You don’t need a big bankroll to enjoy roulette games: By picking the right variant, you can spin that wheel for as low as 10 pennies. Low stakes roulette games will offer you this chance and much more – they are truly the friend of low-rollers. Like any other roulette variant, you need to learn a couple of things about roulette low stakes too, such as rules, bet limits, tips, and the best online casino sites to play this game. Well, we prepared this guide just for this purpose: Keep reading to learn all the things you need to know about playing roulette with low stakes.
- 1Which Casinos Are Best To Play Low Stakes Online Roulette?
- 2What Is Low Stakes Roulette Online?
- 3Main Rules Of Low Stakes Roulette
- 4Playing Roulette With Low Stakes: A Simple Guide
- 5Low Stakes Online Roulette Is An RNG Game
- 6Low Stakes Live Roulette: Is It Any Different?
- 7Roulette Low Stakes Play Bonuses
- 8Payment Methods For Low Stakes Roulette Online
- 9Pros & Cons Of Roulette Low Stakes
- 10Play Low Stakes Roulette, Win Big!
Which Casinos Are Best To Play Low Stakes Online Roulette?
What Is Low Stakes Roulette Online?
The term “low stakes roulette” is used not to describe a type of game, but to indicate low bets. So low stakes online roulette is actually a normal roulette game and can be any of the European, American or French variants according to its rules. But whatever variant it is, it has an extremely low minimum bet limit. In other words, even the players with the lowest budgets can play it without any difficulties.
Main Rules Of Low Stakes Roulette
Basically, the rules of classic online roulette apply to low stakes roulette too. Once again, this term is used to indicate the bet limits, it is not a different kind of game. So, if you know how to play roulette, you can play roulette with low stakes too. And if you don’t, here are the main rules you need to know:
- There is a wheel with 37 numbers on it. One of these numbers is “0”. (In American variant, there are 38 numbers and two “0” sections.)
- The croupier spins the wheel and drops the ball on top of it. The goal is to predict on which number the ball will stop.
- In this context, the players can place a bet on a single number, a range of numbers, whether the outcome will be red/black or odd/even. Each of these options has a different payout, based on its probability. For example, placing a straight bet (single number) pays the most because it is very unlikely to win that bet.
- To place a bet, you need to put casino chips on top of that option on the table. The roulette table contains all numbers between 0 – 36 and other outcomes that can happen. (Even the online roulette games have these tables.) If you want to place a split bet (two numbers), for example, you put your chips on the line where the two numbers meet. Or, if you want to place a red/black bet, there is a special section on the table for that: Place your chips on it.
- These are the main roulette low stakes play Based on the variant you are playing, there may be additional betting options. However, the main rules are always the same: You try to guess where the ball will stop and get paid according to the paytable below if you are lucky enough.
ODDS OF HAPPENING
Please note that this table is for the European variant of low stakes roulette (which is the most common variant). If you are playing American or French roulette low stakes, there will be additional bets and payouts. These additional bets and their payouts are:
ODDS OF HAPPENING
Playing Roulette With Low Stakes: A Simple Guide
Let’s explain how to play roulette low stakes step by step:
Low Stakes Roulette Tips
- The best bets are red/black, odd/even, and low/high. Why? Well, simply because they offer the highest winning chances. Yes, their payout will be low but you get a much higher chance of winning – stick with those bets.
- Do not use a progressive betting strategy (like Martingale roulette) if you can’t afford it. Such low stakes roulette systems work but only if you have a bankroll big enough to cover your losses until a win happens. If this is not the case, do not bet progressively or use a simple roulette strategy.
- Always prefer the European or French variants. They have high RTP rates. Stay away from the American variant: Its house edge is too high. Oh, and, always practice with free demo versions of low stakes roulette games.
Low Stakes Online Roulette Is An RNG Game
RNG is short for “random number generator” and it means the result of a spin is randomly generated by a computer program. You cannot “see” this program but it keeps running in the background and determine the result of all spins. This applies to low stakes roulette too: It is also an RNG game. And for the same reason, it is impossible to “guarantee” a winning in roulette games, whether it is a desktop or low stakes mobile roulette: Nobody can predict the results of an RNG roll. Here are a couple of RNG low stakes online roulette games you can check:
Low Stakes Live Roulette: Is It Any Different?
Live roulette games can be categorized as low stakes roulette too. The majority of live dealer games have high table limits and this is normal: Real dealer games cost more to play. However, it is still possible to find low stakes roulette live, if you know where to look. We are listing a couple of options below – you can pick any one you like. Other than that, our explanations apply to low stakes live roulette games too: The rules are the same and you should prefer European or French variants.
The Bet Range Of Low Limit Roulette Games: How Low Can It Get?
Roulette Low Stakes Play Bonuses
Whether you are playing low stakes roulette live or the “regular” version, you can take advantage of the following bonuses:
- No Deposit Bonus: You get a small cash bonus after completing the registration. As the name implies, no deposit is needed. If you win something with your bonus, it is yours to keep.
- Match Bonus: Your first deposit gets matched with a certain rate, i.e. 200%. If you have 10 EUR, for example, you can play with 30 EUR with this bonus.
- Casino Reload Bonus: Whenever you make a deposit, it will be matched by a certain rate, i.e. 25%. Similar to the match bonus but this one can be used infinitely.
- Chargeback Online Casino: A certain percentage (i.e. 10%) of your losses on low stakes roulette games will be refunded on a regular basis, for example, every Monday.
Payment Methods For Low Stakes Roulette Online
While playing roulette low stakes games, we recommend using the following payment options to make a deposit and a withdrawal:
If you know how cryptocurrencies work, we can also recommend low stakes Bitcoin roulette games due to the unmatched security and privacy of blockchain payments. But if cryptocurrencies are not your forte you can always go with the best neteller casino online
Pros & Cons Of Roulette Low Stakes
- The best option for low-rollers
- You can find a roulette game to play even with the tiniest budget
- You can play casually and without taking any big risks
- They are also available on mobile
- The payouts won’t be that big
- There are not too many low stakes live roulette games
Play Low Stakes Roulette, Win Big!
Whether you play on mobile or desktop, you can easily find dozens of low stakes roulette games to play, especially if you pick one of our recommended casinos. Low stakes online roulette will allow you to enjoy gambling without taking big risks and play all variants of roulette such as rapid roulette as well as all strategies of roulette such as the roulette corner bet with a small bankroll. You should start today and spin the wheel right now: We wish you good luck!