If you have landed on this page, it means that you are curious about how video blackjack works. This quest for knowledge is one of what makes a good casino player.
Nowadays, there are two major types of blackjack tables- the typical casino tables where players are required to sit at a table with hands dealt against the dealers in real-time, and the virtual blackjack machines- otherwise called video blackjack.
Although video blackjack was designed to cater to a broad category of blackjack players- as you’d come to find on this page, there are several other important details about electronic blackjack in general.
If you have ever asked yourself, “is video blackjack rigged?”, “how to beat video blackjack?” or “what are the best video blackjack strategies?”; you’ll find all the answers to your question in this article, keep reading.
- 1What is video blackjack?
- 2How do I win when playing video blackjack?
- 3Live Blackjack vs Video Blackjack
- 4Are there any rumors about video blackjack rigged?
- 5Why do the same people win at blackjack then?
- 6How can I find out a video blackjack site is rigged?
- 7Video Blackjack- Pros and cons
- 8Is video blackjack rigged FAQ
Top 20 Casinos Where You Can Play Blackjack - Updated list (2021)
What is video blackjack?
How do I win when playing video blackjack?
While we all want to land huge wins when playing blackjack, it is common knowledge that winning all the time when playing blackjack is impossible. One effective method on how to win at video blackjack is to work the blackjack odds in your favor. Here are a few effective video blackjack tips:
- Understand the basic strategy. This simply means the gameplay that offers the highest statistical outcome. Some of the basic strategies include:
- Stand when your total hand value is at least 12.
- Hit when you have a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or an A card.
- Hit when the dealer holds a card value of at least 7.
- Maximize casino bonuses. One major benefit of bonuses is that they allow you to increase your bankroll without spending too much. Whether you are playing at a high roller casino, minimum deposit casino, or an instant withdrawal casino, one thing is constant, you’d always qualify for one bonus or the other, be it a casino registration bonus, or a first deposit bonus. It’s up to you to get the best out of these bonuses.
- Insurance. You must have come across the term insurance, now the question is, “do you take insurance in blackjack“? Most times insurance is detrimental to your bankroll as a player. So if you are a new player, it’s best to hold off on taking insurance.
Live Blackjack vs Video Blackjack
Are there any rumours about video blackjack rigged?
Why do the same people win at blackjack then?
Similar to other online casino games like slot machines, blackjack games use a Random Number Generator, so outcomes are random. It might appear as if the same people keep winning, however, in reality, these people have simply mastered the best blackjack strategy that works for them.
How can I find out a video blackjack site is rigged?
Video Blackjack- Pros and cons
- Higher comp points
- Higher playing speed
- Lower betting limits per hand.
- Higher house edge
Is video blackjack rigged FAQ
Is video blackjack rigged? - Our final verdict
In sum, we think that mobile blackjack games are fun. Whether you are considering wagering on a different variant of traditional blackjack, or you are looking to test the waters with a new casino game, this article contains all the information you need. Once you read this guide, you do not have to fret about whether or not video blackjack is rigged.