If you prefer to pay with an e-wallet service, you already know that PayPal is one of the most popular online casino payments methods. It is available literally anywhere (there are hundreds of PayPal online casino sites) and supports more than 40 currencies. According to 2018 statistics, there are 267.000.000 active PayPal accounts in the world and this service handled 578.000.000.000 USD worth of payments since its establishment. These are impressive figures and just like every other sector, the online gambling industry supports PayPal too. There are PayPal casino Europe sites, PayPal casino Canada sites, PayPal casinos UK, and USA online casinos that accept PayPal… There are even PayPal casinos Australia sites. There is an online casino PayPal literally in every continent and country. But, as always, this popularity raises a question: Which online casinos accepting PayPal are the best? What is the top PayPal casino list as of 2020? We will answer all of these questions in this guide and make sure that you are well informed about this popular payment method – let’s start. PayPal casino sites. We will also give you an up-to-date list of the best PayPal casinos in 2020 – let’s start.
A Short History Of PayPal: Why PayPal Casino Sites Are Popular
PayPal is an electronic payment processor, also known as an e-wallet service. It acts as an intermediary between online services (such as a PayPal casino) and banks: Simply put, you add a credit card or bank account to this e-wallet, and use them as a payment source at any online merchant, including online casino PayPal sites. When you want to make a payment at a PayPal online casino, for example, you don’t need to give your IBAN number or credit card number: You just enter your PayPal account name and password, and the casino PayPal payment gets completed in a matter of seconds, as long as you have enough funds in your payment sources. In other words, you don’t need to memorize your credit cards number and/or give it to PayPal online casino sites every time – PayPal casino sites does not see or store any of your financial information. This provides increased security and practicality, the only thing you need to remember is your PayPal account credentials to make PayPal casino payments. Same works for getting paid too: The sender (for example, casino online PayPal) does not need to know your financial details, the only thing PayPal casino needs is the email account that is tied to your PayPal account. And once the money arrives into your e-wallet, you can transfer it to your bank account or credit card.
This explanation may sound too obvious, but when PayPal established first time in 1998, all of the features above sounded too “futuristic”. Yes, this is the first e-wallet service in the world, founded by Elon Musk (which we are sure that you know who he is), and at the moment, it is the biggest electronic payment provider. While it has many rivals such as Neteller and Skrill, none of them are as big as PayPal. And that’s why online casinos love PayPal too: Making a payment with it is practical for both the casino management and members. Today, PayPal is used in more than 200 countries in the world and it ranks 222th in the Fortune 500 list. There are hundreds of PayPal casinos online that accept this payment method, and we are going to show you how to find the best PayPal casinos among them.
The Difference Of Our Online Casino Paypal Guide
We are sure that you have read dozens of online casino PayPal guides so far, but we are offering you a thing that is not available anywhere else: honesty. We prepare our casino reviews and guides according to the needs of the players, not the marketing people. At Analyze Casino, we are not just content creators that promote online casinos: We love to play casino games too and we know what is important to gamblers for this reason, come check out our Online Casino Games Guide and find out what casino games we are currently playing. While preparing our PayPal gambling sites reviews, we use a long list of detailed criteria and examine every feature of the casino site in detail. In other words, we test each feature thoroughly and make sure it is satisfying. Therefore, our reviews, guides, and recommended PayPal casinos online lists always contain objective, fair, and up-to-date information. We examine all of the online casinos that accept PayPal and only suggest the ones that meet our high-standards. In other words, if we are not satisfied with the casino PayPal, we don’t recommend it at all. So when we say the best PayPal casino, we mean it: Casino sites that accept PayPal must impress us first.
Here Is The List Of Best Online PayPal Casinos
Without further due, let’s share our best PayPal casinos list with you. These online casinos with PayPal deposit are selected according to our high-standards and detailed criteria, as mentioned above. They are all legit PayPal casino mobile & desktop websites that are licensed from prestigious agencies and offer the games of most respected providers in the industry, such as the latest online slots PayPal games. Plus, these online casino real money PayPal sites have lots of bonuses available to both new and current members. We are sure that you will like playing in our online casinos with PayPal: Pick any of these online casinos that accept PayPal and create an account right now. In fact, we recommend creating an account in every one of them and testing each casino pay with PayPal to find the one that suits your needs the most. We also prepared detailed reviews for all PayPal casinos in this list, so you can also read them to learn more. Good luck!
Best Online PayPal Casinos List approved by Analyze-Team
Making A Deposit At A PayPal Casino: Step By Step
If you did not make a casino pay with PayPal before, here is a quick guide to help you make your first deposit:
- Step 1: Visit the official PayPal site and create an account. Add a payment source to your account, such as a credit card. The official site contains lots of additional information that will help you about creating an account and adding a source.
