If you are one of those players who think the thrill of playing roulette can only be gotten at a live casino, then you must have never played or heard of immersive roulette.
This online casino game is a perfect blend of the atmosphere of playing a unique variant of live online roulette and the comfort of playing right from the comfort of your mobile device.
Immersive roulette history can be traced as far back as 2013 when it was launched by Evolution Gaming. The Hollywood-style camera shots guarantee a close-up view of all the live-action when you play immersive roulette.
In this immersive roulette review, you’ll find all the necessary info about this unique live dealer game, including immersive roulette rules, betting limits, how to play, as well as some of the most effective immersive roulette hacks.
Top casinos where you can play-Updated list | 2021
Playing immersive roulette to win- step by step guide
To enjoy an optimal playing experience when playing roulette, make sure to play at a safe online casino, you can select from our top game casino list. However, even if you play at the best live casinos, you can only get the best out of an immersive roulette live casino by understanding how the game works. The easiest steps to playing immersive roulette have been explained in this section.
- The “Place Bets” message pops up on your screen once the game loads. It is advisable to view the game’s rules and features first before moving on to play the game.
- Select from six different chips
- Place your bet by clicking on the numbers in the bet area (for instance the roulette corner bet).
Take note that you can customize the sound effect and video quality from the ‘Settings’ section.
Most popular types of immersive roulette bets
Immersive roulette- betting limits and payouts
One of the best ways to find out how to win at online roulette is by first understanding the bet limits, and immersive roulette is no different. It doesn’t matter whether you are a low stakes roulette player or if you’d rather play high roller casino games, the bet limits cater to a broad range of players, the minimum and maximum bets are $1 and $10,000 respectively. The game has a return to player percentage of 97.30%.
Best immersive roulette hacks/strategies
Immersive roulette – pros and cons
- HD live streaming
- Multiple camera angles
- User-friendly interface with customizable features.
- Broad range of betting limit with six chip sizes to select from.
- Warm, professional croupiers.
- The slow-motion replay slows down the speed and intensity of the game.