Spanish 21 is a blackjack variation operating with numerous rules and payout differences. The major difference between other forms of Blackjack and Spanish 21 card counting is that it uses a Spanish deck of 52 cards from which the 10s are removed. Thus, it is a 48 card deck.
However, even if the face cards are not removed, they are worth 10 points each. The Spanish 21 rules include a bunch of favorable options like late surrender, allowing double downs after the split to compensate for removing the 10s. A punter always wins when he has a total of 21 irrespective of the dealer’s hand available on a virtual online casino.
Our Best Online Casino Pick
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
Register today at Pulp Casino, make your first deposit of a minimum €20, and receive up to €4000
Bonuses At Spanish 21
Top 20 casinos with Spanish 21 available (2022 updated list)
Spanish 21 card counting legality
Double and Re-Doubling in Spanish 21
Spanish 21 card counting Apps
Pros and Cons about Spanish 21 card counting
- Satisfactory bonus bet payouts
- Most of the rules favor the punter
- Good for beginners, easier than classic Blackjack
- Easier card counting
- Certain bet types offer extremely high house edge rates
Spanish 21 card counting FAQ:
Summing It Up
Spanish 21 is a great variation if you are used to playing regular Blackjack. The basic strategies for Spanish 21 must be understood first before trying it out because the bonus payouts depend on the number of cards in your hand. Offering a house edge as low as 0.4% at certain casinos, Spanish 21 is worth placing the best bets. Bonus payouts for hands with 5 or more cards can be achieved or for hands with a total of 21 that are either made up of 777 or 678.