Mobile casinos are on the rise and every day, more and more players prefer them to gamble. According to statistics, the size of the mobile gambling industry is 82 billion USD in 2020, and analysts think that this figure will rise to 106 billion USD in 2022.
20 years ago, you had to go to a brick-and-mortar casino to gamble. 10 years ago, being at home was enough to gamble via desktop online casinos. And now, your location does not matter: Thanks to online mobile casinos, you can gamble from anywhere and anytime you want even from a beach in an exotic country like Brazil.
This is why casinos for mobile phones are called “on-the-go” gambling, they are available literally anytime. And if you are planning to switch to an online mobile casino, this guide is for you.
We will take a closer look at mobile gambling, analyze the newest mobile casino sites, explain what you need to know, and lastly, give you a list of the best mobile casinos in 2022. Let’s start: The reels of mobile casino slots won’t turn themselves!
Our Best Casino Picks:
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
What Is A Mobile Phone Casino?
By definition, these are online casinos that work on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs. They are just optimized for mobile operating systems and have additional features, which we will mention below. When someone says “mobile real money casino”, this means one of these two things:
- Mobile casino sites: These are mobile websites of online casinos, which you can access by using the browser installed on your mobile device. A mobile casino download is not needed, so you can start playing games without installing anything. They are just like desktop online casino sites – you get the same features and performance. The majority of desktop online casino sites have a mobile version, so you can access this feature anytime and anywhere you want. This is the easiest mobile online gambling option to use.
- Online casino app: These are applications that can be downloaded from the official stores or directly from the casino site itself. In other words, download is required. Once installed, they work like any other mobile app: You click on them and access the game collection and other features of mobile casino They are not as practical to use as mobile casino websites but they have a couple of advantages, which will be listed below.
Both mobile phone casino options offer you the chance to gamble on your mobile device, but which one is better? Let’s answer this question.
What Is The Difference Between Mobile Casino Apps And Casino Mobile Websites?
There is no difference in regards to casino games for mobile and other features you get. Both options will offer you a satisfying gambling experience. The difference is mainly about practicality: Mobile online casino sites are the practical option, as they are always ready to use and do not need updates. Mobile casino app, on the other hand, must be updated constantly by the operator, to offer the latest games and features. However, it is possible to say both options have pros and cons. You can see them in the list below:
- If gambling is considered illegal in your country, you won’t have access to mobile casino app real money options at the official stores. App Store and Play Store limit the applications you can see according to local laws and real money gambling apps won’t even get listed in your searches. Mobile casino sites, however, are always accessible.
- Mobile online casino apps are easier to use and navigate. They can adapt to your screen size automatically and will offer a streamlined experience. Mobile casino sites, on the other hand, will be harder to navigate. They are optimized for portable devices too but if your screen size is too small, this won’t be an ideal experience.
- Mobile casino apps for real money have a feature that cannot be matched by mobile websites: Push Notifications. When a bonus campaign starts, for example, you will always know about it immediately. The application will send you a notification and inform you. In addition, you can get time-limited bonus codes easily and use them before they expire. If you use casino mobile sites, however, you need to “manually” visit the site itself to get informed about these offers.
In general, and if available, we recommend using native mobile apps for this type of gambling, especially if you live in a country where gambling is considered legal, such is the case for Online Casino Bulgaria, Spain Online Casino, Online Casino Austria, and Online Casino Lithuania. However, if you cannot see real money casino applications in the App Stores due to legal reasons or don’t want to hassle with updates, pick mobile casino websites.
Online Mobile Casinos Vs Desktop Casino Sites: Which One Is Better?
Both options have advantages and disadvantages, but to be honest, online mobile casinos are the better option. This is due to multiple reasons, such as:
- You need to have access to a PC to play at desktop casinos, which limits your opportunities for obvious reasons. You need to be at your home, for example, or carry a laptop with you. Mobile phones, on the other hand, are always with you. It is even possible to play on the streets while taking a walk. Everywhere is a casino on your mobile.
