If you are playing roulette, you are probably wondering always bet on black meaning: We are sure that you heard this phrase multiple times. So, does it have a basis? Should you really bet it all on black? Will it make a difference and offer a higher chance of winning? Well, you don’t have to wonder anymore: This guide about bet on black will answer all your questions. It will also include a list of the best online casinos to play roulette. Let’s start!
Our top recommended casino picks:
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
Register with Betwinner today and receive an exlusive welcome bonus of up to €390!
- Use the promo code: ANALYZE
- Minimum deposit required: €1
- Wagering requirements: 28x
- Bonus is not available for customers with cryptocurrency accounts
What Does Always Bet on Black Mean?
Best Casinos to Bet It All On Black (2021)
We checked multiple websites and analyzed their online casino software to find the best ones: The casinos below will be the best options to bet it all on black. They offer bonuses, hundreds of other online casino games, and support multiple payment methods: We even have roulette PayPal casino sites you can play. Pick one now and place a bet on black today!
Red or Black Roulette Odds
You have learned the always bet on black meaning, so let’s continue with the next obvious question: why should you always bet on black? Well, simply put, because of higher winning chances. In roulette and all its variants (i.e. Bonus roulette, Bitcoin roulette, Dogecoin roulette, etc.) there are “inside” and “outside” bets. Red/black is an outside bet: It allows you to place a bet on 18 numbers in total. To save you the trouble, here is the full list:
- Red numbers in roulette: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36
- Black numbers in roulette: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35
When you place a bet on black, you are actually betting on all these numbers. Your winning chance is determined according to which variant you play. The odds of winning a black bet is:
BLACK BET WINNING ODDS
The odds are slightly lower in the American variant because it contains an extra number (00) on the wheel that favors the casino.
The Result Of A Roulette Spin Is Random
Useful Roulette Tips for Beginners
Martingale Strategy For Roulette
Is Bet on Black a Good Choice?
In general, yes, roulette bets that offer a higher chance of winning are always good in the long run, so bet it all on black will be a good choice. However, it will be the same as “bet it all on the red”: As explained above, both colors offer the same chance of winning and there is no difference in between. Outside bets pay less but your chances of winning them are high: In fact, if we make a slot vs roulette comparison, the odds are much better than slots.
Should You Bet on Black or Not?
- Offers a high chance of winning
- Very easy to play
- You are betting on 18 numbers in total
- Pays less (1:1)
- You must pick the right variant
Bet It All on Black or Red: The Choice Is Yours
You can play roulette even at virtual online casino sites: No matter where you play and which variant you choose, bet it all on black will always be a good choice, both for beginners and veterans. So, since you have learned always bet on black meaning, you can start making some practice: Pick one of our recommended casino sites or learn more about Spanish 21 and Spanish 21 card counting, or just pick a roulette game, and bet on black today!