The craps don’t come bet is one of the most basic as well as sought after bets in the craps field strategy. The companions of the same name, the come line craps bet, the pass bet, and the don’t pass bet craps are usual parts of craps strategy.
These are the best craps bets for the regular punters be it at craps apps, craps online, or street craps to maximize their craps payout. All these bets resemble each other in terms of pattern and are favorable not just for the experienced players but for punters who are just on the verge of starting out.
These are easy to understand and are enough to add several patterns to your game as well as making it diverse in order to keep the excitement of the session. The don’t come bet is widely used as a part of their betting strategy. This is because it is allowed to be placed at any desired moment after a come out roll and after a point has been made. Topics like craps put bet, horn bets in craps, craps field bet, craps hardways bet and craps flat bet will be explored in some other articles.
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
About Craps Don't Come Bet
Technically, don’t come bet is somewhat similar to don’t pass bet. The only factor that differentiates these two is the fact that the former can be placed only after the achievement of a point.
Moreover, that don’t come bets are never acknowledged as a valid bet to place as a part of the come-out roll for a shooter. On taking a detailed observation on the craps table one will find a disk on the section of the side where the come bets are placed.
After establishing a point, a number pointed is free to place don’t come bet which one can take a step towards by targeting the betting box. Both don’t come back and don’t pass bet are played in double rounds.
- If the rollout on the first round is 7 or 11, the punter faces loss.
- If the first rollout gives out the numbers 2 or 3, the don’t come bet wins the round.
- 12 is kept from being a winning number in order to hold the players from gaining an upper hand over the casino operators. As a result, if a 12 is rolled out by a shooter it will be counted as a push. If any number of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11 is a rollout of the second round, it is counted as a point. If number 7 is the result of a rollout prior to this, it becomes a winning experience for the player.
Top 20 online casinos where you can play craps
Craps Don't Come Bet Odds and House Edge
Knowing about the craps don’t come bet odds and the craps house edge is an essential part of craps money management for people with anticipation for knowing how to win at craps and understand craps money management in a better, more practical way. All this knowledge can be well put together to form a strategy for craps tournament which can possibly result in a profitable outcome.
Don’t come bet is ideal for people who want to play safe and yet gather some amount of profit. This bet helps shake up the Craps table with some action and continues the game with equal amounts of interaction and enthusiasm. One of the major reasons to choose craps don’t come bet for others is the great percentage of odds that come with this bet.
The pay-out money is even in case of craps don’t come bet but the house advantage is as low as 1.40% Almost similar to that of don’t pass bet. One can use a strategy to reduce the house advantage while using don’t come bets. This can be done by utilizing the free odds during advantageous circumstances.
After laying out the odds for don’t come bet, on winning, the punter gets paid according to the true odds. Moreover, in the case of the same bet being combined with double odds, the house edge is drastically reduced to 0.83% from 1.4%. The payouts are dependent upon the number secured as a point.
Basic Strategies of Don’t Come and Come Bets
Money Management in Craps Don’t Come Bet
Payouts are determined by the point of the don’t come bet as well as the odds that the player is using. If the point is at 4 or 10, the payout with the free odd bet is 1 to 2. Similarly, the point is 5 or 9 the payout will be 2 to 3. In the case of 6 and 8, the same will be 5 to 6.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Craps Don’t Come Bet
For every bet one can opt for in the game of craps, there is a set of advantages that come with it as well as disadvantages one has to bear with. Some of the mention-worthy advantages of don’t come bet are:
- Punters can make a good amount of profit using the low house edge which is at 1.40%.
- The fairly profitable choice for beginners can help them yield profitable results also by adding flair to the game.
- Pairing this bet with free odds can reduce the house advantage to 0.83%.
- Can be used to formulate a strategy in the case of both experienced players and beginners.
The disadvantage is as follows:
- A punter is required to use a bigger amount in order to acquire a smaller win.
Don’t come bet is considered to be a basic move every craps player should be acquainted with in order to explore the game correctly. Since this bet goes against the table, rolling of dice is not required and people without much knowledge of craps dice combination can opt for it.