Nothing beats mobile wallets when it comes to simplicity and security: Sending and receiving money to and from online casinos with your mobile phone is the most efficient way of handling gambling transactions. And Zimpler is truly a simple mobile wallet provider: As we will explain below, you don’t even need to use a password in order to send and receive money with Zimpler. While it is geographically limited, Zimpler is a very fast payment method supported by the majority of European online casinos. And in this article, we will explain casinos online Zimpler work. In addition, we will give you a best Zimpler casino online list so you can start playing right away.
Our Best Zimpler Casino Top Picks
About Zimpler: What Is It?
Zimpler was established in 2012, by Johan Friis and Kristofer Ekman Sinclair. Their goal was creating a mobile payment system that is easy to use and requires no passwords at all. For this reason, they partnered up with local banks and used their electronic identity infrastructure. The ID verification is done by the banks, so it is possible to use Zimpler without a password. The only thing you need is a mobile phone and an SMS verification code: Using Zimpler is as easy as that. (We will explain how to use Zimpler in detail below.)
Today, Zimpler has 37 employees and 112.00 users in Finland and Sweden. They are focused only on these two countries at the moment, but they plan to add other European countries in the near future too.
How Do Online Casinos With Zimpler Work?
Online casinos that accept Zimpler are partners of this service, actually. Zimpler is a payment provider and any online casino operator can sign a deal with them. As a mobile payment option, Zimpler is not a “carrier billing” system. Instead, it is a mobile wallet service that can be linked to local bank accounts. Basically, you add a payment source to your Zimpler account (only credit card or bank account), then you start to send money and accept withdrawals by using your mobile device. Each transaction is authorized by unique SMS code, so it is very secure. Zimpler is just an intermediary that transfers the money to and from your payment source. In this regard, it is like an e-wallet. However, there are four important differences:
- Zimpler only accepts EUR, SEK, and USD
- Zimpler can only be used in Finland and Sweden
- There is no chargeback
- The limit for Zimpler casino online transactions is 500 EUR (1.500 EUR for non-gambling transactions
So, you cannot send more than 500 EUR to an online casino that accept Zimpler, and cannot receive more than 500 EUR. If you are a low roller, this won’t be a problem at all. But if you are a high-roller or hit the jackpot, you won’t be able to use Zimpler as a payment method.
Zimpler Casino List: Best Online Casinos That Accept Zimpler Deposits
Well, Zimpler may not be available in every country, but there are lots of online casinos that take Zimpler. In fact, it will be quite challenging to find the best casinos accepting Zimpler: There are simply too many options. There is no need to worry though: As always, we are ready to help you. Below, you can find the Zimpler casino list which shows the best online casinos that accept this payment option. This list is for 2020, so it shows all of the new Zimpler casinos too. You can’t go wrong with any of them: Pick a casino Zimpler from the list and start playing online slot machines Zimpler games today!
Best Online Casino List
Note that we picked these casinos that accept Zimpler not just because they support this payment method. They are also the safest online casinos you can find: They are all licensed, secure, and fair websites. The team of Analyze Casino tested each and every one of these online casinos in detail.
How To Make An Online Casino Zimpler Deposit
Zimpler casino payments are amazingly easy and fast. As long as you have a mobile phone, you can make a deposit and Zimpler casino withdrawals. Moreover, the process will be instant too and require no fees. Let’s see how can we make a casino pay with Zimpler in five easy steps:
- Start by signing up for an account from the official Zimpler website. Note that there is no Zimpler casino app you can download from the application stores. Visit the website, enter your phone number, verify it with the SMS that is sent to you – that’s it.
- Install “BankID” application from the App Store or Play Store. This app can only be downloaded from Sweden or Finland. If you are not a citizen of these countries, you cannot use the app (and Zimpler casino service). This is because BankID is the official application of local banks in these countries, and you need to have a national ID to use it. So there is no casino Zimpler France (or Zimpler casino en ligne) service you can use, sorry. In fact, there are no Zimpler USA casino, Zimpler casino Canada, Zimpler casinos Australia, and Zimpler casino UK services too, as explained above.
