Blackjack is a game where only one hit card is allowed and the punters can choose to play for a poker hand.
Mobile blackjack games are also popular now where players decide to either stand on the two-card hand or choose to take a hit card.
However, being careful about blackjack 3 card payouts is important because all bets are at risk when a hit is taken. If one goes over 21, all the bets of Poker Play and Blackjack are taken.
Our best casino picks where you can play Blackjack:
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
How To Play 3 Card Blackjack?
Three card blackjack begins when a punter places a Blackjack bet along with the optional Poker bet. The dealer deals the cards according to the regular 3 card blackjack strategy where two cards face up to each player, a card facing up and one card facing down.
The punter decides to stand or hit. While placing the optional Play Poker bet, the 2 initial cards or 3 cards if a hit is taken, are being played for the Poker Play table. Players can only split the Aces and not re-split. According to the blackjack tournament strategy, punters cannot place any additional Poker play bets on the split hand.
The original hand of the Poker Play bet shall be in play and doubling down is not permitted. The dealer chooses one hit card with the value of 15 or less and stands with 16 or higher.
Top 20 online casinos where you can play Blackjack
Odds Of Three Card Blackjack
The authentic 21+3 side bet is a 9:1 payout for a winning hand which makes the house edge around 3.24%. The overall house edge might vary from casino to casino but strategies to win remain the same. Other variations of 3 card blackjack side bets have house edges from around 2.78-13.39%.
Return to Player (RTP) of this wager is 95.38% and the standard house edge is 4.62%.
Strategies That Work
3 card blackjack showdown with the dealer ends only in three possible ways. Firstly, if the punter has two cards forming a Natural 21 or Blackjack, the hand is always paid even money on both the Play Bet And Ante bet. It does not make any difference regarding what the dealer holds and qualifies since the player wins even money even if blackjack is shown by the dealer.
Secondly, if the handheld by the dealer fails to qualify, all of the Ante bets of the punter wins even money whereas the Play bets are considered as a push with the wagers returned. Thirdly, when the hand of the dealer qualifies, the best one wins. The win by the punter pays more money on both the Play and Ante bets. If the dealer wins, the wagers are forfeited by the punter. Other ties excluding blackjack result in a push with neither a winner nor a loser with all bets returned.
Three card blackjack is one of the best casino games to make money along with European Blackjack which is offered at casinos with multiple payment options like Dogecoin blackjack and offers an optional side bet known as the Ace Plus Bonus.
It pays a bonus of at least 1 to 1 whenever an Ace is contained by the player’s hand. The punter must take advantage of this by wagering at least one unit in the Ace Plus assigned betting circle before dealing the next hand.
For blackjack money management, bigger bonuses are paid out for the hands at a higher rank : 3 to 1 for an Ace plus and 10 through King with any card, 5 to 1 for Ace Plus with any pair of 10s with Kings, 15 to 1 for a pair of Ace, 25 to 1 for a pair of Ace plus a card 10 through King and 100 to 1 for 3 Aces.
Pros And Cons
- The supplemental stake offers a rewarding proposition in terms of payouts
- Offers lower house edge as compared to other casino games
- Card counters do not have to wait for longer durations for a favorable count
- These bets might churn out a huge amount that might even be higher than the stake
- Purely based on chance and luck, no skills are involved
- House edge can be higher than 6-8 deck blackjack
Tips And Tricks
Blackjack has become one of the most popular card games at both brick-and-mortar casinos and online. Multiple strategies help punters to achieve their desired goal and make long-term profits.
Online blackjack offers multiple payment options like e-wallets: Neteller, Skrill, credit and debit cards, crypto payments like bitcoin and dogecoin. These are increasing the online player base making the game a huge success.