Craps is a game of dice that involves correct activities and strategic thinking in order to master craps for beginners.
Since it provides plenty of options as bets, craps is significantly suitable for beginners as well as for experienced punters.
This gambling game has been capable of maintaining its popularity since the Middle Ages and is evergreen as a casino game; previously in brick and mortar casinos and as street craps, and nowadays in online sites both as online crafts and live dealer craps.
Moreover, it is mostly dependent upon luck as well as the style of throwing dice.
Our best online casino picks where you can play Craps:
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
Register today at Pulp Casino, make your first deposit of a minimum €20, and receive up to €4000
Craps for Beginners in Short
Top 20 online casinos where you can play Craps - Updated list 2022
Steps to Play Craps for Beginners
Craps table can be a little intimidating as well as appealing to a beginner but once a punter learns about the game it can not get more simple. This part of the article goes into the basic steps for entry into the world of craps. The main objective of the game is to match the number corresponding to the roll of two dice. There are N numbers of combinations one can bet on.
Craps pass line bet: Punters agreeing upon the fact that an outcome of 7 or 11 on the first roll will make them win whereas an outcome of 2, 3, or 12 will make them lose. An outcome of numbers like 4,5,6,8,9,10 will lead them to repeat it before an outcome of 7 in order to win.
Come line craps bet: Almost similar to the past line bet with similar rules.
Don’t pass bet craps: In this case the punter bets on the outcome of 2 or 3 in the first roll.
Don’t come bets: The rules are similar to don’t pass bets.
Craps field bet: it is also known as one roll bet which Is predicting the number about to fall out If the number is one among the ones in the field box.
Place bet: In this case, bets are placed on point digits that are not contracted bets.
Craps flat bet: It is a strategy in which a punter is betting a single amount for every bet.
Horn bets in craps: This bet is a split between 2, 3, 11, and 12.
Craps hop bets: Hop bets are the type of one roll bets where a player predicts the numbers on which the dice will land.
Craps Field Strategy
What Points to Remember in Craps for Beginners
- In order to not fall victim to gambling addiction, setting a loss limit is important before starting a game.
- Dividing the amount one is planning to put into parts is an essential step if one is not willing to sabotage their fund.
- Quitting at the right time will make sure the player is winning and is in his profit.
- Chasing losses will often lead a player into losing more.
- Betting against the dice will give a punter advantage over the house edge.
- Avoiding the proposition bets is a wise idea when it comes to craps money management since the house edge for it is 13.98%.
Frequently Asked Questions About Craps
Craps are almost entirely a game of dice which is why is craps illegal in California.