Whether you are on a big or small bankroll, you would like to play blackjack longer and use your budget more efficiently: Blackjack money management systems let you do that. These are basic but important tricks that help you to use your bankroll in the most efficient way.
Every blackjack player should know about them – using your entire bankroll on a single bet and winning is a thing you can see only in movies. In this article, we will talk about blackjack money management systems in general and help you understand them better. In this way, you will better learn how to make money playing blackjack. But first, let’s give you a list of the best online casinos to play blackjack with bonuses.
- 1Best Casinos to Use a Blackjack Money Management System
- 2What Is Money Management in Blackjack?
- 3Your Bankroll for Blackjack Smart Money Management
- 4Using Betting Systems for Blackjack Money Management
- 5Tips & Tricks for Blackjack Money Management
- 6Start Using a Blackjack Strategy Money Management System Today
Best Casinos to Use a Blackjack Money Management System
These are the best casinos to use a blackjack money management system: We picked them according to our high standards and we guarantee that you will never feel the need to ask are online casinos rigged? while playing at them.
These are safe, fair, and licensed casinos that offer different variants of blackjack (such as Canadian blackjack) and support multiple payment casino methods. Whether you are looking for Neosurf casinos, RoyalPay casino, or Kluwp casino payments, one of them will be the perfect choice for you.
What Is Money Management in Blackjack?
Your Bankroll for Blackjack Smart Money Management
Let’s start by creating your bankroll: How big it should be? To be honest, this is a personal decision: You are the only one who can decide the size of your bankroll. However, for practical purposes, we recommend starting with a bankroll of 100 EUR/USD. (Remember that you can further increase this bankroll by taking advantage of casino bonuses: Check our online casino reviews to find the best bonus offers you can use.) After creating your bankroll, the next question will be about how to spend it: How big your bets should be? Well, we can answer this question with a blackjack money management chart. It includes our recommendations for the size of your bets and how you should spend your bankroll. We prepared two different charts for two sample bankrolls: The first one is for a bankroll of 100 – 500 EUR and the other one is for a bankroll of 500 – 1.000 EUR.
Blackjack Money Management Chart (For 100 – 500 EUR)
MIN. BET PER GAME
MAX. BET PER GAME
Blackjack Money Management Chart (For 500 – 1.000 EUR)
MIN. BET PER GAME
MAX. BET PER GAME
These tables show what your minimum and maximum bet amount per game should be: If your bankroll is 100 EUR, for example, you can play 20 games by betting 5 EUR per game. Or, you can bet 10 EUR and play 10 games in total.
Using Betting Systems for Blackjack Money Management
Some betting systems can also be used as a blackjack money management tool. Whether you play desktop or mobile blackjack games, we can say that there are two main betting systems in this regard. These are:
- Positive Progressive Betting: You increase your bet amount only after scoring a win. If you lose, you return to the initial (your first) bet amount. For example, you start with 5 EUR and win. Your next bet should be 10 EUR. If you win this too, the third bet will be 20 EUR. If you lose it, you will bet 5 EUR in the fourth game, which means you return to your starting point.
- Negative Progressive Betting: You increase your bet amount only after losing a game. Basically, you increase the bet when you lose and decrease it when you win. This system is used in other online casino games too, even on slot machines (i.e. Piggy Riches slots).
Both systems ask you to increase your bet amount but under different conditions. To be honest, they are not about blackjack money management: These systems aim to maximize your winnings & minimize your losses. This goal affects your bankroll too, of course, but they are not created with bankroll management in mind. In general, positive progressive betting brings more risk and more rewards: ıf you are on a limited bankroll, you can use it. Negative progressive betting is for high limit blackjack games and high roller casino players: If your bankroll is big enough to back you up until you start winning, you can use it.
Tips & Tricks for Blackjack Money Management
- Learn the rules of different variants. Blackjack has lots of variants and while your goal is always the same, the RTP and house edge values change. Moreover, some strategies don’t work on some variants. For example, the blackjack card counter money management strategy should only be used on single-deck blackjack games. If you are not sure where to start, European blackjack is always a safe option.
- Learn basic probability calculations for side bets. “Hit” and “stand” are not your only options. You can surrender and take insurance too, for example. Sometimes, these may be the best betting options for the current game, so make sure to find out when to surrender in blackjack and learn the answer to the do you take insurance in blackjack
- Check the online casino software of the website and make sure that you can play lots of blackjack games, including live dealer variants. The more options you get, the better: Nobody wants to be “forced” to play only a couple of games. Look for localized options (i.e. online blackjack Canada) and tournaments. In this respect, tournaments are an excellent way of making money and blackjack money management systems will be most useful in these events. (Check our blackjack tournament strategy guide too.)
Start Using a Blackjack Strategy Money Management System Today
By using a blackjack money management system, you can use your bankroll more efficiently and play longer: This means you will have more chances to win. In this regard, managing your money will be the best blackjack strategy you can use. Compare online casinos on our website, pick one, and start playing blackjack right now: Maybe today is your lucky day!