- Casino bonus offers are much better on mobile devices. The promotions you get are still the same, but their rates and limits will be much higher. For example, the welcome bonus percentage of a desktop user is usually 100 %, but it can be 120% for mobile users. Online casino operators like mobile players too, as they can reduce their costs. That’s why they are trying to encourage mobile gambling.
- Casinos for mobile phones offer a better experience, to simply put. Spinning the reels with your finger instead of pressing a button feels good and more natural. Same can be said for card games: You really drag the cards with your fingers, instead of clicking on the table. In a way, smartphone casinos are more authentic than desktop ones.
- You still have access to the same games and features(you can find even more games with special features in our Online Casino Games Guide article). You can do everything that can be done on desktop casino sites with your mobile device too: Play games, reach customer support, deposit & withdraw money, claim bonuses… There are no differences. Plus, you won’t experience any performance issues: Due to having fewer elements, mobile casino pages will load much faster.
- The minimum deposit amounts of mobile casino sites are much lower. In fact, you can even find $1 deposit mobile casino sites or even a £5 PayPal Deposit – this is simply not possible for desktop casinos. The average minimum deposit amount of desktop casino sites is 10 EUR. We have dedicated and article to “Minimum Deposit Casino” in order to help you find the casino that is best suited for your needs
In short, mobile casino sites have everything that desktop casinos can offer and more. And that’s why more and more players prefer them to gamble every day: Mobile phone casino sites represent the future of this industry.
Picking The Right Casino For Mobile: Apps And Operating Systems
You have basically two options when it comes to a casino on your mobile: Android casino and iOs casino. These are operating systems that run on 99% of all smartphones out there. Blackberry and Windows Mobile are the “other” operating systems but they are not as popular as these. Blackberry switched to the Android platform a long time ago and Microsoft does not develop Windows Mobile anymore. So, in reality, you have these two options. Android has “Play Store” for installing new apps, and iOS uses “App Store”. Both are the same thing: You visit the store, look for mobile online casino real money applications, and download one. In general, it does not matter which mobile casino operating system you pick. Mobile casino online websites will work on both platforms, and both application stores have enough content that will keep you busy for years. However, Android has two important advantages over iOS:
- It is possible to install an Android mobile casino to your device from external resources. Mobile casino Android apps can be directly downloaded from the casino sites themselves, using Play Store is not your only option. Let’s say gambling is considered illegal in your country and you cannot see any real money gambling apps on the Play Store. There is no need to worry: You can find the required app at the website of the online casino and download it from there. Android is an open operating system which allows installation of APK files. iOS, however, is a closed operating system and App Store is your only option to install new apps. For this reason, Android is generally the better choice for gamblers.
- For the same reason, mobile casino operators prefer to develop apps mainly for Android. Since they are not forced to put the app on the Play Store, they can reach a wider audience with this operating system. Online casinos with mobile apps always support Android and you can be sure that there is a native app for this system. iOS users are not that lucky in this regard. In short, you will find more real money mobile casino applications for Android.
Oh, Android phones are much cheaper too, which can be considered an advantage. You don’t even have to spend a fortune – even a 90 EUR device will suffice to play mobile casino games for real money. In short, you need two things to start your mobile gambling adventure: A smartphone (iOS or Android) and a data plan. That’s it: You are ready to play at mobile casino real money sites.
Interesting Facts About Online Mobile Casinos
- Android is the most preferred operating system for mobile gambling. 46.60% of players prefer this system. iOS gets 28% of the market. Surprisingly, Blackberry owners represent 15.20% of all mobile gamblers. The rest is shared between Windows Mobile and Symbian users – yes, Symbian still exists as a mobile operating system.
- Smartphones are still the preferred device but the number of tablet users keeps increasing. At the moment, 19% of all mobile gamblers prefer to play on a tablet PC; instead of a smartphone.
- 60% of online gambling profits in 2020 come from mobile devices. Desktop users, you are losing this battle.
- The average growth rate of mobile casinos is 17.30%, annually.
