NextGen Gaming is not NYX Gaming. There, we said it. Surprisingly, the majority of players and even professional casino review sites confuse these two companies. Their logos look similar and as will be explained below, one company owns the other, but they are still separate developers. And if we make a comparison, Next-Gen Gaming is the one with better slot machines. This provider has a history of more than 20 years and it is one of the most respected developers in the industry. Nowadays, it is just a subsidiary of SG Digital (more info about this below) but they still continue to develop casino slot machines. Nextgen Gaming is licensed from four different agencies and owner of many prestigious rewards. In this regard, Next Generation Gaming (Nextgen for short) is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and the Gibraltar Government. They have won many EGR awards including “best RNG casino supplier” and “best social gambling supplier”. In short, Nextgen Gaming is one of the most popular slot developers and they continue to work under the umbrella of SG Digital as of 2020. In this NextGen Gaming review, we will take a closer look at the achievements of the company and give you a new list of NextGen Gaming best games.
Our Best Online Casino Picks
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
NextGen Gaming Company Info And History
Let’s start with the basic NextGen Gaming contact information. NextGen Gaming address is North Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia. They have only one office so there is no such thing as NextGen Gaming London, but they work on a global basis. The company was established in 1999 by a small group of gambling industry professionals. Since it is a private company, we don’t know their names but we know that there are more than 100 people working at Nextgen Gaming nowadays. They started by developing online video slot machines and became very popular, due to their innovations in the genre. They were also interested in developing casino games for brick-and-mortar casinos: In fact, they became nearly a monopoly in Australia, due to a lack of land-based slot developers. Come read our Online Casino Games Guide article and find out what types of games are available to play in your country.
In 2011, NYX Gaming purchased the company but let them continue to work under their own brand. Nextgen Gaming continued to develop slots for lots of online casinos and used the resources of NYX – their games became even better. In 2017, however, Scientific Games (SG Digital) purchased NYX Gaming and as a result, Nextgen Gaming too. The acquisition value was more than 630 million USD and SG Digital actually wanted to control OpenBet, which was also a part of NYX Gaming. After the acquisition, SG Digital started to control 80% of the regulated sports betting market in the United Kingdom. Getting to own Nextgen Gaming was a “collateral” result, to be honest, but as of 2020, Next-Gen Gaming is a subsidiary of SG Digital. This means they are still developing slot machines but they do not publish them under their own brand: The provider is listed as “SG Digital”. At the moment, NextGen Gaming company registration number is 41115, which is a common number for all other brands controlled by SG Digital, including Bally, WMS, Red7, and NYX Gaming.
Best NextGen Gaming Online Casinos To Play
Nextgen Gaming casino online sites are pretty common since SG Digital is a big company. In addition, NextGen serves a worldwide marketplace so its games are available at lots of online casinos. As it is usually the case, this fact creates an interesting problem: Which Nextgen Gaming casinos are best? Which ones offer the best casino bonuses and problem free online casino payments? As always, we got your back: Below, you can find the list of top Nextgen Gaming casinos online to play the games of this provider. These casino sites offer the best NextGen Gaming slot machines and advantageous bonuses to play them. But more importantly, they offer a safe, secure, fair, and fun environment to gamble: We know how important these are to get a flawless online gambling experience and we made sure that you can get this in these casino sites. Pick anyone and start playing those Nextgen Gaming online slot machines today!
Top Casino List Where You Can Gamble Online in 2022
Note that you will be able to find some Nextgen Gaming no deposit bonus offers in these casino sites too, but as these promotions change regularly, we cannot guarantee that you can find them always. In any case, you can be sure that they will make a good bonus offer to you and let you start gambling with an advantage. Plus, you can find the games of dozens of other providers at the casino sites too: Nextgen Gaming won’t be your only option. Good luck!
Nextgen Gaming Casino Games Portfolio: What To Expect
All Nextgen Gaming games are unique, of course, but there are common features too. As a company, Next-Gen Gaming has a certain vision and you can recognize their games even if you don’t see their logo. In this respect, you can expect to see the following features in Nextgen Gaming online slots:
- Lots of licensed games. Here are some of the global brands that are a part of the Nextgen Gaming portfolio: Holly Madison, The Mask, Andre The Giant, King Kong, and The Anchorman. Plus, the company holds the license for DC Comics too so you can see lots of superhero-themed slots.
- Super Bet feature. This feature is exclusive to Nextgen Gaming slot machines. Super Bet option allows you to increase the wager and potential payouts together. For example, if you increase the minimum bet amount 50 times, all potential payouts will be increased 2 times too. It is optional to activate this feature or not but we recommend giving it a go.
- Excellent mobile compatibility. All Nextgen Gaming slots are developed with HTML5 and they work on all mobile operating systems flawlessly. iOS, Android, or Windows – no matter which one you use, you will be able to play any Nextgen game.
- Simple rules, innovative features. The standard ruleset of Nextgen Gaming slot machines is based on classic video slots, so they are very easy to understand. However, they also contain advanced (and profitable) features, such as random wild reels, extra sticky wild symbols, and lots of mini-games with different themes.
- Availability of social platforms. Nextgen Gaming has won the prestigious EGR “social gaming” award multiple times. In other words, its games are available on lots of social media platforms too, not only online casino sites. You can play these games with your friends and socialize at the same time. You can’t play these versions with real money of course, but they offer many opportunities for social gambling.
Next Generation Gaming Casino Software
There is no such thing as “casino software NextGen Gaming”. This provider only develops casino games, not the software required to manage the online casino sites. Likewise, there is no NextGen Gaming app bet either – sports betting is not a service the company is interested in. Next-Gen is an old-school, pure online slot developer and focused only on this genre. However, since it is a part of SG Digital now, the delivery platform and online casino software of Scientific Games include Nextgen too. In other words, if an online casino is using SG Digital software, it gets access to hundreds of games, including Nextgen Gaming slot machines.
Best NextGen Gaming Slots To Play In 2020
NextGen Gaming developed more than 200 slot games so far but as can be expected, some of these are popular than the others. We like each and every one of them: NextGen slots always contains interesting features, exciting bonus rounds, and high RTP rates. But we believe that the following popular NextGen slot machines are best to get an idea about the company’s vision. So, we recommend starting with these games:
King Kong Fury
Foxin Wins Football Fever
Jackpot Jester 2000
The Wild 3
Note that like any other provider, you can play demo versions of Nextgen Gaming slots at our recommended online casinos too. So, you should try them all for free and find the best ones for yourself. After making a personal list, you can start playing them with real money!
Is There A Next Gen Gaming Mobile Casino?
Yes and no. As a casino game provider, Nextgen Gaming only develops games that can work on multiple platforms. But it does not offer a platform to play them: This is the online casino’s job. So, Next-Gen does not develop any specific mobile gambling applications or desktop software to play games. But it develops games that can run on mobile and desktop devices. In other words, every game of Nextgen Gaming can be played on mobile devices, you don’t need a separate mobile casino. Especially if you pick one of our recommended online casinos: They all have mobile websites or apps to use.
FAQ about NextGen Gaming?
Pros And Cons Of NextGen Games
- An impressive slot collection with more than 200 games
- Compatible with all mobile platforms
- Audited by four different agencies
- Part of SG Digital, one of the biggest casino game companies
- Available in almost all European casino sites
- Only slot games are available, no card and table games
Pick One From Our Nextgen Gaming Casino List And Play!
NextGen Gaming slots offer something for everybody: They are good for both beginners and veterans. The company develops games with simple rules and innovative features, so it offers the best of both worlds. If you are a slot player, you should definitely check out NextGen casinos and try their slot machines – we guarantee that you won’t regret this experience. And now, you know which NextGen online casinos are best to play: Become a member today and start spinning those reels. More than 200 Nextgen Gaming slots are waiting for you!