There’s always one thing we say: Using the right bonus always gives you an edge. This also applies to online roulette. If you know which bonus roulette offers to use and choose the right promotions, you can easily double your bankroll, win free casino ships on a regular basis, and even get a refund for some of your losses. Free bonus roulette offers allow you to do all this and much more. Of course, really useful casino roulette bonus offers are rare and only available on certain casino sites. If you don’t know what these are, keep reading: Below, we talk about the most useful roulette online bonus offers and show you on which sites you can find the best roulette bonuses. After reading this guide, you will become a true expert on online roulette bonus offers.
The Best Casino Roulette Bonus Offers You Can Find In 2020
The best roulette bonus offers can be found at the best online casinos. They don’t call us “Analyze Casino” for no reason. We deserve that name because that’s what we do: We “analyze” all the online casino sites according to the needs of the players and pick the best ones. We did the same for casino roulette bonus offers too. First, we checked all available online roulette bonus offers. Second, we used them personally and found out which ones are really useful. Third, we prepared the list below: These are the best roulette online bonus offers you can find in 2020.
- 300 EUR First Deposit Bonus
- A Special Bonus To Play Live Roulette
- Licensed From The United Kingdom & Malta
What is better than an online roulette no deposit bonus? Two welcome bonuses to play live and regular roulette, of course. Casino Gods offers a 100% match rate for your first deposit, up to 300 EUR. You can use this bonus to play regular online roulette, against the “computer”. But if you want to try your luck against a real person by playing online live roulette, Casino Gods offers something for that too: Another 100% match bonus up to 100 EUR. No matter what kind of roulette you want to play, there is a bonus for you. And the wagering rate is only 40x, you can complete it in no time.
- 200 EUR Match Bonus
- The Fairness Guarantee of iTechLabs
- The Chance To Start Loyalty Points Immediately
Mr. Play Casino offers two advantageous bonuses. First, it will match your first deposit by 100% and up to 200 EUR. You can use this bonus bankroll to play all variants of roulette, including slot roulette. The bonus will be activated automatically if you deposit at least 20 EUR. Second, you get a 50% reload bonus every Wednesday. All deposits made on this date will be matched up to 200 EUR. Basically, you will get a free 200 EUR bankroll to play online roulette every week. And all of these bonuses & deposits will give you loyalty points starting from day one, so your account status can increase pretty quickly.
- Up To 300 GBP Welcome Bonus
- World-Famous Gambling Brand Operating Since 1998
- You Can Pay With PayPal
William Hill is one of the oldest gambling brands in the United Kingdom and it is famous all over the globe. If you are looking for a roulette games free bonus, it should be the first place to look. When you make your first deposit at William Hill, it will be matched by 100% and up to 300 GBP. If you deposit 50 GBP, for example, your account will be credited for another 50 GBP – your total bankroll will be 100 GBP. Sounds nice, right? Well, it really is: You can create an initial capital to play online roulette with this bonus. There are daily reload offers too, so don’t forget to take a look. William Hill offers the best bonuses to play all casino games, online roulette included. Come read our online casino games guide and find out more.
First Things First: What Is Online Roulette?
This is not a beginner’s guide or a how to win online roulette article – we will not explain these issues in detail (we have other guides for them). However, we will explain the online roulette and its rules shortly, to refresh your memory. Here is what you need to know:
- Online roulette is a game of chance. There is a wheel with 37 numbers and the croupier drops a ball onto this wheel, after spinning it. Players try to predict where the ball will stop.
- Players can place a bet on a single number, a range of numbers, the color (red/black), or whether the result will be an odd o even number.
- Each betting option has a different payout and probability. The single number bet, for example, pays 35 to 1. Red or black option, on the other hand, pays only 1 to 1. However, your chance of winning a red/black bet is nearly 48%. The possibility of winning a single number bet is less than getting hit by a meteor.
