When it comes to online gambling, the Microgaming casino software can only be rivaled by a few. The operator supplied the first-ever online casino software in 1994 and is credited with the development of the first-ever mobile casino software in 2004. Microgaming is the true king of the iGaming industry with many firsts, this is why the best online casinos boast of several Microgaming titles.
Microgaming owns the largest progressive network worldwide and has a cult-like following. Their poker network is also impressive and is a force to reckon with globally. There are numerous Microgaming casinos and new ones are being established regularly.
The developer designs video slots, table games, video poker, bingo, and other casino software. In this guide, we will be looking at all that you need to know about the leading software provider.
- 1History of Microgaming
- 2Microgaming Gaming Licences and Certifications
- 3Microgaming Gambling software & technologies
- 4How to choose the best casino with Microgaming games
- 5Microgaming Promotions and Bonuses
- 6How to play at Microgaming Online Casino
- 7Payment methods accepted at Microgaming Casinos
- 8Best Microgaming Slots – Most Popular Microgaming Slot Games
- 9Microgaming Mobile Slots
- 10Other Microgaming Gambling Products
- 11Restricted countries for Microgaming Casino Games
- 12Microgaming Software Alternatives for Slot Games
- 13Microgaming Casino Pros and Cons
- 14FAQ about Microgaming Casino
Best Online Casinos with Microgaming Games
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €500;
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €300;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200;
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
History of Microgaming
Microgaming Company Details
Microgaming is a privately-held casino software company operating out of Douglas, Isle of Man. Microgaming has several products including casino software, mobile casino, poker, bingo, live dealer games, land-based casino products, sportsbooks. Microgaming has worked with popular brands including Playboy, Jurassic WorldTM, and Game of Thrones.
Microgaming is listed on the NYSE and NASDAQ. Microgaming provides jobs for over 200 people and has an annual revenue of $18 million. They have two subsidiaries; Jackpot Factory Group and Casino d’Amelie-Les-Bains.
Microgaming Biggest Awards
Considering Microgaming’s history, it is expected that they have gotten quite some awards. Some of the developer’s most notable awards include:
Microgaming Gaming Licences and Certifications
Microgaming Gambling software & technologies
Top Online Casino List Where You Can Gamble in 2023
How to choose the best casino with Microgaming games
- Licensing and game collection: All Microgaming casinos are licensed, however, we advise that you check out the licensing and certifications just to be sure. The developer boasts a broad category of casino games that include table games, online slots and more.
- Payout speed: Fast payouts increase the fun of playing online casino games. The best Microgaming casino sites payout within 3 – 5 days.
- Payment options: the best Microgaming casino has several payment options available. These payment options should be flexible and available to all players.
- Bonuses and promotions: Microgaming casino rewards its players. Microgaming casinos should offer bonus funds, bonus spins, and these bonus funds count towards enhancing your experience at the casino.
- Security and safety: Microgaming is one software provider that has always had the safety and security of its players in mind. You can view this by the casino licenses and the games certifications.
- Mobile compatibility: You don’t have to be tied to your PC to enjoy the best casino games. A lot of things are available on mobile now and Microgaming casinos are one of those. Make sure the Microgaming online casino is supported on your device.
- Customer support: Microgaming casinos are reputable for their excellent customer service.
Microgaming Promotions and Bonuses
Microgaming Casinos No Deposit Bonus
A Microgaming casino no deposit bonus is a type of bonus you can claim without making a deposit. It allows you to get started at a Microgaming casino without taking a risk, you can think of it as a free bonus. Match deposit bonuses, on the other hand, require you to make a first deposit before you can claim them. These bonuses allow you to play your favorite slot games, table games, and other Microgaming casino games without making a deposit.
How to play at Microgaming Online Casino
To play at a Microgaming casino, all you need to do is follow these steps:
Payment methods accepted at Microgaming Casinos
Best Microgaming Slots – Most Popular Microgaming Slot Games
- Immortal Romance Slot: a popular vampire-themed online slot with 243 ways to win and a 96.86 RTP.
