Every online casino has a bonus to offer you and each of these bonuses comes with a wagering requirement. There is no way to avoid this requirement, but you can make it as easy as possible. By picking the low wagering casino UK bonuses, these requirements will be completed in no time, even if you are on a limited budget. And in this article about the lowest wagering requirements casino UK bonuses, we will show you how to do this. Let’s start with a list of the best online casinos for UK players with the lowest wagering requirements. After that, we will give more information about this online casino bonus condition.
Low Wagering Casino UK Sites: Our Recommendations For 2020
If you are looking for the best first deposit bonus casino sites with the lowest wagering rates, we got you covered: Below, you can see a list of them. Each of these websites is hand-picked by our professional team and they have the lowest wagering requirements casino UK bonuses. Pick any of them from the list, claim your bonus, and start playing today!
Our Best Lowest Wagering Requirements Casino UK Picks
What Is Wagering And The Importance Of Low Wagering Casino UK Offers
The wagering requirement is a part of almost all online casino bonuses. A casino welcome bonus will ask for it, whether it requires a deposit or not. A reload bonus will also need wagering, as well as a free spins bonus. Basically, if there is a casino promotion, the wagering requirement will be a part of it.
The idea is simple behind this requirement: The cash you win via bonuses is yours to keep, but it will be in a “locked state” until you wager a certain amount of it. Only after that, it will be unlocked and ready for withdrawal. Wagering means depositing money to the casino and using it to play games. How much money you need to wager will be determined according to the requirement rate – check the section below to see a couple of examples.
You can understand why low wagering casino UK bonuses are important from this explanation: If the wagering rate is low, you can complete this requirement much faster and spending as little money as possible. This means you will be able to unlock your bonus funds and withdraw them in a short time period.
How To Calculate A Wagering Requirement In UK Casinos?
Calculating a wagering requirement is actually an easy process. Let’s assume that we are using a 100% casino bonus with a maximum limit of 100 GBP. If we deposit 20 GBP, we will receive another 20 GBP, so our gambling budget will be 40 GBP in total. We will simply multiply the wagering rate with the bonus amount to calculate the wagering requirement. Here are some examples:
WE NEED TO WAGER:
Find out what your bonus amount is, multiply it with the wagering rate, and you can easily find out how much you need to wager. The formula is “wagering rate x bonus amount = the amount you need to wager”.
Tips About Casino Wagering UK: What You Need To Know
- Check your maximum bet allowed. Until you complete the requirement, you won’t be able to place a bet higher than a specific amount. This limit is usually 5 GBP but we have seen lower ones. As you can guess, this limit should be as high as possible – otherwise, it will take too long to complete the wagering.
- Check the contribution rates. Not all of your wagers count towards the requirement. A free spins casino, for example, may force you to play only slot games to complete the wagering and playing other games (poker, roulette, blackjack, etc.) will have no effect. Or, your wagers on slots will contribute 100% and wagers on other games will contribute only 10%. In any case, some games will be a better choice than others to complete the requirement
Best Bonuses For The Lowest Wagering Requirements Casino UK
Some bonuses are simply not suitable for low wagering rates. For example, the overall wagering rate will be higher than 40x at 200% bonus casinos, in general. The reason is simple: The bonus has a big match rate and getting such a big bonus requires more wagering. In this context, some promotions are much better for finding low wagering casino UK rates. We are listing these bonuses below: If you are looking for the lowest possible wagering rates, start with these promotions.
Should You Get A Low Wagering Casino Bonus In The UK?
In general, choosing low wagering bonuses is always a good thing – if you are going to use a bonus, make sure that the wagering rate is as low as possible. Check the table below to compare the pros and cons of low wagering casino UK offers and decide for yourself.
- Unlock your bonus funds even with a limited budget
- There is no need to play for months to complete the requirement
- With the right offer, you can still win a big bonus
- Best casino promotion for low-rollers
- If the wagering rate is low, the bonus itself may not be that big
Make Sure There Is No Time Limit