- Roulette is a game with many variants. While the general rules are the same, these variants have different betting options and a couple of additional rules. American Roulette variant, for example, has 38 numbers on the wheel. As a general rule, roulette variants with bonus bets (i.e. Triple Bonus Spin Roulette Slot) have higher house edge rates.
- Online roulette can be played on mobile devices too. In fact, there are several mobile roulette games to play. This is one of its biggest advantages: You can play online roulette from anywhere and anytime.
So far so good, right? Now, let’s take a look at the online roulette bonus offers you can use: There are several bonuses available and each one gives you a different advantage.
Martingale is known as one of the most popular roulette strategies and has been used by gamblers for over a hundred years. But, does the martingale roulette system really work? Should you use the Martingale strategy? Find out in our article!Martingale Roulette
What Kind Of Online Roulette Bonus Offers Are Available?
The first thing we need to mention is that online roulette does not have “exclusive” bonuses. This means you don’t get a bonus for placing a red/black bet, for example. The bonuses (no matter their type) give you a free bankroll to play any roulette game and use any betting option. Basically, you get free money to play roulette and the rest is up to you: The bonus can be used to place a single bet on Red 7 or several red/black bets. Slot machines have free spin bonuses and they are specific to them. Casino roulette bonus offers do not have this exclusivity: You just get a free bankroll to use as you like.
That being said, we can explain bonus roulette free offers in four main categories. After that, we will pick the best roulette bonus.
So, what is a free bonus roulette no deposit? It is a small bankroll, usually between 5 GBP/EUR and 10 GBP/EUR, applied to your account for free. You cannot withdraw this money; it can only be used to play online roulette. Since the amount is small, you cannot use a progressive betting strategy with it (i.e. Martingale roulette system), but you can still play a couple of roulette games,like immersive roulette,rapid roulette and win prizes. Speaking of which, any prize you win is yours to keep.
Unlike the no deposit offer, however, the bonus can be used only after completing the wagering requirement. So this is not exactly a free bonus roulette. In the no deposit roulette bonus, you get your bankroll immediately and use it right after becoming a member. If you win a prize with that money, you need to complete a wagering requirement. This is the “play first, wager later” approach. The first deposit bonus, on the other hand, uses a “wager first, play later” approach: You get your bonus immediately but it is locked, you need to complete the wagering requirement to unlock it.
What Is The Best Roulette Bonus?
So, after listing and explaining all casino roulette bonus offers, which one is the best? What is the best roulette sign up bonus? To be honest, this is a personal choice: Each player has a different taste and game style. If you are a casual gambler, for example, no deposit roulette bonus offers may be enough to satisfy your gambling needs, so they are the best roulette bonus for you. A high roller, on the other hand, won’t be interested in a free bonus roulette no deposit offer, as it gives to little.
- All other bonus roulette offers require doing something: You must make a deposit, become a member, etc. A cashback bonus roulette free, on the other hand, requires only losing money and nothing else.
- All other casino roulette bonus offers require completing a wagering requirement. Without that, you cannot use and/or withdraw your bonus. And based on the wagering rate, this may take quite a long time. Cashback bonuses, however, do not require any wagering: You can use/withdraw them immediately.
- A no deposit roulette bonus offer can be used one time only. The same applies to the first deposit bonus: You cannot use it more than once. Cashback bonuses, on the other hand, are weekly promotions – you can use them infinitely.
For these reasons, we think that cashback is the best roulette sign up bonus offer you can use. Our second choice will be the free bonus roulette no deposit offers. This is because they are very practical: You can learn more about a particular casino site without making a financial commitment. If you don’t like what you see after using a no deposit bonus, you can simply move away: You won’t lose any money.
There Is One More Roulette Online Bonus
- You earn loyalty points (LP) for every wager you make. For example, wagering 10 GBP/EUR will give you 1 LP.
