The most striking feature of online roulette is that it has a lot of betting options. Compared to other table games such as craps, roulette offers the most options, and each of these options offers a different chance of winning and payout. Roulette black or red is one of these options and can be used as a simple roulette strategy in itself. Yes, by using the roulette black or red strategy, you can increase your chances of winning and profit in the long run. If you want to learn more about the red or black roulette system, read on, because we’ve prepared this guide for this particular strategy right from the start.
Our top recommended casino picks where to play roulette:
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
Register today at Pulp Casino, make your first deposit of a minimum €20, and receive up to €4000
Roulette Black Or Red Strategy: What Is It?
Let’s answer the obvious question first: Can you bet on black and red in roulette? The answer is yes in all roulette variants. Whether you play European, American, French, or any other kind of roulette, you can always bet on red or black roulette. (And, since it is a popular choice, let’s answer the question of is 23 black or red in roulette too: 23 is always a red number.)
So, what is roulette black or red betting? As you know, the roulette wheel contains 37 or 38 numbers, based on which variant is in play, and half of these numbers are in red. The other half is black. The only exception is the “0”: It is in green. When you place a “red” bet in CSGO roulette, you are actually betting on all numbers (18 in total) that are in red. The same applies to “black” bets too, but for more read our CSGO roulette strategies, To clarify:
So far so good, right? This is the basis of roulette black or red strategy: You dismiss all other options and place your money only one of these outcomes (red or black). You are not betting on a specific number; you are betting on all numbers with the same color.
Best Casinos To Play Red Or Black Roulette (2022)
If you want to bet on roulette black and red numbers, you should take advantage of a good bonus. That way, you can double, triple, or even quadruple the amount of your first deposit and get a free bankroll. With the right bonus, you can even get a refund on your losses. Such promotions are hard to find but don’t worry: We already picked them for you. Below, you can see our recommended casinos to play roulette and use the roulette black or red strategy. Pick one, place your bet, and let’s win together!
Odds Of Winning Black Or Red On Roulette
So, why do you do this? What is the advantage of roulette black red betting? More importantly, what are the odds of getting black or red in roulette? Let’s answer all these questions one by one.
- Red or black roulette is an “inside” bet. Like all inside bets, it offers a low payout but high probability.
- Speaking of which, red or black roulette probability is 48.60% in European and French roulette. This rate is the same for both outcomes. In other words, it is possible to say that roulette black red odd even. When you spin the wheel, there is a 48.60% probability that the result will be red or black.
- On the other hand, odds of winning black or red on roulette is 47.37% in American roulette. Basically, this option offers a lower chance of winning in this variant.
- So why are these rates not 50%? Or, why does the American variant offer a lower chance of winning? The answer to both questions is hidden at number “0”. The odds will never be 50% since at least one of the numbers on the wheel (0) belongs to the casino. Subtracting this figure, the remaining possibilities offer a chance of 48.60%. The reason for this ratio to be lower in American roulette is that there are not one but two zeros in the wheel. This reduces the chances of all other possibilities furthermore.
Let’s not forget the roulette red or black payout too: Like all other inside bets, this option pays 1 to 1. So, if you bet 100 EUR and win, for example, the payout will be 100 EUR. You will take back your initial bet (100 EUR) and another 100 EUR as the payout.
Probabilities Of Other Roulette Bets
- Odd/Even: Instead of the color, you are betting on whether the outcome will be an odd or even number.
- High/Low: You are placing a bet for all numbers between 1 – 18 and 19 – 36.
These two options are like placing a roulette black or red bet, because they cover the same range of numbers (1 to 18 and 19 to 36). For the same reason, they also pay 1 to 1. If you are wondering, here are the rest of the roulette bets that offer a high winning chance:
- Neighbors Of Zero: A bet that covers 17 numbers. The winning chance is 45.90%.
- Third Of The Wheel: A bet that covers 12 numbers. The winning chance is 32.40%.
- Zero Game: This bet covers only 7 numbers and offers a winning chance of 18.90%.
The Orphans: Placing a bet on numbers that are not covered by all these other options. The winning chance is 21.60%.
The Best Strategy For Roulette Black Or Red Gameplay
Now you know what are the odds of getting black or red in roulette, so let’s answer another important question: Does it work? Can you use roulette black or red strategy to increase your winning chances and make a profit? Well, the short answer is yes, the roulette black red system does work. The long answer is; it is somehow complicated.
Let’s simply try to explain. The roulette black or red strategy does not guarantee to win because the probability of these outcomes does not exceed 50%. As we mentioned above, red or black roulette probability is 48.60%, even in the most ideal variant. Therefore, it should not be seen as a “guaranteed” method: You are still likely to lose.
However, it is the bet that offers the highest chance of winning in this game. So your chances of winning, in the long run, are very high. 48.60% is a ratio that is quite satisfying: Unless you are particularly unlucky, you can start winning in a short time.
Once again, so far so good, right? Roulette black or red is a good and simple betting option that gives you a very high winning chance. And like everything simple, you should not make it complicated by using some weird “systems”. In other words:
- Both of these options (red or black) offer the same chance of winning. Choosing one does not increase or decrease your chances. There is no answer to the question of does black or red win more in roulette, because there is no pattern to be found when we take a look at the statistics. For example, online roulette Australia games have a “history” chart. When you look at this chart, you can see which color comes out more. However, we recommend that you do not make decisions based on this because these are just random results. If we play another game and make 1.000 spins, the results would be entirely different.
- Let’s try to explain this with a “heads or tails” game. Both outcomes have a 50% chance, right? Let’s say you flip the coin money 20 times and the result was “heads” 20 times. If you think the chances of “tails” increase in the 21st throw, you are wrong. Many gamblers think that the probability of a certain outcome increases when it does not happen for a long time. In reality, the probabilities are “reset” with each throw: If the result is 20 times heads, it may still be heads in the 21st throw, and the probability of this happening is the same as the first 20 throws.
- So, it doesn’t matter which option (red or black) you choose. They have the same winning chance, all the time. The best roulette black or red strategy is picking randomly – you don’t need a roulette red or black calculator to decide. For the same reason, you should not use a progressive betting system like Martingale roulette. Because this system is ultimately based on the assumption that a particular result will occur, and it asks you to continue doubling the bet until that result is achieved. However, as we mentioned above, it can sometimes take a very long time for a certain result to occur. If you don’t have a big budget, strategies like Martingale will make you bankrupt.
Can You Predict The Roulette Spin Results?
Pros And Cons Of Playing Black Or Red On Roulette
- The biggest advantage is that your chances of winning are very high. To give you an idea, know that the chances of winning a straight bet are lower than getting hit on the head by a meteor. The odds of winning black or red on roulette are incredibly high chance in this sense.
- The most obvious disadvantage is, as predictably, low payout. Roulette red or black payout is only 1: 1. Other betting options pay up to 35: 1.
Roulette black or red strategy FAQ:
Win A Roulette Red Or Black Payout Today!
The best roulette black or red strategy is the most casual one: Pick any option you like and keep betting on it until you win! Don’t take unnecessary risks: Red or black roulette probability is quite high and still pays a satisfying amount. You can try the roulette black or red bet on one of our recommended casinos and see for yourself. Don’t forget to claim your bonus too, so you can play with an extra bankroll. Good luck at the tables!