When you search for “baccarat strategy” on the internet, Greg Fletcher will be displayed among the top results. This is because he developed a strategy of his own called “attack”. Mr. Fletcher also has a self-published book available in PDF format, just search for “baccarat attack strategy pdf” or “baccarat attacks strategy book”, it is free to download.
But it is also 163 pages long – to save you the trouble, we have read the document from start to finish and took some notes. It is really an interesting one but we are sure the question in your mind is “does it work”, so let’s start analyzing it. Most of the baccarat attack strategy reviews seem to be positive about Mr. Fletcher’s tactic, so are they really right?
Our Best Casino Picks - Great Games&Bonuses
Baccarat Attack Strategy Review: What Is It And How It Works
This strategy actually started in a forum for baccarat players, and many players tried it so far. The attack strategy is a variant of Martingale, which requires increasing the wager under certain conditions. However, instead of increasing the wager continuously, you must wait for “opportunities”, which Mr. Fletcher defines as “winning streaks”. And if you start losing, you must fall back to lower wager amounts.
Sounds easy enough, but in reality, the system is quite complex – in fact, it may be among the most advanced baccarat betting systems around. There are four-bet types and certain betting rules to follow. You will need to take notes to use this strategy: It is not as simple as Martingale or any other negative progression system. Below, you can find more about these rules and how they should be applied.
Betting Types In Baccarat Attack Strategy
This strategy has four-bet types:
- Starter Bet: The amount you need to wager in order to enter the game. It is defined by the game itself – if the minimum entry wager is 5 USD, for example, you will start by placing 5 USD.
- Trigger Bet: This is the bet you place right after Starter. It will be double the amount of Starter Bet, so 10 USD in this example.
- Attack Betting: If you win the Trigger Bet, you switch to this mode. Attack betting requires lowering and increasing wager amounts in a certain order. You start with half of the Trigger Bet and then slowly increase the amount, as long as you keep winning.
- Retrenchment Betting: If you lose the Trigger Bet (or Attack Betting mode ends because of a loss), you switch to this mode. This is the part where you start increasing the wager continuously – you add the Starter Bet amount to all of your wagers, respectively. So, for example, you start with placing 10 USD, increase it to 20 (10 + 10), increase it to 40 (20+20) and so on.
There is a betting rule too: You should switch your bets according to the progress of the game. This part is simple: You start by betting on the banker and switch to the player in the next round. You keep doing this, betting on a different side at each round.
Sound a little complex to follow? The system is explained in baccarat attack strategy forum in detail, but these are the basis of it. In any case, you will need to take notes in order to apply this strategy, as we mentioned above. Switch to the practical examples part to understand how the system
works – seeing it with numbers will give you a better idea. In any case, do not forget this: Whether you are using Attack or Retrenchment mode, you will need to increase the stakes at each round.
Can Baccarat Attack Strategy Really Improve Your Winning Chances?
Mr. Fletcher’s strategy may seem like complex but it has pretty simple foundations. Basically, you switch to Martingale strategy if you lose and start increasing the bet amounts. When you win, you switch to a variant of Mini-Martingale strategy and still increase the bets, but with lower rates this time. In addition to all of these, you must change which side you are betting on at each round, a thing that cannot be seen in many other baccarat strategy.
So, does it really work? Yes, of course, it does. The thing about progressive baccarat strategies is that they all work, as long as you have the funds to back you up. In other words, once you start winning, you will be able to cover all of your losses. But nobody can say when you will start winning, so you must be able to stand against losses until that happens. Attack strategy tries to solve this problem by making you place bets on a different side each time – in the long run, this gives you higher winning chances. But still, it is not a guarantee: No system can correctly predict when will the “winning” will happen. Baccarat attack strategy has two main problems:
- The Retrenchment Betting phase may last too long. In this strategy, you increase the wager amount quite big every time you lose. If this phase lasts too long, you will lose a lot of money. Sure, you will win sooner or later, but if you don’t have enough funds, this phase may end badly for you.
- The Attack Betting phase increases the bet too little. You still increase the wager amount in this phase, but when compared to the Retrenchment Phase, the increase is much fewer. This phase must continue for a while in order to cover all your losses – in other words, you must keep winning for a certain time to cover up the losses that happened during Retrenchment Betting phase. If this does not happen, you will have problems with regards to making a profit.
Variations of Attack Strategy Baccarat
Baccarat attack strategy is already a variant of other betting systems, so it does not have a particular variant. The baccarat attack strategy course you can find on forums and the internet suggests changing the way of how wager increases work, but they do not change the main principles of the strategy. In other words, there is no known variant for the baccarat attack strategy. But we should mention that the same system is also used in playing roulette – this is a common thing that can be seen in all strategies.
Can Anyone Use Attack Strategy Baccarat?
Yes, baccarat attack strategy free can be used by everybody. However, it is not as simple as many other tactics and you should know how the game itself works – if you are still a beginner, you may have some difficulties in regards using this system effectively. We recommend playing baccarat (especially live baccarat) for a while until you master all of the rules. After that, you can start trying the attack strategy – don’t forget to take notes. This tactic is hard to implement mentally and keeping records is almost mandatory.
Advantages Of Using Greg Fletcher Baccarat Attack Strategy
The biggest advantage of baccarat attack strategy is that it allows you to win in the long run. Note that you should have enough funds in case you are being particularly unlucky – as long as you can cover the losing streaks, you will make money during the winning streaks. The system does not guarantee how and when these streaks will happen –no system does- but it guarantees that you will be able to cover your losses when you win.
In addition, changing the sides you bet on at each round gives you a statistical advantage in the long run. Baccarat Martingale, for example, is not interested in which side you placed a bet, it is interested only in increasing the wager amount. Baccarat attack strategy, on the other hand, requires constant switching of sides and this is the better decision.
Baccarat Attack Strategy Explained With Practical Examples
So, here is a practical example to show how baccarat attack strategy works:
- We start the game by placing 2 USD (Starter Bet) and betting on the banker
- No matter what the outcome is, we double it at the second round (4 USD) – this is the Trigger Bet. We also switch to betting on the player.
- If we lose the Trigger Bet, the Retrenchment Phase will begin. This means we will round up the Starter and Trigger Bets (2 + 4) and place 6 USD in the third round.
- If we lose the fourth round, the Retrenchment Phase will continue. We will append the previous bet amount to the last bet to determine the new wager, which will be 10 USD (4 + 6). This cycle will continue as long as we lose, so the bet amounts will be 16 USD (6+10), 26 USD (10+16), and 42 USD (16+26) respectively.
- If we win the Trigger Bet (or win a round during the Retrenchment Phase), we will switch to the Attack Betting and subtract the Starter Bet from the last wager, which will result with 4 USD. This will be our wager for the fourth round.
- If we win the fourth round, the Attack Betting mode continues. In this mode, we increase each bet with the Starter Bet amount, which is 2 USD. In other words, these will be our wagers as long as keep winning: 6 USD, 8 USD, 10 USD, 12 USD, and so on.
Simply put, you need to switch to Retrenchment Mode when you lose, and Attack Betting mode when you win. You should also change the side you are betting on at each round. You might also find yourself asking the question “Do you take insurance in blackjack?” but we will leave that for another article.
Top Online Casinos For Using Baccarat Attack Strategy
Pros And Cons Of Attack Strategy Baccarat
- Works in the long run
- Changing sides increases your chances
- Attack Betting Mode limits your risks
- May seem complex to beginners
In Order To Use Fletcher Attack Strategy Baccarat, You Must…
Have enough funds to back you up until you start winning. The same can be said for many other baccarat strategies, but it is especially important for the attack strategy. You take bigger risks during the Retrenchment Mode and unless you have a budget to back you up, this phase may become problematic. However, as long as you are able to survive until the Attack Betting Mode starts, you are good to go. Give it a try with demo baccarat from casino games list and keep taking notes until you fully master it. Come check out our Online Casino Games Guide article and learn even more! Good luck!