Wagering is part of almost every online casino bonus out there: Whether you are a new member and making your first deposit or a current member who makes his hundredth one, your promotion will be tied to wagering requirements. In other words, online casino wagering is an “old friend” of every gambler out there, and as long as you play games & take bonuses, you will be completing casino wagering requirements too. Well, since wagering will be a big part of your life, you should know everything about it. And this is our goal in this article: Below, we will teach you all you need to learn about online casino wagering requirements. But, let’s start by listing the best casino sites with the lowest wagering requirements: We know that you want to start playing as soon as possible.
Our Picks For Online Casino Low Wagering Requirements
The safe online casino sites below offer you the best bonuses with the lowest wagering rates. We personally checked each and every one of them. This means we activated these bonuses, wagered them, and made sure everything works fine and fair – these promotions really give you an advantage. You can pick any of them to start your gambling journey and enjoy low wagering rates.
Our Best Casino With Low Wagering Picks
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
Register today at Pulp Casino, make your first deposit of a minimum €20, and receive up to €4000
Note that these casino sites are just examples: We can find you dozens of more online casino low wagering requirements. Moreover, we can do this for any country: If you are looking for the lowest wagering requirements casino UK sites, for example, we can list them in mere seconds. Our advanced database contains different picks for every country in the world and no matter where you live, we can find you the lowest online casino wagering requirements.
Wagering Definition: What Is A Wager?
So, let’s start with the basics and answer a simple question: What does wager mean? This is actually just a “fancy” way of saying “bet”. In other words, “bet” and “wager” are the same thing: It can be used either as a noun or verb, and depending on how it is used, it can mean “placing a bet” or “the amount of money in a bet”. For example, you can “wager on a football game” or “place a 10.000 EUR wager on a football game”. Simple, right?
Thing is, it has a completely different meaning when used as “online casino wagering”. So, we need to ask “what is wagering” question for this specific situation too: The real question is “what is the meaning of casino wagering”. Let’s answer this question below.
Online Casino Wagering Explained: How Does Wager Works?
Online casinos have lots of bonuses and each bonus has a “terms & conditions” page which we recommend reading in order to understand how do online casino bonuses work. And when you read these terms, you will see that “online casino wagering” is mentioned each and every one of them. In fact, casino wagering requirements are directly tied to these bonuses: Basically, you don’t get the bonus before completing them. And no, this is not a “scam” – it is actually a quite reasonable condition. Otherwise, there will be nothing to stop the players from taking a bonus and running away. (You can find more information about this in our “are online casinos rigged?”, “is online roulette rigged?” “is video blackjack rigged? ” and “online casino myths” articles) So, what are they, really?
We can use a “sample scenario” to explain this term. Let’s say you have used a 100% welcome bonus and gained 100 EUR with it. When you open your account page, you will see that amount. However, you will also see that this amount is “locked”: Yes, it is credited to your account but you cannot use it immediately. For that, you need to complete wagering requirements. Only after that your 100 EUR bonus will be unlocked and become usable/withdrawable.
Now, by saying “complete a wagering requirement”, the casino means “wager a certain amount of money first”. And you already know what wagering means because we explained it above: It means risking your money in a bet/placing a bet. So, basically, you need to place bets on casino games until you reach a specific amount: This is what online casino wagering is. Note that depositing the required amount to your account won’t be enough. For example, if you need to wager 1.000 EUR; you cannot simply deposit this amount to your account and be done with it, read for example deposit 10 get 100. You also need to spend that amount to play games – you can complete the wagering requirements only by doing this.
But wait – what is this specific amount? Well, it is different in every online casino and promo. There is no fixed number. All casino sites freely determine their own wagering rates and these figures can be seen in the bonus terms & conditions. Here are some examples to help you understand it better:
- A 10x wagering requirement means you need to wager 10 times the bonus amount.
- A 20x wagering requirement means you need to wager 20 times the bonus amount.
- A 50x wagering requirement means you need to wager 50 times the bonus amount.
Still not sure how to calculate that specific amount? We are giving a simple example of casino wagering requirements below, take a look at it.
Calculating Casino Wagering Requirements
- If the wagering rate is 10x, you need to wager 1.000 EUR (100 x 10)
- If the wagering rate is 20x, you need to wager 2.000 EUR (100 x 20)
- If the wagering rate is 35x, you need to wager 3.500 EUR (100 x 35)
- If the wagering rate is 60x, you need to wager 6.000 EUR (100 x 60)
Once again, the wagering rate will be different at each online casino/bonus and you can see the actual rate in terms & conditions.
Which Games Are Eligible For Online Casino Wagering?
Since we explained what online casino wagering is, we can start talking about “small prints”. Wagering a certain amount of money is the primary condition of wagering requirements, but it is not the only one. There are lots of other things you need to do and a couple of account limitations until you are done with the wagering. We will mention the most important ones below but it will be better to explain the “eligible games” topic in a separate section. This is because while you can play any game in an online casino, only some of them will count towards casino wagering.
Sounds confusing? It is actually very simple – online casinos, in a nutshell, tell you this: “You can play any game on this website, I do not put any limitations to that. But your wagers (bets) will count 100% towards the wagering only in certain games – you should prefer to play those”. So, for example, if you place a 10 EUR bet on a slot machine, this will count as 10 EUR for the wagering requirement. But if you place the same wager on a video poker game, it will count as 1 EUR (or none at all). Once again, the contribution table of wagers is different in each casino, and you should check the terms & conditions to see which games contribute 100%. In general, however, we can say that the contribution percentages of games are like this:
Almost always, slot game wagers contribute 100% towards the online casino wagering. You can prefer classic, video, or jackpot slots. In general, you should stick with slot games until the casino wagering is complete.Online Slots Guide
By table games, we mean roulette, craps, keno, bingo, and any other casino game that is played on a “table”. Unfortunately, most of the time, these games contribute literally nothing towards the requirement.The Guide For Online Roulette
By card games, we mean blackjack, video poker, baccarat, etc. In general, wagers on these games contribute 10% or less towards the requirement. So it is still not a good idea to play them if you have an active online casino wagering.Online Blackjack Strategy
Live Casino Games
Live casino games are card and table games, but they are played against a real dealer. These games contribute 100% but only if you are wagering a live casino bonus. If you have used your bonus at the “regular” casino section, you cannot wager it in the live casino section (and vice versa).Live Casino Online 2020
Of course, this is just general information: Some casino sites (i.e. lowest wagering requirements casino USA sites) may exclude specific slot machines from the contribution table, others may increase the contribution rate of table games, etc. You should always check the terms & conditions to see the actual contribution percentages and focus on games that contribute 100% until the wagering requirements are done.
Is There An Online Casino Without Wagering?
Tips And Tricks About Online Casino Wagering Requirements
- If there is also a free spins offer, you may need to wager its winnings separately. Let’s say you get “100 free spins and 100 EUR bonus” with your welcome package. You need to wager the “100 EUR bonus”, that’s for sure, but what happens the winnings that come from free spins? In general, you should complete a separate online casino wagering for them. Check the terms & conditions to see what you really need to do.
- There may or may not be a time limit to complete the wagering requirements. If this limit is too short (i.e. one week), that bonus may not be worth taking.
- Online casino wagering is not related to winning/losing. Even if you lose all of your wagers, you can still complete the wagering because you placed a bet. So, “winning” is not a condition for wagering requirements. (Although, if you lose that much, we suggest taking a look at our “how to recover lost money or 20 Card Keno strategy” article.)
- There will be a maximum bet limit until the casino wagering is done. For example, you won’t be able to place a bet higher than 5 EUR in any of the games. This is normal and expected but it also means you need to play a lot of games in a short period – make sure you are ready for that.
- As mentioned above, don’t waste your time looking for an online casino without wagering requirements. We will list them for you once we find them. In the meantime, focus on low wagering casinos. That’s the best thing you can do.
Pros And Cons Of Taking A Bonus With Wagering Requirements
- Bonuses with wagering are usually quite high
- If you like slot games, you get to play lots of them to complete the wagering
- You will continue to win while playing games to complete the wagering requirements
- There will be a maximum bet limit
- It may take very long to complete the requirement