Mobile gambling is on the rise: This industry is worth literally billions of dollars and these figures keep increasing day by day. Nowadays, even mobile gaming is divided into two parts – iPad gambling and iPhone gambling.
The difference is due to screen sizes and as can be guessed, the bigger the screen, the easier to play games. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about iPad casino apps and iPad compatible casino websites.
Once you finish reading, you will be ready to start playing all kinds of casino games (whether for free or real money) on your iPad. Let’s start!
Best online casino sites with a dedicated application for iPad
Welcome bonus €200
Get Up To €1500 + 150 free spins
€ 200 and 200 free spins
Online Casino For iPad: Is It Really Possible?
Well, yes, of course, it is possible. Everyone can develop an application for the App Store, and casinos can do the same too. However, note that you don’t need to use an app to play casino games on your iPad. You can use your device in two ways when it comes to online gambling:
- Download an app from the App Store. This is the “default” version but it also quite limited due to legal restrictions. The majority of online casinos develop a native app for the iOS platform and if the legal regulations in your country allow it, you can download and use these applications.
- Visit the mobile version of an online casino website. This is the most practical version. Online casino websites have a different design for iPads and you can access these sites with your browser. There is no need to use an application.
iPad Casino Web vs Casino Apps For iPad App: Which One To Pick?
Depends on your expectations. iPad casino apps are more practical to use and they get updated regularly. Usually, new games are offered via these apps and there are some exclusive features for the users of them. Most importantly, they can access the infrastructure of your device and offer native services, such as completing payments with Apple Pay. However, they are also not available in every country.
Websites, on the other hand, are always “up-to-date” and using Safari is the only thing you need to access them. The support for native iOS services will be limited but the availability will be much
higher – even if you cannot find the app of a particular casino on App Store, you can still access its website. Using the iPad optimized versions of these websites are an enjoyable experience and there are no differences in regards to features and performance.
Choosing Among The Hundreds Of iPad Compatible Online Casinos
Choosing the best casinos for iPad may be challenging, especially if you are a beginner. Every casino app/site claims to be the best and if you don’t know what to look for, you can easily get fooled. We recommend leaving this job to professionals, like us, but if you insist on giving it a go, check out the following features before making a selection:
- License. Reputable casinos use reputable licenses, such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gambling Authority. Never play at an unlicensed casino.
- Professional Support. There must be multiple ways to reach the support team (telephone included) and customer representatives must be professional and helpful.
- Fairness. The fairness of the games must be guaranteed by an independent third party, such as eCOGRA and iTechLabs.
- Compatibility. As can be guessed, the casino must be able to offer an optimized version of its website for iPad devices. A native app will be better of course, but as explained above, this is not always possible. But having an iPad optimized website is a must.
The best and worst parts of using online casino iOS games
- The ability to gamble anywhere and anytime
- More bonuses than desktop users
- Ease of payment
- All games are instant-play, no download needed
- AR (augmented reality) tech can be used
- Lots of restrictions due to legal regulations
- Games developed before 2010 are mostly unusable
How can I make a deposit within an online casino iPad app?
Each app has a different interface, so we cannot provide a step-by-step guide for withdrawal. However, we can give general directions:
- Check your account page, payment options are usually located here.
- Look for a link/button that says “cashout” or “withdraw”
- Press the button/link and pick from the payment options offered
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click “submit” button. You may have to switch to a different app to complete the transaction. For example, if you picked PayPal, the app of this electronic wallet will launch automatically and ask you to complete the deposit. You can also use Apple Pay method if the app supports it.
FAQ About Online Casino iPad
Play Anywhere And Anytime You Want
iPad casinos offer gamblers true freedom: You pick the time and place to gamble. Whether you are at home or at work, you can catch a gambling opportunity anytime you want. Stop carrying heavy laptops with you: All you need to gamble is a light-weight iPad. And you get the best of mobile gambling: Your screen size will be bigger than iPhones, so this will be a more enjoyable experience. Join the iPad gambling revolution today!