- Step 2: Become a member of one of our recommended PayPal online casino sites and activate your account. Before making a deposit, make sure to check the current promotions page: Casinos accepting PayPal payments sometimes offer exclusive bonuses for this payment method, which you can use to play online roulette real money PayPal or online slots real money PayPal games, for example.
- Step 3: Open your personal account page and click on the “deposit” button/link. Pick “PayPal” among the offered options and specify the amount you want to deposit.
- Step 4: Click on the “pay now” button. A separate tab will be opened and the official PayPal site will be launched. You won’t be giving any details to the casino itself, the rest of the process will continue on the official PayPal website.
- Step 5: The newly opened tab will ask for your PayPal user name and password. It will also show you the amount of the transfer you want to make and ask for your approval. Remember that this is the official PayPal site that is asking for this information.
- Step 6: If the amount is correct, enter your PayPal username & password and click on “pay now”. This is the last step of casino pay with PayPal.
That’s it: PayPal casino fast payout process is done and you should be seeing your funds in your account in mere minutes. Now, you can start playing online slot machines PayPal and online blackjack PayPal games!
How To Make A Withdrawal At Casinos That Accept PayPal
Online casino PayPal withdrawal process is a little different, but still simple. After scoring a winning in PayPal casino slots games, for example, follow these steps to withdraw your money:
- Step 1: Open your personal account page and look for a link/button that says “withdraw” or “cashout”.
- Step 2: Specify the amount you want to withdraw and pick “PayPal” among offered options.
- Step 3: Enter the email that is tied to your PayPal account. Or, simply put in your PayPal username, these two are usually the same.
- Step 4: Click on “confirm” and finalize the process.
Note that the whole withdrawal process is done within the casino site itself and this time you are not entering your PayPal password. The casino only needs to know your PayPal account name/email address to send you the money. And this is not sensitive information so there won’t be a problem. In regards to payout speeds,a PayPal instant withdrawal casino is most of the times a thing that can be found – we have seen transfers completed in half an hour. In any case, this period should not exceed 24 hours. If you don’t have the funds after waiting for a day, contact the customer support immediately. Note that if you did not complete the ID verification process, this period may be longer and this is normal.
Pros And Cons Of Online Casinos That Use PayPal
- The world’s most popular e-wallet service
- Safer than using credit cards
- Casino PayPal debit cards are available
- Exclusive casino bonuses for PayPal payments
- Instant deposits and very fast withdrawals
- Not recommended to use in countries where gambling is banned
Alternative Payment Methods In Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
We will discuss this issue in detail in the FAQ section below, but if you are not able to make PayPal casino payments, know that there are alternative methods you can use. The most popular and widely supported ones are listed below.
- Mastercard casino: The good old Mastercard is a popular credit card provider that is supported by almost every online casino site. Credit cards are more practical than e-wallets but they are also less secure. However, they are still the best option to make fast and easy payments to online casinos, and you can always expect to see Mastercard as a supported payment method.
- Skrill casino: Skrill is also an e-wallet service and to tell the truth, it is supported by more online casinos. In other words, when we take pure numbers into account, there are more Skrill/Neteller casino sites out there than PayPal accepted casinos. Skrill is as easy to use as PayPal, so it is the second “go-to” e-wallet service in casinos using PayPal.
- Bitcoin casino: If security and privacy are important for you, Bitcoin casinos are literally unmatched. Blockchain transfers are encrypted and do not use the banking system, so you can use them in any country as long as you have an internet connection. They are not as practical as e-wallets, but they offer amazing security, speed, and privacy.
- Wire transfer casino: Bank transfers are always an option and supported by many casinos. In fact, if you don’t have any privacy concerns, we can say that they are the most secure payment method out there. However, they are also the slowest: Bank transfers can take up to a week to complete.
- Trustly casinos: Is speed the most important aspect you look after when choosing a payment method? Trustly is one of the fastest out there, usually associated with pay n play casinos.
PayPal Online Casinos FAQ
We Have Lots Of Online Casinos That Take PayPal – Pick One Right Now
If you have a PayPal account and looking for the best online casinos that support this payment method, you don’t need to search the internet anymore: Any of our recommended casino sites will offer you a satisfying gambling experience. So claim your bonuses, make a deposit with PayPal and start playing: This will be an exciting and profitable adventure. We will be here to help you along the way and keep informing you about all the latest bonuses, payment casino methods, and all the other things you need to know. There is no need to wait any more: Pick one of our recommended PayPal online casinos and start playing right now!