- You can use your LPs for two purposes: Converting them to cash and using them to increase your account level. After collecting enough LP, you can convert them to real cash. For example, 1.000 LP is equal to 1 GBP/EUR (each casino has a different conversion rate). And after collecting a certain LP total, you will automatically advance to an upper account level. For example, you start as a “Silver” member and advance to “Gold” member after collecting 10.000 LP.
- Each account level has personal bonuses. Silver members, for example, can win 10 free spins every day. After advancing to Gold level, you will also start to get daily cashback bonuses. The last level will give you a personal account manager. Again, the details and benefits may change but the overall idea is the same: Being loyal gives you additional bonuses to play roulette.
You can even get a wager-free cash bonus on your birthday. Loyalty bonuses can be surprisingly good and useful. We recommend checking for them before joining an online casino.
How To Claim A Free Bonus Roulette?
Claiming a casino roulette bonus is pretty easy. In fact, you can be done in a maximum of 10 minutes, even if this is your first time. We explain what you need to do, step by step:
That’s it: You can start using your bonus now. However, as we mentioned several times above, you must complete a wagering requirement first. So, what is this requirement and how does it affect casino roulette bonus offers?
Bonus Roulette Offers Have Wagering Requirements Too
So, how much money needs to be wagered to unlock your bonus? This depends on the terms & conditions of the bonus roulette. Each online casino has a different rate. Sometimes this is 20x, sometimes 40x, sometimes much more. The amount of money that needs to be wagered will be determined by these rates, which can be seen in the terms & conditions. To give you an idea, here are some examples:
- If the wagering rate is 25x and your bonus is 100 GBP/EUR, you must wager 2.500 GBP/EUR first (25 x 100)
- If the wagering rate is 35x and your bonus is 75 GBP/EUR, you must wager 2.625 GBP/EUR first (35 x 75)
- If the wagering rate is 40x and your bonus is 250 GBP/EUR, you must wager 10.000 GBP/EUR first (40 x 250)
You get the idea: You multiply the bonus amount with the wagering rate. Until this requirement is complete, you are not allowed to make a withdrawal. Moreover, your maximum bet amount will be limited to a low figure, usually 5 GBP/EUR. But the most important thing is the contributing games: Only a couple of games contribute 100% towards the requirement. Others contribute much less or none. Check the terms & conditions to see which games contribute more and focus on them until the bonus roulette wagering is done.
Live Roulette Bonus: What To Expect?
You can also get a live roulette free bonus too. This won’t be different than the promotion we listed above. The live roulette bonus can also be a no deposit, first deposit, reload, or cashback bonus. It all depends on the casino website. You still need to complete a wagering requirement and the limitations we mentioned above apply to live roulette bonus offers too. There is one important difference, though: In order to complete the wagering requirement of regular casino bonuses, you are forced to play slot machines most of the time. The wagering requirement of a live roulette bonus, on the other hand, can be completed by playing live roulette games (or any other live dealer games).Online Live Roulette Casino
Which Variant Is Best To Use With An Online Roulette Bonus?
Roulette variants have different RTP & house edge rates. Usually, roulette bonus bets are not that good: If a variant offers you the chance to play bonus bets (i.e. Super Bonus Roulette, Double or Nothing Bets), its RTP percentage will be lower than usual. As a simple roulette strategy, we recommend sticking with the basic variants. Play European Roulette or French Roulette with your casino roulette bonus, they have the highest RTP rates.
FAQ About Roulette Online Bonus Offers
Find The Best Roulette Bonus & Claim It Today!
Take a look at our online roulette guide if you want to learn more about this legendary table game. Or, pick one of our recommended casino sites and dive into action, directly: We already selected the best casino roulette bonus offers for you. In any case, make sure to use a bonus roulette before playing this game – the right bonus can make all the difference. We update our content and lists on a regular basis, so come back often to see more recommendations and the latest no deposit bonus codes roulette. We wish you good luck at the tables: See you at the casino!