While reading an online casino review, most of the players focus on games, bonuses, and payment methods. However, there is another feature that will define the quality of your online gambling experience directly: casino software companies. The casino game software used by online casinos directly affect all other remaining features. In fact, the casino software determines which online casino bonuses and casino games (for more info regarding which games you can play come check out our online casino games guide) you will get and how good they will be. Yes, the online casino software is that important and most of the players do not even know it exists. Well, not anymore: In this article, we will talk about casino gaming software in detail, explain why it is important, and give you an updated casino software providers list that includes the best developers in the industry. Let’s start by answering the obvious question: What is casino software?
Our Top Online Casinos With The Best Software
Make your first deposit of at least €10 and we’ll match it with a 100% bonus up to €1050 + 300 free spins too.
Amazing Welcome Package Up To €1500 + 150 free spins. Top up your account and receive bonuses!
What Does Online Casino Software Mean?
What do you see when you visit an online casino website? Games, bonus offers, login/signup buttons, and payment methods, right? Well, as you can guess, all of these features are controlled by online casino softwares. And these are not separate programs either: An online casino software controls almost everything in casino sites as a whole and from one central management point. A casino website consists of thousands of programming codes and there are companies out there who write those codes. The online casino management does not have to do anything from scratch: They go to casino software developers, purchase their packages, and only add their own logos. This way, you can have a running online casino site in a couple of days and start the operation. The package sold by these gambling software developers includes everything you need: Games, membership management, payment infrastructure, personal bonuses, and even the design of the website if you need it. This is called “white label software casino online” service and most of the online casinos prefer this option. When we say casino gaming software, we are referring to this “package”.
Or, online casino management may prefer just to purchase the games from online casino software providers and do all other things in-house. This is also an option used by mostly big online casino brands. In any case, the quality of casino software defines the quality of your online gambling experience too, whether it is the full package or just the games. Let’s examine both options separately.
Casino Gaming Software: To Play Games
If you decide to purchase only the games and handle every other thing in-house, this is the casino game software you will use. Such online casinos handle customer support, payment infrastructure, membership management, and bonuses on their own. They just purchase the game collection of the online casino gaming software provider. In other words, the games you see in online casinos are not made by the casino itself: Casino software providers developed them and the online casino just hosts them. Some online casinos work only with one casino game software provider and some of them prefer to work with dozens of casino gaming software companies. As can be guessed, the more the merrier: The casino software diversity defines how many games you will get to play and how good they will be. Simply put, if the gambling software developers are good, the games will be good too.
Online Gambling Software: To Manage Members
This is the “casino software and services” package, also known as “white label software online casino”. Online casino software providers sell all the other things we listed above in addition to games. In other words, the provider handles payments, membership management, and bonuses. The casino software runs on the servers of the operator, but it is entirely built by the casino software developer itself. This type of casino software handles almost everything automatically: The casino gambling software awards personal bonuses to members on special occasions (for example, on birthdays), manages the personal balances of members, defines which games will be shown on the main page, etc. In short, it is a complete package and the best casino software. This type of casino software is usually tailored to work with the games of a single provider, the one who also issued the management software. So, if you see an online casino listing itself as “Playtech casino”, for example, this means two things:
- All of the games in that casino is provided by Playtech (no other casino gaming software companies are available)
- All other features of that casino are handled by the online gaming software of Playtech.
Top Casino List 2021 With Best Casino Softwares
These are the online casinos with the best casino software: This means it is guaranteed that you will have access to the latest & most popular games and a reliable gambling services. All of them work with multiple developers: If we make a list of casino software providers, you can be sure that games of the top 10 can be found at these websites. Pick any of them and start playing today!
In-house or white label: Which one is better? While making a casino software review, we focus on what it offers to players, not its type. As long as the casino software is able to offer you a high-quality gambling experience, what category it belongs does not matter. Both casino gaming software has advantages and disadvantages. The white label casino software is able to offer the entire game collection of a single provider. In-house casino software, on the other hand, may not be able to offer all the games in a provider’s collection but it offers dozens of other providers. We cannot say one is better than the other: Both have strong and weak points. That’s why we recommend you focusing on the “name” of the software provider, instead of the online casino type. As long as the provider is a well-known and respected name, it will offer you a good gambling experience.
