Among all online casino games, slot machines are the most popular, if you’re curios about other popular games come check our online casino games guide. The budget variety is one of the most important reasons for that: Online slot machines can appeal to every budget and let you spin the reels whether you have a dollar in your pocket or 100 dollars – there is a slot machine for everyone. In this regard, high limit slots are for high-rollers: They require a bigger budget to play but also pay accordingly.
In other words, you can get a really big payout by playing a high stakes slot machine, as long as you pick the correct game and know how to play. There are lots of guides for online slots, but almost none for high limit slot machines – we intend to fix that. Below, you can find everything you need to know about playing high limit slots: what are they, how to play them, and which casinos offer these games. Welcome to the world of high slot games!
High Stakes Casino Sites You Can Play Right Now
Before going any further, let’s list a couple of high roller casino sites where you can play high stakes slot machines right now. Below, you can see our recommendations and their welcome bonuses for new players. Remember that we have picked these casino sites according to a long list of criteria: We have checked their legality, fairness, and the variety of game collections. We recommend only the casino sites that managed to satisfy us in all respects and we guarantee that these sites will offer you the best possible online gambling experience. They are also the high limit slots best casino for online slot machines.
Our Best High Limit Slots Picks
Remember that our high stakes casino recommendations are not limited with these: We are able to offer you geo-targeted reviews, which will find the best high stakes casino site in your region automatically. You don’t need to do a single thing: Our system will determine your geographical region and suggest you the best options, such as online casino Canada and online casino United States. No matter where you live, we can find the best deals for you!
What Are High Limit Slot Machines?
Online casino sites are filled with games and each of them has a different minimum bet limit. If you want to play blackjack, for example, you can find a classic game that will cost you 1 EUR/USD per round. However, if you are ready to spend more, you can also find high limit blackjack games, where you need to spend 100 EUR/USD per round.
Same goes for the slot machines but with increased variety: These games can cost as low as 0.1 EUR/USD per spin. So even if you have 10 EUR to spend, you can spin the reels of many slot machines for hours. But it is also possible to find a $100 slot machine, if you can afford it. Such games are called high limit slots. In other words, these are “normal” slot games but they cost much more to play. We know the next question in your mind: Why should you spend more when there are many “low-cost” options are available?
Well, the answer is simple: To win more.
The thing is, slot machine payouts are tied to betting limits. Sure, a penny slot machine will cost less but it will also pay less. Do not expect to win thousands of dollars if you are spending a single penny per spin: The payout will always match the bet limits. So, playing a $500 top dollar slot machine will cost much more, that’s for sure, but the rewards will match the cost: Such a machine can pay tens of thousands of dollars. People play high limit slot machines for a simple reason: They can really make you rich.
How To Play A High Stakes Slot Machine?
The high limit slot play is not different than playing other slot machines. As mentioned above, these are not “different” games: You will still be playing the same game, but with increased betting limits and payouts. So, your goal is still placing the same symbols side by side on a pay line. However, since the minimum bet limit is higher, you need to be extra careful and pick the correct games. In this regard, here is the basic high limit slots strategy you can use:
- Do not settle less than 95%. All slot games, including highlimit ones, have an RTP rate. This is shown with a percentage and determines what your losses will be in the long run. If the RTP rate is 95%, for example, this means you will be able to recover 95 EUR/USD of every 100 EUR/USD you invest. So, you will lose a maximum of 5 EUR/USD. Since the stakes are high, it would be best to pick high slot games with high RTP rates: Do not settle less than 95%. You can see this information in the paytable of the game, along with the rules and symbol payouts.
- Prefer multiplier slot machines. The majority of high stakes slot machines will pay with “coins”. This means each symbol in the game will have a different coin payout, depending on your bet amount. However, there are some slot machines that pay with multipliers. When you take a look at the paytable, you will see that the payout values are listed like this: 10x, 20x, 30x, etc. This means there is no fixed payout: These figures will be multiplied with your total bet amount. So, a payout listed as “20x” will mean that your prize will be 20 X total bet. Since you will be wagering high amounts, preferring multiplier slot machines will be a good idea: You can win much more.
