Multihand blackjack games are not as uncommon as you might expect. In fact, many modern blackjack table games at casinos will permit you to bet on several hands at once.
Online multihand blackjack casinos are all around. Before you play at them, you need to ask yourself two simple questions: what is multi hand blackjack, or do you know how to make money playing blackjack?
We’ve got a dedicated guide that will help you with the latter, but for now, let us introduce you to the pros and cons, the ins and outs of playing multihand blackjack online.
- 1Multihand blackjack explained simply
- 2Multihand blackjack rules
- 3How multihand blackjack is played
- 4Start playing now: How to play multihand blackjack
- 5Most popular Multihand Blackjack variations
- 6Top tips for betting on multihand blackjack
- 7The pros and cons of multihand blackjack
- 8FAQs: Your questions about multihand blackjack answered
Our Best Casino Pick
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
Multihand blackjack explained simply
Multihand blackjack rules
Some of the nuts and bolts of playing multihand blackjack online make it tricky to compare to conventional single-deck games, such as a basic mobile blackjack release. This is because multihand blackjack is seldom a singular game, but any number of titles. We can, however, put together a general idea of the genre.
Best online casinos for playing Multihand Blackjack in 2022
How multihand blackjack is played
Playing blackjack with multiple hands is not really any different than playing with a single hand.
- To play with multiple hands, you must wager twice or thrice the original stake.
- Even though you’re taking control of several hands when you play multi hand blackjack online, the dealer will stick with just one hand.
- However, it isn’t just your best hand that is compared to the dealer’s own. Every hand will be compared, meaning that the dealer’s single hand can beat some of your hands and will likely lose against one or two.
- Some variants, such as Blackjack Switch, will actively allow you to swap cards between one blackjack hand and another as you bid to beat the dealer. However, the payouts and rules surrounding pushes change to counteract that.
The usual rules regarding when to double down in blackjack, hit, stand, and the table limits (regarding minimum bets and high limit blackjack) remain the same as in most other titles – again, save for those one-off variants (like Switch and Double Exposure Blackjack) where the rule changes need offsetting and countering.
Start playing now: How to play multihand blackjack
To begin playing multihand blackjack, just follow these short steps:
Most popular Multihand Blackjack variations
As mentioned, there are many multi hand blackjack variations. These could be multihand European blackjack games, American blackjack titles, live dealer blackjack games or more. Some may even be mobile games on a multi hand blackjack app. Here are the top multi hand blackjack variants you should consider playing.
Double Exposure Blackjack is a game where you can see both the dealer’s cards from the start. This lowers the amount you can win with blackjack, uses eight decks, and can be played as a multihand title. Blackjack Switch is another multihand game if you’re interested, and it allows you to swap cards between those hands.
NetEnt has both single deck and classic blackjack games for you to play. Their classic blackjack games allow you to play with low or high roller stakes, so there is something for everyone here.
Multihand Blackjack by Pragmatic Play is a game that does what it says on the tin. You can play up to four blackjack hands at once here, with eight decks used in the shoe of this fun-filled release.
Play ‘n Go
There aren’t many table games in Play ‘n Go’s library, but their Blackjack Multihand release has an RTP of 99.54% and uses six decks of cards for basic RNG (random number generator) gameplay.
Playtech has plenty of RNG and live dealer blackjack games you can play. Blackjack Multihand by Playtech is one such release. It allows you to stake dough on up to five hands at once, with three modes (single, multiplayer, and private) modes available.
Top tips for betting on multihand blackjack
Before deciding to play multihand blackjack online, allow us to introduce you to a few dos and don’ts of the online blackjack world. They include:
👉 Blackjack money management through betting systems will only work when you play multihand blackjack with the same stakes per hand. If one hand costs more than the other, your betting system goes out of the window.
👉 If you want to learn how to win big at multihand blackjack, we strongly recommend that you play for free, to begin with. This will allow you to learn the basics of online blackjack strategy before you wager your hard-earned cash.
👉 You might think that you’re more likely to win with several hands on the go. This isn’t necessarily true, though. Winning 1/3 hands in a three-hand game will still see you lose twice as much as you win, to bear that in mind.
The pros and cons of multihand blackjack
- You improve your chances of landing “a win”
- Can be played as live dealer games
- Most variants support multihand gameplay, not only games called Multihand Blackjack
- You can often play up to five or six hands at once
- Most of the time, at least one of your hands will lose
- Players can run out of money fast if they aren’t careful
FAQs: Your questions about multihand blackjack answered
Start betting on multihand blackjack games today
Now that you know how multihand blackjack works, you might feel confident about giving it a go. Always play free games to start off with, and don’t hesitate to check out our top multihand blackjack casinos to find the ideal place to play. Each of our recommended sites is packing an ample array of multi hand blackjack games from various providers, ensuring that you’ll always find something to play there.