We know that finding an online casino in Austria is hard: This country has a problematic history when it comes to online gambling. Austria loves land-based casinos, but for some reason, despite online games – more info about this below.
However, just because finding a casino Austria online is hard does not mean that you are out ıf options. Austrian players can still play online casino games and moreover, benefit from Austria online casino bonus promotions.
In this article, we will tell you how you can these and much more – we will even talk about the future of online gambling in this country. Let’s start and learn how to pick a top online casino Austria: If you know what to look for, this is not a hard job, we guarantee it.
- 1Our criteria for choosing the best online casinos in Austria
- 2Is online gambling legal in Austria?
- 3Play the most popular casino games in Austria
- 4Deposit with the leading payment methods in Austrian online casinos
- 5Pros and Cons Of Online Austria Casinos
- 6The Future Of Austria Online Casinos
- 7FAQs about online casinos in Austria
If you’re on the hunt for the best online casino in Austria, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our recommended sites. Each is amongst the best Austria casino sites and comes packing exciting promos today.
Recommended Online Casino Picks For Austria
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 50% up to €1000 or 100% up to €500 + 100 Free Spins;
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to €300;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €500;
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €200.
Our criteria for choosing the best online casinos in Austria
First, we will explain how we pick and evaluate online casinos in general. The explanations here apply to all online casinos, whether we are talking about a country like Slovakia, where gambling is not so widespread. We will also provide special tips and tricks for Austrian players, but you should know how to examine casinos in general too.
The Austrian government does not restrict access to offshore gambling sites nor limits financial transactions. In other words, as long as you are playing at a reputable and legal casino, you won’t have any problems with regard to games and payment. However, there are still some things you should know as an Austrian player.
In this regard, we look for the following while reviewing online casinos and we highly recommend you to do the same:
After this explanation, we can start focusing on Austria casino topic. Don’t worry, we won’t waste any more time: Below, you can see the online casinos we selected for you. All of these sites accept members from Austria and each of them meets our criteria, which we explained in detail above.
Take a look at this list and pick any of them to play: We guarantee that this will be a safe, secure, and fun experience. To learn more about Austrian online casinos, keep reading.
Top Online Casino List Accepting Austrian Players
Is online gambling legal in Austria?
As we mentioned above, gambling is not really illegal in Austria. In fact, Austria is among the countries that allow gambling and hosts some of the most famous casino buildings in Europe. Land-based casinos, sports betting, lotteries, and other types of “physical” gambling are completely legal. However, all of these are strictly regulated by the government itself, via the Austrian Ministry of Finance.
Thing is, the big names in the online gambling industry already set up shop in off-shore islands or other countries with less strict taxing laws. They won’t relocate their servers to Austria just to be able to offer localized services. Even if they do, none of the owners of these companies are Austrian citizens, as far as we know.
Therefore, even it is theoretically possible and legal to launch an online casino in Austria, none of the players in the industry are willing to do so. As a result, there are no local online casinos in Austria: Citizens of this country must prefer “off-shore gambling”.
Play the most popular casino games in Austria
Some of the providers restrict their game collection according to countries. Usually, Netent and NYX Gaming are the two big developers that apply this practice, they know how to choose an online casino. A big part of the games of these developers cannot be played from certain countries, such as Canada and Austria. There is nothing you can do in this regard: This is a provider restriction and not related to the casino itself. Note that this will mostly affect slot machines and not card & table games, so you can still play casino Austria online roulette games, for example.
What do you hope to play at casinos in Austria when online? Austrian gambling sites have a wealth of options. You can regularly find the internet’s top slots, table games and live dealer titles at Austian online casinos. The best casino games to make money on in Austria aren’t live casino games, though, but slots with exceptionally high RTP rates, medium to low variance action, and ideally, randomly triggered progressive jackpots.
Feel free to browse around our online casino games guide, as most of the top casinos you can find here feature over a thousand games spanning all sorts of genres.
Deposit with the leading payment methods in Austrian online casinos
After registering at an Austrian online casino, you will need to find an ideal payment method for online gambling in Austria. Fortunately, gambling in Austria is a doddle with these options. Let us take a quick look at the best payment methods at online casinos in Österreich today.
While Austrian banks such as Eerste Group, RZB and UniCredit and Trustly don’t really appear at many instant withdrawal casinos, and Paysafecard can’t be used for withdrawals at all, Cryptocurrencies and some e-wallets can ensure that you can make withdrawals in mere moments. These are ideal for those who want to get hold of their winnings rapidly.
Pros and Cons Of Online Austria Casinos
- Gambling is legal, online casinos included
- Sports betting is legal too
- Offshore gambling is not restricted
- Licenses of online casinos have absurd terms and conditions
- Offshore online casinos are the only viable option
The Future Of Austria Online Casinos
Nobody expects to see a meaningful change in regards to online gambling laws in the near future. If online gambling was declared illegal, there may be something to do – such as applying to The European Court of Justice. However, remember that gambling and online gambling are not illegal in Austria. Both are legal but heavily regulated.
Online gambling is still legal and has a separate license: The only problem is that it has heavy terms and conditions. And nobody can force a country to change its regulations in this matter. In short, don’t expect to see any changes in the near future.
FAQs about online casinos in Austria
If you’ve still got questions about online casinos in Austria, then let’s see if we can assist you with this brief FAQ guide.
Play at the best Austrian online casinos today
Players from Austria can still access to the best casino games and bonus offers as long as they follow our advice and pick one of our recommended casinos. Now you know which casinos are the best for Austria and how to use them: It is time to start gambling. Practice with the demo versions of the games first and then try your luck with the real money gameplay. Don’t forget to visit us often as we regularly update our content from all over the world, even from countries without gambling traditions, like Online Casino Slovenia. See you at the tables!
Other related articles: