Whether you like to play on a desktop or mobile casino, blackjack is the best high roller game you can try your chances: High stakes blackjack games are famous for a reason.
The stakes can go very high and you can increase your winning odds by using the right strategy: High roller blackjack games, such as progressive blackjack games, offer the best competitive gambling experience you can find.
And, in this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about them: Let’s start with a list of the best online casinos to play high limit CSGO blackjack. In this way, you will better learn how to make money playing blackjack.
Our Picks To Play High Limit Blackjack Games In 2023
Whether you want to play unlimited blackjack games or high limit slots, these online casinos will offer the best bonuses and games to you. We picked them according to our high standards and guarantee that they will offer you the best high roller gambling experience possible.
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €1000 + 50 Free Spins
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to €250
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €250
- 4th deposit: 50% up to €250
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements: 35x (Bonus + deposit)
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
You can read detailed reviews of these casinos on our website too and learn more. Our review section also contains more recommendations for playing high stakes blackjack.
How To Play High Stakes Blackjack: Rules And Probabilities
The rules of no limit blackjack games are the same – the only thing different is the prize amount. So, to summarize them, this is how you play high limit blackjack:
- The game is played between a dealer and a player. Up to 5 players can play against the same dealer. So high stakes blackjack requires at least 2, maximum 6 players.
- At the start of the game, the dealer takes two cards for himself and gives to card to the player(s).
- Your goal is to reach 21 points or a point total higher than the dealer. Aces are worth 11, picture cards are worth 10, and all other cards are worth their face value.
- You can get as many cards as you like by saying “hit”. But if you don’t want any more cards, you must say “stand”. In any case, you must not surpass 21 points or you will lose the game.
These are the basic rules of the game and mobile blackjack games are played exactly like this too. As can be guessed from this explanation, the starting hands are quite important. So, what are your odds of getting specific point totals with the first two cards? Check the table below.
CARD TYPE / POINT TOTAL
PROBABILITY OF GETTING IT WITH THE FIRST CARDS
When combined, you have a 27.60% chance to get 20, 19, or 18 points with your first two cards. At the start, you are more likely to get 20 points than you’re likely to get 19, 18, or 17 points.
Basic High Limit Blackjack Strategy
The basic online blackjack strategy can be used for high-limit no-bust blackjack games too, you just need to know when to hit or stand. Once again, the only thing different is the prize money: The rules and the winning chances are exactly the same. This means all the usual strategies will also work for high stakes blackjack. In this regard, we recommend the following:
- Learn the best starting hands. A natural blackjack is obviously the best high limit blackjack hand but there are other good hands too: Getting a hard or soft 20, a soft 18, and the hard 11 are very good combinations that offer many opportunities.
- Learn the worst hands too. Getting a hard 16 if the dealer has 10 is the worst hand you can get. The same thing can be said for getting a hard 16 against a dealer 9.
- Stand at 17. Dealers usually stand at 17 for a reason: It is the sweet spot. If you are not sure what to do, standing at 17 is your best move.
- Do not split every pair. Do not split 5s and 10s. But always split 7s and 8s.
- Use a bonus. Take advantage of a high roller bonus to play high limit blackjack. Such bonuses will give you an additional gambling balance literally for free.
Deposit Options For High Limit Online Blackjack
Playing high roller casino games requires a big budget, and to get a big budget, you need flawless transactions but as high roller slots pay better and by extension so do high stakes blackjack games. In other words, you need to use the right payment method to fund your gambling balance such as bitcoin high limit casino games. We recommend using the following payment methods for playing high stakes blackjack games and Canadian Blackjack, too:
The most popular credit card provider in the world. VISA transactions will be fast and almost free: You can even earn bonus points.Visa Casino Guide
The next best thing after VISA. However, we recommend using it for deposits only. MasterCard is known to cause problems with withdrawals related to gambling.MasterCard Casino
The largest e-wallet service provider in the world and also the fastest one: PayPal should be your default choice, as long as it is supported.Online Casino Paypal
You may not find PayPal at every high roller blackjack casino but you will find Neteller literally everywhere. The best alternative to PayPal.Neteller Casino
And Skrill is the best alternative to Neteller. Both services are owned by the same company, so there are almost no differences between them.Skrill Casino
Pros And Cons Of High Roller Blackjack Games
- You can win very big payouts
- You can effectively increase your winning chance by using the right strategies
- This may be the best competitive gambling experience you can get
- You really need to know what you are doing
- Stakes can be very high for most of the players
Frequently Asked Questions
Try Your Chance At High Limit Blackjack Tables Today!
Pick one of our recommended high roller casino sites, make your deposit, and choose a high limit blackjack table: You are ready to make history! Blackjack is the only casino game that offers an RTP rate of 99.72%, so with optimal gameplay, you can really win all the games you play. In short, this will be a very fun and profitable adventure: See you at high stakes blackjack tables!