Every gambler has used the good old “double your bet until you win” tactic to beat the online casinos at least once. Many players still think that doubling your bet until you win is the best strategy you can use and it always works. Well, are they right? Can you really win big by using a baccarat Martingale strategy, for example? Are there any Martingale system success stories to inspire you? We prepared this guide to answer all these questions and more. Below, we are explaining everything you need to know about double your bet until you win system and answer the most important question once and for all: Does Martingale strategy work?
- 1How Does Martingale Betting Work And What Is Doubling Your Bet Until You Win?
- 2Best Casinos For Doubling Your Bet Until You Win
- 3Double Your Bet Until You Win Examples: Blackjack
- 4Doubling Your Bet Until You Win Examples: Roulette
- 5Can You Legally Double Your Bet Until You Win?
- 6Martingale System Calculator: Practical Examples
- 7Advantages Of The Martingale System
- 8Disadvantages Of The Martingale System
- 9Double Bet Strategy May Work But It Has Consequences
Our top recommended casino picks for gambling:
Register today at Cashwin and get this amazing welcome package: Up to €1750 + 50 Free Spins
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €1000 + 50 Free Spins
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to €250
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €250
- 4th deposit: 50% up to €250
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements: 35x (Bonus + deposit)
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
How Does Martingale Betting Work And What Is Doubling Your Bet Until You Win?
The Martingale system is pretty simple and straightforward. You start betting with a specific figure (i.e. 2 EUR) and double it every time you lose, until you win. So for example, if you play and lose, your next bet will be 4 EUR. If you lose this one too, place 8 EUR next time. And makes sure that you have 16 EUR because you will double this one too. If you also lose it, you will… well, we can keep going but you get the idea: This is called double your bet until you win because that’s what you really do. Martingale can be used in any casino game: You can use it in Spanish 21 or online roulette. It has a couple of variants too, such as 1324 system (check our 1324 baccarat strategy review article for more info) but the goal is the same: Keep doubling your bet until you win. The idea is, you will win sooner or later, and when you win, the payout will be big enough to cover all your losses, because you kept increasing the wager.
Best Casinos For Doubling Your Bet Until You Win
If you are going to double your bet every time, you need to do this in a good online casino. And by saying good, we mean a legal, fair, and safe casino: Gambling businesses where you won’t feel the need to ask are online casinos rigged? question. Well, we can help you in this regard: Below, you can see our picks. To learn more, make sure to read our online casino guide too. Now go ahead and create your account today to double your bet until you win!
Double Your Bet Until You Win Examples: Blackjack
Doubling Your Bet Until You Win Examples: Roulette
Warning: Martingale Betting Has A Cost
Doubling your bet until you win works in the long run but it can be a very long run. For some it may be a gambling system that never loses but it is not a betting system suitable for low rollers.
Can You Legally Double Your Bet Until You Win?
So, is the Martingale system allowed in casinos? More importantly, is Martingale strategy legal? The answer is yes to both questions. In fact, Vegas casinos will be very happy if you do so. This is because this betting system creates a black hole for many players: Doubling bet amount until you win is a system that can work only if you have a very big budget. In other words, it works only for high rollers. The idea is solid: You will really win sooner or later and the payout will be big enough to cover all your losses when you win. Thing is, nobody can know when you will win: This can happen in the second round or 30th round. And, as you can see, the stakes increase pretty quickly – if you cannot keep up, you will simply go bankrupt. You can use double or nothing until you win or your bet exceeds $100 to limit your losses but this is not a permanent solution. If you don’t have a big budget, this strategy won’t work for you. And that’s why no double your bet every time until you win.
Martingale System Calculator: Practical Examples
Here is a simple example to show you why Martingale works (and not works):
Wait, so if you play longer, you can really make a profit? Of course. That’s why Martingale works and that’s what we mean by saying “it works in the long run”. If you have a budget to play for 8 hours straight, you will of course win at some point and make a profit. But if you don’t have a big budget, you can play only for an hour – in this case, you will always lose money.
Doubling Your Bet Until You Win Is Not Only A Casino Strategy
Advantages Of The Martingale System
Disadvantages Of The Martingale System
FAQ abiyt Duble your bet until you win
Double Bet Strategy May Work But It Has Consequences
You can really double your bet until you win and this strategy can work, as we previously talked about in our other online casino games guides. However, there will always be a cost: You may have to spend too much money for this strategy to work. For this reason, doubling your bet until you win is not for everybody: If your budget is limited, consider using another system. Take a look at our blackjack tournament strategy, baccarat strategy, and keno system strategy guides for examples. We are sure that you will be able to find alternatives to “martingaling” and still make a nice profit. As always, we wish you good luck: See you at the tables!