- Jurassic World: adapted from the hit feature movie, Jurassic World. It has an RTP of 96.67%
- Game of Thrones: This is another top branded video slot with 243 ways to win and 94.86% RTP
- Thunderstruck 2: This is a popular Microgaming high roller slot with 243 paylines and 96.65% RTP
New Microgaming Online Slots
New online casinos are being established regularly and with new online casinos, there is a need for new Microgaming casinos with new Microgaming online slots. Developers at Microgaming work hard to ensure new slot titles are released regularly. Some new games by Microgaming in casinos you can play in 2023 include
- The Vault: crime-themed slot game with 20 paylines and 96.00% RTP.
- Arena of Gold: This has 25 paylines and 96.20% RTP
- Anderthals: a prehistoric slot with 40 paylines and 96.12% RTP
- Diamond Force: This has 1024 ways to win and 96.53% RTP
Microgaming Free Slots
Before playing a slot with real money, give the slot a spin for free first. Giving the slots a free spin shows you how to win Microgaming casino games. Some free slots you can try out include
- Hot shot: is a baseball-themed game with 9 paylines.
- Tomb Raider: Tomb Raider was inspired by video games. You can play this free slot at any Microgaming casino.
- Playboy: a 243 ways slot game with a 96.57% RTP.
- Golden Dragon: a retro slot with 3 reels and 5 paylines.
Highest Paying Microgaming Real Money Slots
Microgaming games have middle to high return to player percentages which increases your chances of winning the slot game. When it comes to online gambling, high RTPs do not guarantee you winning the slot game. Some of the highest paying Microgaming real money slots include
- Hot Ink 97.50%
- Couch Potato 97.43%
- 7 Oceans 97%
- 5 Reel Drive 96.95%
- Reel Thunder 96.95%
Microgaming Progressive Jackpot Slots
Microgaming’s progressive jackpot network is pretty awesome. They are one of the highest-paying progressive jackpot slots among the different progressive jackpots available. Mega Moolah paid about $17 million in 2015 making it one of the highest paying progressive jackpots out there.
Microgaming Mobile Slots
Other Microgaming Gambling Products
Microgaming bingo software is famous among casino operators and players. The bingo software has special features, numerous games, casino-in-Bingo side games, and a chat facility.
Microgaming Poker Network is one of the best there is. It is used by the best online casinos and features over 1000 cash games.
Unlike other aspects, Microgaming does not have a significant impact on sports betting. But players will find sportsbook options on some Microgaming sites.
Live dealer games
Microgaming live casino games are available in the best live casinos. Microgaming live casino has a dedicated Playboy-themed live table.
Restricted countries for Microgaming Casino Games
Microgaming Software Alternatives for Slot Games
Being a pioneer in many areas of the online gaming industry, Microgaming is the best at what they do. In any case, you need to play more games that are not from Microgaming software, there are other software providers you can try out.
IGT has the most themed games in the industry. Look to Playtech for other huge jackpots although not as high as Microgaming Mega Moolah. Evolution Gaming is your go-to for the best experience from live casinos. Yggdrasil gives you advanced slots with amazing visuals and Betsoft gives you 3D casino games.
Microgaming Casino Pros and Cons
- Game library of over 1000 games
- Numerous high-quality progressive jackpots
- New titles monthly
- Over 45 languages
- Over 25 currencies
- Not available in some countries
FAQ about Microgaming Casino
Finding the Best Microgaming Casinos
Microgaming is a giant in the gambling industry. The developer offers a wide range of games from high roller casino games to high-paying progressive jackpots and even free slot games. The provider also has systems in place to ensure that their games and safe and fair.
With all this, you will not get bored at a Microgaming casino and you can be sure of your safety as a player; whether online vs real casino as long as it is Microgaming. Check out our Microgaming casinos for a first-hand experience.