One thought that has definitely crossed the minds of almost every casino player is the possibility that casino games, including blackjack games, were rigged and it is a very understandable sentiment as no one would want to participate in a game predetermined to favor a certain party.
This feeling gets even more relatable given the relatively high risk of running into bad luck of losing streaks. Not to worry much as we’re here to settle these concerns once and for all, stick with us as we answer the pertinent question ‘is online blackjack fair?’
- 1Is blackjack rigged?
- 2Who is inspecting and certifies online casinos and their blackjack games?
- 3Are some online blackjack software rigged? How to Choose the Fair Ones?
- 4What are the odds of winning at blackjack?
- 5Does having a solid blackjack strategy increase my winning odds?
- 6Understand Your Losing Edge in Blackjack
- 7Do blackjack dealers count cards?
- 8Then how come the same people keep winning at blackjack?
- 9Rumours about online blackjack rigged
- 10How do you know if an online blackjack site is rigged?
- 11Tips to protect yourself from a rigged online blackjack casino
- 12 Why should you trust online blackjack games?
- 13Frequently Asked Questions if online blackjack is rigged
Is blackjack rigged?
The short answer is that it is theoretically possible to rig an online blackjack game but it is highly unlikely that you’re playing a rigged online blackjack.
First and foremost, you have to understand that all casinos, whether they be online casinos or land-based casinos have a little something called ‘house edge’, so if you’re asking ‘are online casinos fair?’ Well, here’s your answer.
The most honest online casinos have the system organized in a way to give the house a slight advantage to make profits, it still passes as a fair game. This edge is also very tiny and even if it were slightly bigger, it does not in any way hamper your winning chances
Our Best Online Casino Picks
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
Who is inspecting and certifies online casinos and their blackjack games?
Are some online blackjack software rigged? How to Choose the Fair Ones?
Having stated that most online blackjack dealers are safe online casinos, there still exists some rogue software providers and casinos but here are some general criteria to help you choose the ones that give a fair game:
- Choose the most certified casinos and software developers
- Go for the live dealers and online gaming providers that have the best reputation for transparency
- Ensure that the dealers have good reviews with customers recording decent winnings before jumping in, fair dealers get more winnings
- Finally, fair blackjack software developers and casinos are clear about their random number generator features in the blackjack game as well as the house edge percentage and how it works. Only fair dealers are upfront about all this information
Top Online Casinos Where You Can Play Blackjack | 2022 Updated
What are the odds of winning at blackjack?
Does having a solid blackjack strategy increase my winning odds?
Understand Your Losing Edge in Blackjack
Do blackjack dealers count cards?
Then how come the same people keep winning at blackjack?
Rumours about online blackjack rigged
How do you know if an online blackjack site is rigged?
No one likes to be cheated, this is why it is important to look out for red flags when selecting blackjack online sites to play from: These are some signs that an online casino is rigged:
- They tend to be sketchy about their testing, certifications and licensing because they most likely do not have them. It is more than likely that they are a rogue operator offering rigged games
- They have poor and scathing online reviews, this usually gives them up as purveyors of scammy games.
- Refusal to pay out is a dead giveaway for rigged casinos
- Finally, dealers who refuse to respond to players’ questions and concerns, hoarding information is a classic sign of dubious intent and such dealers and casinos should be avoided by all means
Tips to protect yourself from a rigged online blackjack casino
Self-preservation and security are integral. In the world of blackjack, lots of ideas exist about how to minimise risk. Here are some highly recommended tips that will turn out as lifesavers in protecting you from rigged blackjack casinos:
- Choose the games that offer high paying options: check for and go with the real money online blackjack dealers that offer the best payout casinos, promotions and online blackjack bonus; this way, you don’t feel cheated when you win, as the RTP compensates for whatever unlucky prior runs
- Learning proper strategy: as stated earlier, strategy is highly rewarded in online blackjack, a proper blackjack strategy will also keep you aware of what is happening and all the odds being moved about. Now, do you take insurance in blackjack? The only way to answer this is if you understand the intricacies of blackjack. You’re also more likely to detect inconsistencies when you have a working plan
- Learn the calculation aspect of the game: When you learn the simple bankroll calculation, the whole process becomes clearer and you’re better able to detect rigging when playing on gambling sites. Bankroll calculations have more applications than just being able to nerd friends out at a blackjack party
Why should you trust online blackjack games?
Generally, you would want to trust online blackjack games because of these reasons:
On the other hand, you would want to be skeptical about online casino blackjack and mobile casino blackjack operators when:
Frequently Asked Questions if online blackjack is rigged
Pay attention, do your due diligence when selecting blackjack dealers and casinos, but you can rest assured for the most part that you are most likely not getting scammed. Put all your ‘do online casinos cheat’ concerns to rest by applying the facts and principles we have explored in this article