
- Professional and helpful support agents. As Polish players, we know that your options are limited when it comes to online gambling – that’s why getting fast and professional customer support is important. Because when you experience a problem, the support team will be the only thing that can help you – that’s why we create “scenarios” and test them on the customer representatives.
- Localized features. By localized features, we mean more than one thing: language, currency, and payment methods fall into this category. In other words, if the casino website supports Polish language, it gets lots of points from us. Moreover, if it supports PLN natively, this means you don’t need to deal with exchange rates. Lastly, you should be getting localized payment methods too: As we will explain below, not all of the payment options work in Poland. That’s why you should be getting alternative methods to PayPal, bank transfers, and credit cards. For example, a Poland online casino must support pre-paid cards and e-wallets
Our Best Online Casino Poland List: Take Your Pick
We know why you are here: You want to see the best online casino Poland list. Don’t worry, this is not a clickbait article: Without further due, we give you the list of all online casinos that accept members from Poland. Note that we did not say online casinos in Poland – unfortunately, for the reasons we will explain below, there are almost no local online casinos in this country. But don’t worry: The list below actually shows the best online casinos worldwide and any of them welcomes Polish players. We still need to mention a couple of things specific to this country but read the list first, see your options, then continue reading to find out important information that will affect your online gambling experience in Poland.
Is Online Casino Legal In Poland?
The good news is that Poland is among the countries that allow online gambling. The bad news is that no operator is currently interested.
Ok, let’s start from the beginning. The law that regulates gambling in Poland is called “Gambling Act” and it is in use since 2009. Until 2016, nearly all forms of gambling were illegal in Poland. However, in 2016, this law got pretty big updates and changed a lot of things. Here is the short version:
- Land-based casinos are legal in Poland and each municipality that has 250.000 residents can have one land-based casino. To open another one in the same municipality, there must be another 250.000 people. You get the idea: One casino for every 250.000 population. More than 38 million people live in this country, so it is possible to open more than 150 land-based casinos.
- Sports betting, lotteries, and fantasy sports betting are legal.
- Online casinos are legal too.
Sounds good, right? At first sight, it seems like every form of gambling is legal in the country and this is true. However, there are two main problems:
- To offer gambling services in Poland, operators must acquire a local license from the Minister Of Finance. You don’t need to be a Polish citizen to get this license, any company can get it. However, the license costs 883.000 PLN (around 230.000 USD) and the tax rate is 50%. That’s right: Online casinos must give 50% of their incomes to the government.
- The government actively censors offshore gambling sites that do not have this license. The message is simple: If you want to accept Polish citizens as members, you must get our license. Moreover, they restrict local banks to accept transfers from unlicensed online casinos. If you prefer to play at an offshore casino, you will experience a lot of problems with regards to deposits and withdrawals.
To be honest, no operator will get this license if it has to pay 50% of its income as tax. There is a reason why they set up shop in offshore islands: To avoid heavy tax rates. Therefore, while online casinos are perfectly legal, you won’t be finding many local casino sites in Poland, sorry. However, you can still play at offshore gambling sites if you follow our suggestions.
What To Look For While Picking A Casino Online In Poland
For the reasons explained above, finding an online casino that accepts members from Poland will be a hard job. No worries though: The online casinos we have listed above will still accept you and let you play games with real money. However, there are still things you need to know – some of these may affect your gambling experience negatively. Make sure to check for the following list and our online casino games guide before picking a Poland online casino:
- Poland provider restrictions. Some providers restrict their games according to countries. For example, Canadians cannot play the majority of Netent’s game collection. This will affect Polish players too, at an extent: While card and table games will be less problematic, you may not access to the whole slot games collection of the casinos. So, you can still play casino Poland roulette online and casino Poland online poker games, for example, but you may not be seeing all of the slot machines. There is nothing you can in this regard – this restriction is applied by providers, not casinos themselves.
- Customer support limitations. To be able to use customer support, you must know English. Online casinos usually do not employ Polish citizens to work at support, for understandable reasons. In addition, live chat and email will be your only options to reach the support team. You can still use telephone support of course, if it is offered, but international rates will apply.
- Limited bonus offers accorded to Poland. Some bonus promotions, especially welcome offers, may not be used by Polish citizens. Once more, this restriction is not made by the casino itself, it comes with the license terms. You may not be getting some bonus offers, especially the no deposit bonuses. Or, your rates may be lower than other members. For being in safety please use our recommendation for the top online casinos from Poland.
- Licenses and legality for Polish players. To avoid potential problems, you must always play at legal, reputable, and licensed casinos. By license, we mean prestigious ones, such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Curacao eGaming, and Malta Gambling Authority. You will experience fewer problems at online casinos with reputable licenses.
- Payment Options for Poland Casinos. As explained below, Poland banks are prohibited to accept payments from unlicensed (offshore) gambling sites. This means you cannot use credit cards and bank transfers for deposits and withdrawals. Your only options will be e-wallet services, pre-paid cards, and blockchain transfers. Make sure that the casino you picked supports all of these.
The Future: Will There Be Any More Online Casino Poland Websites?
To be honest, we are pessimistic in this regard. Operators made a lot of lobby activities to influence politicians during the Gambling Act changes. Simply put, they all backfired – to show that they are not influenced by “gamblers”, politicians made the changes especially restrictive. They basically said “You want legal gambling? Here you go – but you need to give half of your income to us”. No operator will enter the Polish gambling market with these tax rates, even the United Kingdom asks for less. There may be some small-scaled websites that are operated by local land-based casinos but we do not expect any of the big names in this industry to acquire this license. For the foreseeable future, we think that Polish players must use offshore gambling sites.
Top Online Casinos Accepting Polish Players List 
Pros and Cons Of Casino Online Poland Websites
- All forms of gambling are completely legal
- Anyone can acquire a license
- The license fee is not that big
- Very heavy tax rates
- Offshore online casinos are heavily censored
Online Casino Poland FAQ
Online gambling can still be a fun and profitable hobby even in Poland – but only if you know what to look out for. We tried to guide Polish players in this article and listed all of the best online casinos that will accept them as members. We also gave some tips and tricks to handle the payment issues: Now, you know which casinos to play at and which payment methods to use. You are ready for gambling – pick one of our casinos and start having fun!