Blackjack is the only card game that offers a 100% RTP when played optimally. This means that if you know what you are a doing and are able to apply some online casino strategy blackjack, it is possible to win every game played, come check out our online casino games guide and find out more about online casino games strategies. In practice, this is very hard to do and requires you count the cards without skipping a beat. However, it is still possible and even not played optimally, the overall RTP rate of this game is 99.5%. Here are the basic rules you need to know:
- Every card has a point value. Ace is worth 1 or 11 points. Picture cards are 10. All other cards count as their face values. Your goal is to reach 21 points or a point total higher than the dealer.
- You are playing against the dealer and at each round, you get two cards. You can get additional cards by saying “hit”. There is no limit in this regard, you can get as many extra cards as you like. The only rule is not to surpass 21 points in total. If you do, you get busted.
- The dealer is usually forced to “stand” at 17 points. This means he won’t get additional cards for himself. You can also do the same by saying “stand”. There are also additional commands like “double”, “surrender”, and “insurance” but these are riskier decisions, where calculations become more complex. We advise you to stay with hit and stand.
- In other words, knowing when to say “hit” and “stand” is the most important blackjack strategy online you need to know. Read further to find out how to make money playing blackjack.
Best Casino Picks for applying Blackjack Strategies
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
Register with Betwinner today and receive an exlusive welcome bonus of up to €390!
- Use the promo code: ANALYZE
- Minimum deposit required: €1
- Wagering requirements: 28x
- Bonus is not available for customers with cryptocurrency accounts
Blackjack Strategy for Online Casino: Is It Possible To Win Against Online Casinos?
Blackjack rules do not differ at online casinos. This means that a blackjack strategy online casino is still the same as strategies you can use at land based casinos. In other words, yes, it is possible to win at blackjack against online casinos too. However, you need to be aware of a couple of things:
- How many decks do casinos use in blackjack? To prevent card counting, land based casinos use at least 8 decks during the game. A professional player (or a savant) can still count these cards, at least to an extent. Online casinos, however, use “infinite” decks. So, do not try to count the cards if you are playing at an online casino. What you can try is asking yourself the question of “Do you take insurance in blackjack?”
- It is possible to use external software to help you while playing online blackjack. Just open another tab on your browser and search for “online live blackjack strategy”. Some sites out there calculate the best hand possible, so you do not need to deal with probabilities. In this way, even beginners can play like pros at online casinos.
- You will see lots of blackjack variants at online casinos (such as Canadian Blackjack). Most of these offer bonus bets, i.e. a big payout for a specific card sequence. Unfortunately, all of these “bonuses” depend entirely on luck and there is no real reason to choose them. So, when playing at online casinos, try to stick with the basic variant that offers no “extras”.
Top Online Casino List Where You Can Use Blackjack Strategies
- If your point total is between 4 and 11, always choose to “hit”.
- If your point total is 17, always choose to “stand”. Dealers do the same for a reason.
- If your point total is between 12 and 16, well, this is where it gets interesting. The probability of losing at 16 points if you choose to hit is 62%. However, if most of the picture cards in the deck are already on the table, you can still win the game. To tell the truth, you must decide according to the deck and the hand of the dealer.