- iOS is the leader of tablet casinos: More than 90% of tablet users prefer this operating system.
- 48% of mobile casino users prefer to play mobile casino slots. Mobile blackjack is the second popular game.
How To Sign Up For A Casino On Your Mobile Device
Signing up for a mobile casino for real money is very easy and can be completed in 5 minutes maximum. In fact, you can complete the whole process in 5 steps:
- Find a mobile phone casino.
You can start by finding a real online mobile casino. To save you the trouble, we already picked them: Choose one of the mobile online casinos mentioned in this guide.
- Become a member.
Visit the casino site from your mobile browser or use an app. In any case, look for a button that says “join” and click on that. Fill out the short form.
- Log in to the mobile casino.
After activating your account, log in to the mobile phone casino with your username and password.
- Check bonuses.
Before making a deposit (and we are telling you how to do this below) make sure to check the current promotions. You may be rewarded for making a deposit.
- Start playing.
Start playing the demo versions of mobile casino games and find out which ones you like. Then, continue by playing them with real money.
That’s it: Playing at online mobile casinos is easy and fast. In fact, it is easier and faster than desktop casino sites!
Find The Best Casinos For Mobile Phones According To Your Country
That leaves only one question: Which mobile casino is better? Well, we are here to answer this question too. Analyze Casino team evaluates all smartphone casinos on a constant basis and recommends only the ones that can offer a satisfying mobile gambling experience. We have years of experience in this industry and we know where to look: Our casino reviews will always give you up-to-date, fair, and objective information. More importantly, we have a feature you cannot find anywhere else: geo-targeted reviews. We evaluate all mobile casinos according to countries too, as we know different gamblers have different needs. You can find mobile compatible online casino recommendations based on your country at Analyze Casino; such as Online Casino Italy, mobile casino Norway, Online Casino Germany or online casino Hungary sites. No matter where you live in the world, we can find the perfect casino on mobile for you – that’s our guarantee.
In this regard, we recommend starting your mobile gambling adventure in one of these mobile casinos. They all have advanced features for mobile players and offer exclusive bonuses. Take a look at the table below and pick anyone to play: You can be sure that this will be a safe, fair, fun, and profitable experience.
Best Mobile Optimized Casinos List by Analyze Team
Mobile Casino Bonuses: Better Than Desktop
And now, the moment you have been waiting for Casino mobile bonuses. As mentioned above, you will keep getting bonus offers as a mobile player and we listed the most common ones below. You will notice that these promotions are no different than desktop users, and this is normal. Both player types get the same bonus offers but you have an advantage: Your rates and limits are much higher. In this regard, here are the best bonuses you can find at mobile casino sites.
- No Deposit Bonuses. Just complete the registration process and activate your account. Based on the scope of the offer, you can get free cash to spend on games or mobile free spins to use on selected mobile slot machines. As the name implies, no deposit will be required.
- Sign Up Offers. After signing up and making your first deposit, the mobile casino will match its amount and credit your account with bonus funds. For example, if the match rate is 120%, you can get 120 EUR for free by depositing 100 EUR.
- Deposit Bonuses. These are exactly like the welcome bonuses but you can use them constantly (sign-up offers can be used only once). Make a deposit and the casino mobile will match it with a certain percentage.
- You will find a different tournament at mobile casino sites almost every day. Organizing a tournament on mobile devices is much easier than on desktop, and most of the time, automatic. In other words, you can participate in slot tournaments every day and win cash prizes and extra free spins.
Also, remember that you can get additional and personal bonus offers via real money mobile casino applications. These will be delivered to you via push notifications and, for example, you can start the day with 20 free spins! This is another reason why you should prefer using mobile casino apps instead of mobile casino websites: You will get personal promotions instantly.
Lastly, we should mention that Mobile Phone Casino Bonus are still subject to wagering requirements. We explained what they are in separate articles, but in short, you need to reach a certain wagering total in order to unlock your bonus funds. Usually, wagering rates change between 15 and 25x – this means you need to wager 15 to 25 times of your bonus. For example, if you got 50 EUR and the wagering rate is 15x, you need to wager 750 EUR (15 x 50) first.