Best Casino Software Providers As Of 2021: Online Casino Software List
Let’s continue with a list of casino software providers. However, preparing a simple online casino software list is not enough: We also need to pick the best casino software. So, which casino software providers are well-known and respected? In other words, which ones are the best? There are literally dozens of online gaming software providers in this industry but only a couple of them manage to offer a certain quality level. As of 2021, these are the most popular and successful casino software providers in the online gambling industry:
Why Is Casino Software Important?
Preferring online casinos that work with the best online gaming providers is important, because all of the services you get in a casino site are provided by those companies. The better they are, the better your experience will be, simple as that. In this regard, online casino software provider selection affects the following things:
- Game quality and quantity. The quantity part is simple: In order to play thousands of games, you must find casino sites that work with multiple gaming providers. The more the merrier, there is no limit in this regard. However, quality is also important: Are you able to play the latest and most popular games? What about fairness? If the casino software provider is of high-quality, the games you get to play will be high-quality too.
- Personal bonuses and offers. The top-tier casino software can tailor its features according to the personal information of members. For example, you can be greeted by a personal bonus on your birthdate. Or, the software can send you a special free spins bonus offer on a slot game you play the most. Note that these will be automated actions and won’t require human intervention – the casino software will offer personal promotions to thousands of members each day. You can even get exclusive bonus codes.
- Responsible gaming options. The limitations you can put to your account are determined by online casino software too. In order to put restrictions on different features (such as balance, time, and game time limitations), the casino software must be able to offer those.
- Ease of use. And lastly, the online casino software will determine how easy it will be to use the casino site. In fact, it will affect even page and game loading speeds. The better the software, the better your navigation will be.
- Multi-platform support. If you want to use your mobile device for gambling, the online casino software will determine whether this is possible or not. Or, the scope of it: Are you able to play all of the games or only a couple of them? High-quality online casino software supports multiple platforms and give you the opportunity to play any game on any device.
In short, while you cannot “see” an online casino software, it greatly affects your overall gambling experience. That’s why you need to pick the best ones and do not settle for anything less.
This casino by software list will give you a pretty good idea on which providers to focus on. Note that you can find separate reviews of all these online casinos on our website. Once more, none of the software providers have their own online casinos. They just develop games and management software for casino websites. We always pick online casinos that work with multiple providers and offer the best gambling experience to their members. In other words, our recommended online casinos (and mobile casino sites) work with at least one of these providers and the majority of them work with more than one.
Important Things To Know & Online Casino Software Tips
- You can use advanced search filters at online casinos to see the games of a specific casino software provider. This will be especially useful if there are multiple providers and you are looking for only one of them.
- Remember that some of these online gaming providers do not develop games under their own brand. For example, you cannot see slot machines developed by WMS anymore because they work for SG Digital now. So if you are looking for WMS slots, you should actually look for SG Digital slot games.
- You are actually connecting to a remote server while playing games. This means you are leaving the online casino site; the game takes place in a different server. Make sure your connection is encrypted while playing the games of software providers for this reason. You should look for a green and tiny lock icon at the upper left corner of the address bar. If you are seeing it, this means your connection is encrypted with SSL and secure.
- If you are looking for an old game of a specific provider but cannot find it anywhere, try your luck at white-label casinos that work with that provider. As explained above, such casinos are able to offer the entire collection of a casino software provider, even the oldest games.
- If you like playing innovative games, give new casino software developers a chance – usually, they offer interesting features that cannot be found anywhere else. Rabcat, for example, offers a “city building” feature in its slots. Old casino software developers are quite conservative when it comes to new features. For old-school gaming, prefer the “old” developers such as Novomatic, Bally, and Cryptologic.
Upcoming Casino Software Providers: Pioneers Of The Future
There are also lots of new casino software providers in the industry, which are not as popular as the ones above but hold a great promise for the future. You can see some of them in the following list:
Casino Software FAQ
Find The Best Online Gaming Software For You
Now, you know what online casino software means and how does it affect your gambling experience. Picking the online casinos that work with the best providers is of crucial importance for safe, fun, fair, and profitable gaming. We showed you which online gaming software providers are capable of doing this and we picked the best online casinos that work with them: You can start playing right now without losing time. If you want to learn more about casino software providers, make sure to visit us often as we regularly update our content and lists. Let’s find the best casino gaming software providers together!