You can win big and increase your chances of winning by using the craps strategies that work. Simply put, some betting options in craps are much better than others and they offer lower house edge rates: If you prefer these options, you can start winning much more frequently. And to learn which options offer this opportunity, you can use craps strategies. If you don’t know how to do this, don’t worry: We prepared this guide for you and explained everything you need to know about craps strategies. Once you finish reading, you will be able to play like a professional gambler. Are you ready to roll the dice? Let’s start!
- 1Common Craps Strategies That Work
- 2Best Casinos To Use Craps Strategies
- 3Alternative Craps Strategies
- 4Which One Is The Best Craps Strategy?
- 5Aggressive Craps Betting Strategy: Does It Work?
- 6The Strong And Weak Points Of Playing Craps Strategies
- 7Learn Craps Strategies That Work And Try Your Luck Today
Our top recommended casino picks where you can use craps strategies:
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
Common Craps Strategies That Work
Just like a baccarat strategy, we can divide craps strategies into two main categories: The common ones used by almost all players and the alternatives used by a small player base. We will explain both in their own sections. Let’s start with the best bets in craps strategy: The betting options below offer the best price/performance ratios. Note that, however, this is not a how to play craps strategies article, so we won’t explain the rules, the basic betting options of the game or the craps dice combinations. We assume that you already know them.
Some guides out there also suggest playing a field bet but we don’t recommend this. A field bet means placing a bet for 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12. Craps field bet odds are 5:4 and the payouts are either 1:1 or 2:1. The house edge of this bet can be as high as 5.76%. These are not good values: The house edge, especially, is too high. If you are a beginner, stick with the options listed above: They are the best craps strategies that work for beginners.
Best Casinos To Use Craps Strategies
These online casinos will offer you the most craps games and the best bonuses to use on them. They are also legal, secure, and fair establishments, so you will never ask the are online casinos rigged? question again. In order to use craps strategies that work, pick one of these casino sites and join today. Remember that they offer lots of other game categories too: If you also want to play slots, for example, make sure to check our high limit slots strategy guide.
Alternative Craps Strategies
Even professional slot players cannot agree on which system to use, and the same thing applies to craps too. There are some alternative craps strategies out there, used by a small number of players. These players will claim that they really work but as always, you will be the judge of that. We are talking about these alternative craps strategy systems below.
Which One Is The Best Craps Strategy?
In this regard, pass/come or don’t pass/don’t come bets with odds are the best option you can use, if you can afford high odds. It is possible to lower the house edge to 0%, which is a great advantage. So if you have the budget for it, this betting option is the best strategy you can use. If you are on a limited budget, however, we recommend using the “6 and 8” option. Practice with free craps strategy and find out which one works the best for you.
Aggressive Craps Betting Strategy: Does It Work?
By saying aggressive craps strategies, we mean progressive betting systems, like baccarat attack strategy. A baccarat system with a progressive betting strategy requires you to increase the bet amount after every loss. You must keep doing this until you score a win: The idea here is that you will win enough to cover all your losses, because you kept increasing the bet amount. Unfortunately, such strategies only work if you have a big bankroll to cover your losses until the win happens, as we explained in our 1324 baccarat strategy review. The same principle applies to the craps table strategy: If you are on a limited budget, aggressive systems won’t work because you may go bankrupt before the win happens. If you have no budget problems, sure, an aggressive strategy will let you win sooner or later. But nobody can know when this will happen, so just like the baccarat martingale strategy, use these systems carefully.
The Strong And Weak Points Of Playing Craps Strategies
As we mentioned in our online casino games guide, every strategy has its ups and downs: This applies to craps strategies too. You can see a short list of pros and cons of strategy for craps below.
- You can really increase your winning chances
- You can use your bankroll much effectively
- You can stay away from high-risk bets
- You can win big with the right strategy
- Most of them are not suited for beginners
- Some strategies require a big bankroll
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn Craps Strategies That Work And Try Your Luck Today
We talked about lots of craps strategies that work and showed you the best online casinos to use them. You can now determine the best betting options without using a craps strategy simulator. It is time to put your knowledge to the test: Pick one of the casino sites listed above and join today. Don’t forget that we have other guides: Make sure to take a look at keno strategy and how to play Spanish 21 or more about Spanish 21 card counting strategy from our articles too. As always, we wish you good luck: We will be here anytime you need help!