Playing live baccarat online is easier than ever before, with a host of top software providers, like Betsoft casino, dishing out live baccarat games at a myriad of online live casino sites.
However, you need not rush into playing popular live casino games without doing your homework first. When playing at a live casino online, which is the best site to go with? What baccarat games stand out, and how do you play?
In our guide, we will review those questions and many more to give you a leg up in 2021. Let us begin.
- 1Playing live baccarat online
- 2The primary differences between online and live baccarat gameplay
- 3Three top casinos offering live baccarat
- 4Strategies and tips for winning at live baccarat
- 5Get started with live baccarat today
- 6The pros and cons of playing live baccarat online
- 7FAQs: Your questions about live baccarat answered
- 8Play live baccarat at top online casinos today
Our Best Casino Picks
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
Register with Betwinner today and receive an exlusive welcome bonus of up to €390!
- Use the promo code: ANALYZE
- Minimum deposit required: €1
- Wagering requirements: 28x
- Bonus is not available for customers with cryptocurrency accounts
Playing live baccarat online
The availability of live dealer baccarat games varies depending on where you reside. For instance, there are fewer live baccarat games in USA casinos than there are in European online gaming sites.
This is because more software providers cater to European domains. However, we will look at those casinos shortly. First, let us explain how baccarat works at a live casino when playing online.
Baccarat (also known as Punto Banco, and Baccarat Chemin de Fer) is a game where you can bet on the player’s hand, the banker’s hand, or a tie bet. The winning hand is that which gets closest to nine points.
Unlike in blackjack, a hand cannot bust. Each card counts for its numerical value, save for Aces (one-point cards) and tens/faces, which count as zero.
Two cards are dealt to the banker and player hands. You will not take control of the action, with the dealer handling all the cards.
You are merely betting on a winning hand. There are occasions when the three-card baccarat rule comes into play. You will not have to worry about learning this rule, as the dealer will take control of it.
If you bet on the banker’s hand and win, you will have to pay a 5% gambling commission, as there is a slight edge on that hand.
That is the basics covered, but if you want to learn more, read our how to play baccarat guide for more detailed instructions.
The best online casinos where you can play live baccarat
The primary differences between online and live baccarat gameplay
Three top casinos offering live baccarat
If you want to get started playing at an online casino with live baccarat for real money, then you need a top online casino with live dealer options.
Moreover, mobile users will want the best baccarat apps, as well as a decent selection of live casino baccarat games. We recommend the following top betting sites:
- California Casino
- Mozzart Casino
- Wild Casino
We can also recommend plenty of other top places to play live baccarat. Head over to our casino reviews section to find more leading online baccarat casinos today.
Strategies and tips for winning at live baccarat
Of course, we will also provide you with a few tips here, including:
- Play for Free: Playing live baccarat for fun with RNG demo games allows you to practice live baccarat and get a feel for a game before you play it for real money with as a live dealer title.
- Games to Avoid: Avoid games like live mini baccarat, as these have terrible house edges. Similarly, you should avoid baccarat side bets.
- Not Only for High Rollers: Some people seem to believe that baccarat is a game that is only reserved for high rollers. However, this is a misconception. There are many low-roller live baccarat tables out there for you to play.
Bet on the Banker: Even though there is a 5% commission on winning banker hands, these are statistically more likely to win. Avoid tie bets. Even though you can win 11:1, the odds of success are poor.
Do not pay too much attention to live baccarat statistics (such as hand histories), either, as they are seldom of any use.
- Internet Issues: Make sure you have a reliable internet connection, especially if you are playing mobile live dealer games. Unlike RNG games, where the game stops if you lose your connection, live dealer games will continue, effectively taking you out of the game.
Get started with live baccarat today
The pros and cons of playing live baccarat online
Live baccarat gambling has its positive and negative points, like all live gambling games online. Here are a few of them:
- There are baccarat systems you can use to bet on live dealer games
- Live baccarat is fast-paced and laden with excitement
- Several variants exist for you to choose from
- The tie-bet isn’t likely to come good
- In many games, winning banker hands have a 5% commission
FAQs: Your questions about live baccarat answered
Play live baccarat at top online casinos today
Are you ready to play live baccarat? If online baccarat live dealer games tick your boxes, check out our best live casinos in 2021.
Not only can you find the best live casinos to play at, but you will also find specific types of live baccarat games, including those aimed at players in specific countries or with specific countries, such as live baccarat BTC. With our selection, you are guaranteed to find the ideal place to play live baccarat online.