You have come to the right place if you want to know about the best craps bets that are out there.
Craps, which was essentially informal, and a street form of leisure popular amongst young American men of diverse social class, has today propelled its way to a worldwide gambling narrative.
Offered by a wide range of casinos all around the world, this game is one of the most sought-after events likely to be played.
There are multifarious wagers which one can place while actively participating in a craps match.
So, here we go, with a pair of snake eyes to watch out for, the big red to telegraph, and an ace deuce to overwhelm, let’s learn about some of the best craps bets systems, and ideal strategies that meet our great expectations on how to win at craps
Our top casino picks where you can play Craps:
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
Top 7 Smartest and Best Craps Bets
Top 20 Online Casinos Where You Can Play Craps 2021 - Updated List
Craps Bets Odds and Payouts
Odds bets are the only bets that include 0% of the commission. They yield the best craps bets payments.
The following method comprises the best craps bets money management,
- Pass line odds payouts:
- For point number 4 or 10, the odds are 6:3, since out of the 36 possible craps dice combinations, there are six ways to roll a 7, and 3 ways to roll a 4 or 10.
- For point number 5 or 9, the odds are 6:4.
- And finally, for point number 6 or 8, the odds are 6:5.
- Don’t Pass odds Payouts:
- Here, for point number 4 or 10, the odds are 3:6.
- For point number 5 or 9, the odds are 4:3.
- And finally, for point number 6 or 8, the odds are 5:6.
The 5-Count Craps Method
The objective is to start with a box number and end with a box number.
Put bets – Craps put bets allow one to ‘put’ a bet on any number, without having to go through a come-out roll. Helps the bettor circumvent obstacles in the best way possible.
Hedge bets – It is a way of spreading out your bet across a few different available options. The objective is to play safe and keep a reasonable amount of money at hand.
Iron Cross – Aka the Umbrella system, this method has been around for more than a hundred years now. You get to bet a calculated amount of money, on 5, 6,8, and the ‘center field’, all at the same time.
Lay Bets – A moderate strategy designed to win with a 7. A cunning strategy you may want to avoid while looking for craps for beginners.
Tips And Tricks in Best Craps Bets
There are multifarious wagers which one can place while actively participating in a craps match. So, here we go, with a pair of snake eyes to watch out for, the big red to telegraph, and an ace deuce to overwhelm, let’s learn about some of the best craps bets systems, and ideal strategies that meet our great expectations on how to win at craps.
Frequently Asked Questions
With an enormous increase in popularity and global appreciation, gambling has not been the same since the arrival of Craps. The game seems to have come a long way and become one of the dominating factors in today’s betting scenario. The role of a dice that imitates the very essence of human life – a set of unpredictability.