Like all other card games, baccarat has a couple of variants, such as baccarat chemin de fer, baccarat banque, and super pan 9. However, the most interesting variant can be the no commission variant: It is pretty popular both in land-based and online casinos.
In this guide we prepared, we will tell you everything you need to know about the popular no commission baccarat game, show you how to play, and give you a list of top no commission baccarat casinos in 2021 so you can start playing immediately.
Our Best Casino Picks
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
Register with Betwinner today and receive an exlusive welcome bonus of up to €390!
- Use the promo code: ANALYZE
- Minimum deposit required: €1
- Wagering requirements: 28x
- Bonus is not available for customers with cryptocurrency accounts
Rules of no commission baccarat
The game is played between two players and the goal is to reach 9 points (or a point total higher than the other player). Here is everything you need to know:
- There are two sides in this game: the player and the banker.
- When the game starts, both sides get two cards.
- 10 and face cards are worth 0 (zero) points. Ace is worth 1. All other cards worth their face values.
- When calculating the point total of a specific hand, the left digit of the total is not used. For example, if a player gets 6 and 7, the total is 13. But since we do not use the left digit of this result, the actual total is 3. The maximum point total that can be reached is 9.
- There are three betting options that can be used: Player (player wins), Banker (banker wins), and Tie (both the banker and the player have the same point total).
- It is possible for both parties to get a third card, but this depends on many preconditions. Since the third card rules are the same in no commission baccarat, we recommend checking our online baccarat casino guide or how to play baccarat article for more info.
BACCARAT VS NO COMMISSION BACCARAT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
|Online baccarat casino game is played against another player, not the casino. The cards are still dealt by the dealer, but he/she is at the table to oversee the game. In return for offering such a service, the casino gets a 5% commission for every “banker wins” bet.|
In commission-free baccarat, on the other hand, there is no such commission. If the banker wins, you get a full payout. However, if the banker wins with a 6, the payout is calculated based on 50% of your initial wager – this is the only difference between the two variants.
Top Online Casinos to Play Baccarat (2021 Updated list)
No commission baccarat payout table
No commision baccarat pays
Regular baccarat pays
No commission baccarat odds
Odds no commission baccarat is not different than regular baccarat: As explained above, the only difference between the two versions is the “banker wins” payout, and this does not change/affect the odds in any way. So:
- “Player wins” bet has a winning chance of 44.62%
- “Banker wins” bet has a winning chance of 45.85%
- “Tie” bet has a winning chance of 9.53%.
However, due to the difference in “banker wins” payout, the house edge percentages are slightly different.
- The regular baccarat house edge is 1.24% for the “player wins” outcome and 1.06% for the “banker wins” outcome
- No commission baccarat house edge is 1.24% for the “player wins” outcome and 1.46% for the “banker wins” outcome
These values are based on classic baccarat: If you are taking any baccarat side bets or playing an exotic variant that changes the baccarat pattern (i.e. punto banco, mini baccarat, bad beat baccarat, baccarat squeeze, three card baccarat, etc.) the result will be different.
No commission baccarat strategy & tips
There is no guaranteed baccarat strategy no commission that lets you win every game, but we can still give some tips and tricks:
- All of the systems and strategies for regular baccarat works in this variant too. For example, check our 1324 baccarat strategy review: You can use it in non commission baccarat too.
- The best no commission baccarat tactic you can use is betting on the banker. The banker always has a better chance of winning.
- And you should always stay away from the tie bet: Winning it is almost impossible. There is a reason why it pays 8:1 – nobody wins it.
What to expect from commission free baccarat?
- You don’t need to re-learn the rules
- “Banker wins” bet pays even money
- You can use the same tactics & strategies
- The house edge is slightly higher
- If the banker wins with a 6, the payout will be less
Non commission baccarat FAQ
Play no commission baccarat with a bonus right now
Try your chance at online baccarat or live baccarat right now: After reading this no commission baccarat 2021 guide, you know what to do.
We already selected the best casinos to play commission free baccarat, so pick one and start your gambling adventure today. Make sure to get a bonus too: It will help you along the way. As always, we wish you good luck: See you at the tables!