Being a traditional game at casinos, field bet craps is a dice game over which players place their wagers on the probable outcomes on either one roll or a series of rolls.
Unlike street craps where a table is not involved.
With a wide variety of wagers, single and multi-roll bets make the prediction of the eventual outcome of the roll difficult.
Our top casino picks where you can play Craps:
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
How Do You Make A Field Bet In Craps?
In a field bet, punters can both place and remove betting chips at any point of the game in the field section. After a win, the dealer will place the winnings next to the initial betting amount.
The bet is made on a single roll of dice. Craps Field Strategy revolves around the next roll on the dice where the numbers 2,3,4,9,10,11,12 are wins and 5,6,7,8 are losses which are lesser than the winning chances. All wins on bets pay more money on 3,4.9,10,11 and 2 to 1 on the 2 and 12 numbers.
Top 20 online casinos where you can play craps
Odds And Payout Options Of The Field Bet
Field bet offers 3 payout options which differ from street craps rules. Payouts in winnings are available on the rolling of 3,4,9,10,11 on the dice. Different payouts are applicable when dice rolls 2,12. The first option offers a double payout for a 2 or 12 roll.
The second one pays 2 to 1 when dice roll 2 when the payout for 12 is 3 to 1. The third situation is when the punter receives a triple payout for either 2 or 12. This has zero expectations because of the zero advantage of the casino. The main reason why is craps illegal in California is due to it being a dice game.
Craps offer different payouts which affect the house edge of a bet. The first payout has a greater house advantage. Tables that pay 2 to 1 for a 2, 3 to 1 for the 12 on a dice roll lowers the house edge.
Field Bet Craps Strategy
Tips/Tricks In Craps Field Bet
Is The Field Bet An Option You Should Bet On?
The main types of craps bets include craps pass line bet which is the easiest wager to make, don’t pass bet craps which is the reversal of the pass line bet. Come line craps bets can be made after the point on the pass line is determined. Similarly, don’t come bet is the reverse version of the come bet.
Other types of craps bets include craps hop bets. What is a hop bet in craps is determined when a player wants the next roll to bring two specific numbers on the dice. Craps put bet is a pass line which is put up without having to go through the come-out roll after establishing the point.
Pros And Cons Of Craps Field Bet
Playing the field craps offers a vast amount of numbers and only 16 combinations for the die rolls. 20 combinations are available to roll the remaining numbers 5,6,7,8. The main pros of field craps are :
- One of the most volatile games in a casino
- How to win at craps made easier due to the scope of placing multiple bets at the same time
- Craps are some of the best bets offering the amazing craps field bet odds.
- The large house edge in which the casino advantage is around 5.56% but can be as low as 2.78% during generous 3:1 ratio payouts
- Most casinos offer craps field bet strategy in which the first type of percentage which is least beneficial for punters and has the highest house edge
- 2:1 ratio configuration is hardly available and has a 2.8% house advantage
Craps Field Bet FAQ
A Concluding Thought
The Field bet is one of the most popular craps games due to the fairly good odds and the chance of drawing an actual benefit of the bet. How to play craps field bets is determined by giving the punter an opportunity to move the chips on the field section of the craps table layout without the interference of the dealers or the stickman.
Attractive points of craps field bets include the fact that it is a one-roll bet which determines either a win or loss on the roll. It must be made within a special area on the table to be considered valid.