How To Deposit And Withdraw Money From Mobile Casinos
Making an online casino mobile deposit is as easy as making it through desktop casinos. In fact, most of the process is exactly the same. Just follow these simple steps to make a deposit:
- Open your personal account page and look for an option called “deposit”.,
- Click on it – all the available deposit methods will be listed. Note that you don’t need to switch to a PC anytime during this process, you can complete the deposit entirely from your mobile device.
- Pick a payment method and specify the amount you want to send. Click on “confirm”.
- The rest of the process will be different according to the method you chose. For e-wallets and bank transfers, you need to switch to the mobile apps of these providers. For example, if you choose PayPal, the rest of the process will happen on the PayPal mobile app. If you picked a credit card, you can enter the required information directly.
And that’s all. Most of the deposits (bank transfer being the only exception) will happen near-instantly, so you can check back your account to see if it is credited or not. And to make a withdrawal, follow these steps:
- Just like making a deposit, open your personal account page, click on “withdraw” or “cashout”, and select a withdrawal method.
- Specify the amount you wish to withdraw and click on “confirm”.
- This time, you will be giving additional information according to the method you picked. For example, if you choose bank transfer, you need to give your IBAN number to the mobile casino. Or, if you picked an e-wallet, just give your email address associated with that service.
Usually, credit card and e-wallet transfers complete in 24 hours. Only bank transfers will take longer;
up to 3 business days. In any case, making a deposit or a withdrawal is very easy and can be completed in mere minutes.
Which Payment Method Is Better For Mobile Casino Sites?
All payment methods available at desktop casinos can be used at mobile casino sites too. In fact, you get to use some additional ones. Let’s start by talking with this extra, then we can list the other popular mobile payment methods.
This “exclusive” method is called carrier billing. Simply put, the mobile phone company makes the payment for you and collects the money from you via installments. This service is supported by multiple carriers in Europe and as long as you have access to mobile payments, you can use this method to make a deposit or a withdrawal at mobile casinos. The process is instant and paying back in installments is an advantage for many players. However, don’t forget two things: First, there will always be an interest rate. Second, this method is used for deposits only, not withdrawals. The following methods, however, can be used for both operations:
- PayPal Casino: PayPal mobile casinos are pretty common, as this is the most popular electronic payment provider in the world and some games even use it as their primary payment method such as Netent casino PayPal. If you will use e-wallets for mobile casino payments, PayPal should be your first choice. Alternatively, you can use Neteller, Skrill, and ECO Payz. Note that all of these providers have mobile apps and many have such payments that can be found at instant withdrawal casinos.
- VISA: Credit cards can also be used at mobile phone casinos and VISA is supported by almost all of them. VISA mobile casinos are more common than MasterCard mobile casinos, for example.
- Wire Transfer: Although it is a slow method, wire transfer mobile casinos exist and this option is supported by almost all casino mobile sites. Use this if you have no other option.
We recommend choosing e-wallets to make payments, as they are safer and more practical than the other two. We have a great guide to payment methods: “Payment Casino” in which we give pros and cons for each payment type to help you decide. But as always, the choice is up to you.
Top Providers For Online Mobile Casinos
Casinos for mobile work on software too, so casino software should be an additional criterion when trying to find the best ones. The software provider selection is quite important, as it will define the quality of your gambling experience. The number of games, the quality of them, and all other features of the mobile casino site are directly related to this software. In this regard, we recommend selecting casino mobile sites that work with the following software providers:
- Netent: Netent mobile slots are probably the most innovative ones you will find. Cluster reels, sticky wilds, expanding scatters: All of these and more can be found in the games of this provider. Plus, all of them have special interfaces designed for mobile devices.
- Betsoft: “3D gaming” is the slogan of Betsoft mobile casinos and we can confirm this is the case: All of their games have quite advanced visuals and Hollywood quality animations.
