Pinball Roulette is one of the most fun variants of the classic roulette and brings the most enjoyable features of the pinball game to the roulette table. And you don’t need to learn it from scratch: The rules of Pinball Roulette game are very similar to classic roulette. The only difference is the wheel: Instead of spinning the ball, you bounce it like a real pinball game! If you want to try your chances with this fun variant, here is your chance: Below, we listed everything you need to know about the Pinball Roulette game.
- 1Best Pinball Roulette Casino Sites To Play This Game
- 2What Is Pinball Roulette And Why Is It Different?
- 3Pinball Roulette Game Rules & Bonus Features
- 4How To Play Pinball Roulette Online And Win
- 5RTP And Bet Limits Of Pinball Roulette
- 6Simple Tips And Basic Pinball Roulette Strategy
- 7Pros & Cons Of Pinball Roulette Casino Game
- 8Spin The Pinball Roulette Wheel Today!
Best Pinball Roulette Casino Sites To Play This Game
We picked the best Pinball Roulette casino sites for you: All of these websites will offer you the best bonuses to play the Pinball Roulette game.
If you love free spins Big5Casino will offer you 500 free spins on your first deposit, which will be matched by 100% up to a maximum of €500 in total. You get the extra 500 freespins when you deposit €55+. The freespins will be credited daily for 10 days and can be used on your choice of the following 5 games: Aloha, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretela
We can find more casino sites to play Pinball Roulette: Check our casino reviews page and find the best online casino for your country. No matter where you live, we list the best gambling sites for your jurisdiction.
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
Did we mention we like big welcome bonuses? Well, Mr Luck casino certainly fits this description. If you make three deposits in the beginning, Mr Luck will match each of them with different rates, of 500%, 400% and 300% respectively. And the wagering rate is only 30x: It won’t take long to complete.
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €500 + 20 FS. Bonus Code: FDB 100
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €100 + 30 FS. Bonus Code: SECOND20
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 50 Free Spins. Bonus Code: THIRD50
- Wagering requirements: 40x
What Is Pinball Roulette And Why Is It Different?
There are two main variants of this game: Pinball Roulette Novomatic and Pinball Roulette Playtech. The Novomatic version is a physical cabinet for solo players. It very much looks like a real pinball roulette machine: You drop the coin, spin the wheel by using a traditional pinball launch mechanism, and wait for the results. And if you want advice, we recommend checking Pinball Roulette William Hill: The land-based casinos of this operator offer this game.
Pinball Roulette Playtech is an online roulette game and the more common variant. It is developed by Playtech, as the name implies, and uses the numbers & betting options of European roulette. In other words, it has the following features:
- There are 37 numbers to play and only one “0”.
- The betting options are the same: You can place a bet for a single number, a range of numbers (e.g. roulette corner bet), and whether the outcome will be red/black or odd/even.
- The Pinball Roulette game consists of two screens. In the first screen, you see the numbers and betting options. You place a bet from here.
In the second screen, you launch the ball and wait for it to bounce around, finally dropping on one of the numbers below.
- As can be understood from this explanation, there is no Pinball Roulette wheel to spin. This game does not contain a wheel. It is played like an actual pinball game: You launch the ball and wait for it to drop after bouncing around. Unlike real pinball games, however, you cannot “flip” the Pinball Roulette ball: After launching it, all you can do is watch. A strip with numbers 0-36 keeps moving to the left under the game area and the ball eventually falls to one of the numbers on this strip.
Please note that there is also a pinball roulette slot game but it is completely different: The game we explained here is the pinball machine roulette, played with the usual rules of this game. The only difference is the wheel: There is no Pinball Roulette wheel as explained above and the ball bounces around instead of spinning on top of a wheel. Apart from that, the Pinball Roulette offers the same rules as the European variant and the chance to win.
Top online casinos selection
Pinball Roulette Game Rules & Bonus Features
- Your goal is to predict which number the ball will drop on.
- Accordingly, you can bet on only a single number, a range of numbers, or whether the result will be red/black or odd/even. Each option has a different probability and payout. In general, the lower the probability of an option, the greater the amount of payout.
- Once you have placed your bet, you cannot interfere with the roulette pinball. You can just watch the ball and hope for the best.
- Pinball Roulette casino game is played against the “computer”. It is a digital game and cannot be played as a live roulette In other words, you can’t play this game against a real dealer.
- You can see the Pinball Roulette bet options and their payouts in the table below.
- After scoring a win, you can play a mini game to win up to 10x your stake. This bonus is optional. If you activate it, the ball will launch again but this time there will be multiplier numbers (between x1 and x10) on the game area. Once again, you cannot control the ball – it is pure luck. If the ball drops to the section that says “lose”, the game ends and you will lose your initial payout too. If not, you can win up to 10x total bet.
How To Play Pinball Roulette Online And Win
RTP And Bet Limits Of Pinball Roulette
The RTP rate of the Pinball Roulette casino game is 97.30%, it is as good as European roulette. As explained above, casino chips represent your bets. The smallest casino chip is 0.10, and the biggest one is 100. Pinball Roulette game cannot be played with less than 10 coins, this is the minimum amount. Pinball Roulette demo version has no maximum bet limit but you only get 2.000 complimentary coins to play. There will be a maximum bet/table limit in the real money version but it will be different at each casino.
Simple Tips And Basic Pinball Roulette Strategy
Here are a couple of Pinball Roulette tips and simple roulette strategies that can help you to score more winnings:
Tips & Tricks
Pros & Cons Of Pinball Roulette Casino Game
- Innovative and creative
- Very easy to learn
- Offers a high RTP rate
- The interface is simple and useful
- More fun than classic roulette
- The bonus game is too risky
- The bonus game is too risky
Spin The Pinball Roulette Wheel Today!
Pinball Roulette is a fun and profitable alternative: It combines the best elements of roulette and pinball games together. And in order to get the best out of it, you should play the Pinball Roulette game with a bonus. You can easily do so by picking one of our recommended online casino sites: All of them offer you this game with the best promotions you can find. Join today, get your bonus, and start playing Pinball Roulette!