- Open the BankID app and enter your phone number once again. Doing so will connect your Zimpler account to your BankID application.
- Add a payment source to your BankID app – this can be a bank account or a credit card.
- Now, we are ready to make a deposit at Zimpler accepted casino
The rest of the process is very much like making regular online casino payments. Let’s explain it in steps too:
- Pick a zimplercasino from our best Zimpler casinos online
- Complete the registration, log in with your credentials.
- Open your profile page and click on the button that says “deposit”.
- Pick Zimpler among the offered options and specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your phone number. Hit “submit” button.
- Zimpler will send you a unique code via SMS. Enter this code to the BankID app.
- Pick your source for the transaction (credit card or bank account).
- Hit “Pay XXX EUR” button.
That’s it. The Zimpler casino online won’t see your credit card or bank account information. Moreover, the Zimpler online casino operator will be able to see the transaction information in real time – this means guaranteed payments. Now, you can start to enjoy Zimpler casino slots, online blackjack Zimpler, online roulette real money Zimpler, and any other casino games.
How To Make A Zimpler Casino Instant Withdrawal
Making an instant Zimpler withdrawal casino transaction is also as easy as making deposits. Remember the part where we explained how you add a payment source to your Zimpler account? Well, Zimpler online casinos will send your funds to these sources. Here is what you need to do, and again, step by step:
- After creating a Zimpler account and becoming a member of a Zimpler online casino as explained above, log in to your profile page again.
- This time, you will be looking for a button that says “withdraw” or Zimpler casino fast payout. Click on that button.
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw and enter your telephone number.
- Enter your verification code to the BankID app and choose which source you the funds will be sent.
- Click on the “withdraw XXX EUR” button.
And done. Zimpler is a near-instant payment method, so casinos accepting Zimpler payments will send your money in a couple of minutes. Note that, however, only if you live in Finland or Sweden. These are the only countries that are supported by Zimpler casino Europe websites.
Alternative Methods For Zimpler Casino Deposit And Withdrawals
It is possible to use other payment methods at Zimpler accepted casinos too. In fact, you will be forced to pick a different payment option if you don’t live in the two countries we mentioned above. Since this is the case, let’s list a couple of alternative payment methods which you can use at casinos using Zimpler:
- Bitcoin casino sites: Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and offers unmatched security & privacy. If this option is available and you know how to use it, always go with Bitcoin.
- Wire transfer casino sites: Bank transfer is the most common payment method at online casino sites. It is secure and reliable, but also very slow.
- E-wallet casino sites: If an online casino supports e-wallet services such as Neteller, Skrill, and Paypal; these will be your default choice after Zimpler.
We recommend e-wallets, because they are the easiest ones to use. Moreover, they are supported in much more countries than Zimpler. In this regard, credit cards would be a fine choice too, but remember that they are not as secure as e-wallets. Bitcoin should be the first choice of gamblers which live in countries that did not legalize gambling. For example, since Zimpler casino online Australia sites do not exist and gambling is considered illegal in this country, cryptocurrencies will give Australian players the privacy they need. And bank transfers should really be your last resort, as they take weeks to complete.
Pros And Cons Of Casinos With Zimpler Deposit
- Very easy to use
- Unmatched security
- Near-instant payments
- Works with any mobile phone
- Real-time confirmation for Zimpler casino merchants
- Can be used only in Finland and Sweden
- 500 EUR transaction limit
FAQ About Zimpler Casino Online Sites
Find A Legit Online Casino Zimpler Today
Take another look at our top Zimpler casino list: We already picked the best Zimpler casinos for you. As long as you can use this payment method, you can pick any online casino from our list and start playing hundreds of online slots real money Zimpler games today. But if you are unable to use this option, don’t worry: We have prepared dozens of guides for other payment methods too, and we are sure that we can find the best payment method for you. Analyze Casino prepares geo-targeted casino reviews, so we are able to offer different options for different countries. Now without further due, let’s start playing together: Good luck out there and see you at the tables!