- RTG: RTG mobile casinos should be preferred especially if you are interested in mobile jackpots: More than half of the games in the collection of this provider consist of progressive jackpot machines.
- Playtech: This one is the world’s largest mobile casino software supplier, so you will find lots of Playtech mobile casinos. They have an agreement with Marvel and DC Comics, so if superhero-themed mobile slots are your thing, Playtech will be an ideal choice.
- Thunderkick: Thunderkick mobile casinos are not that common when compared to other providers in this list, but they are quite innovative. Thunderkick develops mobile casino games with high-quality visuals and interesting mini-games.
There are, of course, lots of other mobile casino software providers but we believe that these five will be best to start your journey. Make sure to check other providers too, we reviewed them all.
Best Mobile Casino Games You Can Play Right Now
So, what kind of real money mobile casino games are available? As a general rule, game diversity is no different in mobile casinos when compared to their desktop counterparts. In other words, all the games available in desktop casinos are available in mobile casino sites too, even you can choose to play at high roller casino games. In this regard, you can find and play the following casino games with real money:
- Roulette: Spin the wheel, and try to guess where the ball will land. You can bet on a variety of outcomes and as a general rule, you should prefer European roulette games.
- Blackjack: Your goal is to reach 21 points in total, or a total higher than the dealer. Blackjack is the most popular mobile card game.
- Mobile Casino Slot Machines: Mobile slots are fun, easy to play, and profitable: Spin the reels and try to land the same symbols next to each other on a pay line. They are the most popular game at mobile casinos.
- Baccarat: Just like blackjack, but this time you are aiming to reach 9 points. Baccarat side bets or mini-baccarat online have strict drawing rules that bind the player and the banker. You can check our baccarat strategy article to learn how to win this game.
- Video Poker: You play this one according to stud-poker rules: Get 5 cards and try to form the best possible poker hand.
Before we continue, let us make three reminders:
- All of these games can be played in demo mode – you don’t need to spend real money if you want to try them. As is the case for most of the 100 best online casinos, they offer you a taste of the game first.
- If you are using an iOS device, you may not be able to play some games, if they are developed on the Flash platform. iOS simply does not support Flash. Android does not have this disadvantage.
- Most of these games will have interfaces developed especially for touch-screen controls. But even if they do not have this feature, you can still play them. It will just be a little harder, especially if you are playing on a small-screen device. And speaking of screen sizes…
Smartphone Or Tablet: Which One Is Better For Casinos On Mobile
We believe that the real mobile casino experience requires at least a 4.8-inch screen size. If you are using a device smaller than this, you should have very accurate fingers: Otherwise, it won’t be an ideal experience. As can be guessed, tablet PCs are better for this job as their screen size is always bigger. However, they are not as practical as mobile phones. So, as long as you have a device that is bigger than 4.8-inch, you are good to go. If not, you should consider upgrading or using a tablet PC.
Safety And Security Tips For Mobile Casino Real Money Apps
- Always check whether the address of the mobile casino site starts with “HTTPS”. This shows whether your connection is encrypted by SSL or not. You can also check for a tiny green lock icon: If you are seeing this on the address bar, your connection is protected.
- If you are using an external mobile casino app, make sure you are downloading it from the official mobile casino site. Never use third-party resources to download casino mobile apps.
- If the mobile casino app asks for microphone access, this is normal: These apps support live online casino games too and voice communication is a feature of this type of game.
All You Need To Know About Mobile Casinos- FAQ
Play At The Best Casinos For Mobile Phones: We Already Picked Them!
We believe that you are ready to start your mobile casino journey: This guide includes all the information you need to know. Mobile gambling is a different experience and we highly suggest that you should give it a go – it contains many advantages and offers you the chance to gamble from anywhere. And to help to start your adventure, we already listed the best mobile casino sites out there; you can pick anyone and play immediately. Remember that we update all of our guides and lists on a constant basis, so visit us often to get the latest news about casinos for mobile. This will be an exciting journey and we are here to help you along the way – good luck!