- Look for fixed paytables. Some high limit slots games have “dynamic” paytables. This means in order to get the highest payout, you must play with the maximum bet amount. For example, a symbol can pay 100 coins if you play with the minimum bet, or it can pay 10.000 coins if you play with the maximum bet. Some games, however, have fixed paytables. This means you will get the same prize, no matter what your bet amount is. Choosing these games will be the better option: High roller casino games already cost too much, and you can increase your playing time by choosing high limit slot machines with fixed paytables.
You have to know this!
Top High Limit Slots List
Are High Limit Slots Odds Better?
High limit slot odds are neither good nor bad when compared to other slot machines. Once again, these are not different games, they just require bigger wagers and offer bigger prizes. So, the overall chance of winning does not change: As long as you pick high stakes slot machines with satisfying RTP rates, there will be no difference in terms of payout frequency.
In this regard, we recommend picking low volatility games. In general, high limit slots games can be divided into two main categories: high and low volatility. High volatility slots pay bigger but less frequently. Low volatility slots, on the other hand, pay less but more often. Choosing low volatility slots will be the better option in the long run: A $25 slot machine, for example, can pay 50 USD every hour if its volatility is low. If it is a high volatility game, you can win 100 USD but in every three hours, for example. This is a simple explanation but you get the idea: Choosing low volatility slots will be good for your wallet.
High Slot Vs The Rest: Which One To Play?
We can compare high limit slot machines with other types of slots, to give you a better idea on what to expect.
- High Slot Vs Penny Slots: Penny slots are truly the cheapest option to play: As the name implies, it costs literally a penny to spin the reels. For this reason, such a comparison makes no sense, to be honest: These games appeal to very different player bases. If you are truly on a budget and having fun is more important for you, pick penny slots and know that you will never win thousands of dollars as a prize. If you are playing slot games and hope to become richer, high limit slots will be the only option. If you’re interested in trying penny slots come check out our “Best Penny Slot Machines To Play” article
- High Slot Vs Video Slots: The only difference between a high stakes slot and a video slot is the cost of spinning the reels. These are the same games, but playing high limit slots will cost more. And the payout will be higher too, of course. Most of the high limit slots have a “low-limit” version that is presented as a video slot machine, so you can play that one to learn the game and make practice.
- High Slot Vs Fruit Machines: Once again, both games have very different player bases. Fruit machines won’t pay big but they will pay more frequently. Professional gamblers usually prefer fruit slots for this reason: They don’t cost much and pay just enough. You cannot win big prizes by playing fruit machines, but you can get a constant payout.
Recommended High Stakes Slot Machines For Beginners
We can recommend a couple of high limit slot machines to start. Note that there are many more high stakes slot games you can play – these are just listed to give you an idea. Take a look at our online casino reviews section to find casino sites to play these games with bonuses.
- Wolf Run Slot From IGT: This is a very famous slot machine and we can say that it is a “hybrid” one because it also pays in multipliers. It has 40 pay lines and the maximum bet can be as high as 800 coins.
- Sizzling Hot Slot From Novomatic: A “good old slot” from Novomatic, which actually falls into the category of fruit machines. You can play it with 500 coins per spin and it is possible to change the number of pay lines too. We recommend keeping them at 9, however.
- Cleopatra Slot From IGT: Another famous slot that can be played with 1.000 coins per spin. Cleopatra may be the most popular Egypt-themed high limit slots game out there, so you should definitely try this one. You can also win up to 180 free spins.
- Quick Hit Platinum Slot From Bally: “Quick Hit” is the name of a series but we prefer the “Platinum” version, due to its increased RTP rates. The game is filled with lots of additional payouts and the cost to spin the reels will be 450 coins each time.
Choose To Be Informed!
Are High Limit Slots Worth To Play?
- Biggest payouts you can find
- Lots of options to pick from
- Multiplier payments can make you rich
- Lots of different themes
- Can be too pricey for some players
- Overall, they are for high rollers only
Just like a high limit roulette game, high limit slots are not for everyone: They require you to have a certain budget. Moreover, you must be ready to cover big losses – playing big with numbers mean that your losses will be bigger too. However, if you can afford them, high limit slot machines will be the best choice among all other slot games: They can pay literally hundreds of thousands of dollars with only one spin. In addition, there will be lots of high stakes slot games to choose from: You will never run out of options. If you think that you are ready to play at the “big leagues”, pick one of our recommended casinos and make sure to use the bonuses – they can give you a real edge. We review new casino sites every week, so don’t forget to visit us often to see all the high roller casinos you can play. Good luck and may the reels always turn in your favor!