3 reel slots offer good old fun: They are called “old-school” for a reason. They are easier to learn and play so the beginners can enjoy frequent winnings without trouble. They have higher RTPs and volatilities so their payouts will always be frequent. Overall, playing 3 reel slots is a good idea for everyone: They offer pure gambling experience. In this article, you can find everything you need to know about them. We picked the best slots, explained how to win on them, and gave you a list of the best online casinos to play them. Let’s go back to simpler times, together!
- 1Our Picks To Play Newest 3 Reel Video Slots
- 2Playing 3 Reel Slots Online: Is It Any Different?
- 3How To Win On 3 Reel Slots Games
- 4List Of 3 Reel Slots: The Best Ones To Play
- 53 Reel Slots With Features: What To Expect?
- 6Best Paying 3 Reel Slots
- 7Developers Of Best 3 Reel Slots
- 8FAQ about 3 Reel Slots
- 9Hundreds Of 3 Reel Slots With Features Are Waiting For You!
Our Picks To Play Newest 3 Reel Video Slots
Below, you can see the best online casinos to play the most popular & latest 3 reel slots. Whether you are looking for new USA slots or any other country, you will find the most options at these websites. Pick any of them and register today: Hundreds of 3 reel slots are waiting for you!
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
Register today at Pulp Casino, make your first deposit of a minimum €20, and receive up to €4000
Playing 3 Reel Slots Online: Is It Any Different?
First, let’s answer what are 3 reel slots games. These are the “original” version of slot machines, sometimes referred to as “old-school” too. As the name implies, they have only 3 reels, instead of the usual 5 reel slots. Their paylines can be any amount: There are 3 reel 5 line slots and 3 reels 10 lines slots too. In general, however, we can say that 10 is the limit – usually, even the newest 3 reel video slots have 10 paylines maximum, 20 line slots usually being reserved for 5 reel slots.
So, how to play 3 reel slots? Is it any different? Not really. Playing 3 reel slots online is exactly the same as playing any other slot, such as Vikings Go Berzerk. This is a modern video slot with 5 reels but its rules and gameplay are the same as 3 reel slots. This means:
Top online casinos selection
How To Win On 3 Reel Slots Games
There is no “secret” or “trick” on winning 3 reel slots. As professional slot players already know, this job requires 90% chance and 10% choosing the right game. We can give some suggestions about choosing the right game – take a look at the “best paying 3 reel slots” section below.
List Of 3 Reel Slots: The Best Ones To Play
Preparing a list for 5 reel slots is easy: Mega Moolah, for example, will always be at the top due to its record-breaking payouts. Preparing a list for the best classic 3 reel slots, on the other hand, is more challenging: These games are limited in numbers and they appeal to a specific clientele. You can see our list of the best 3 reel slots games below. If you think another game should be on this list, let us know: We will be happy to hear from you.
3 Reel Slot
We can also recommend taking a look at the 3 reel Quick Hit slots series: It contains a couple of 3 reel slots with different features and high RTP rates.
3 Reel Slots With Features: What To Expect?
When we say 3 reel slots with features, we mean it: These games come with lots of useful features and bonuses. You can see the most common ones below:
Best Paying 3 Reel Slots
We need to explain two concepts in order to find the best paying classic 3 reel slots online: RTP and volatility.
- RTP: Short for “return to player”. It is a value that determines how much of your investment you can recover in the long run. For example, if the RTP rate is 98%, this means you can recover 98 EUR or every 100 EUR you invest. You will lose a maximum of 2 EUR.
- Volatility: It is a value that determines what the frequency of payment will be. “High volatility” slots offer bigger but fewer payments. “Low volatility” slots, on the other hand, offer frequent winnings but low amounts.
The ideal combination is high RTP + medium volatility. Try to find 3 reel slots with these features, they will be the best paying ones. Jackpot Jester 5000 is a good example, play its free 3 reel slots no download version to learn more and see for yourself.
Should You Play Classic 3 Reel Slots Online?
- Very simple rules
- The best option for beginners
- Easy to understand
- High RTP rates and volatility
- Some old games won’t work on mobile
- Graphics are not impressive
Developers Of Best 3 Reel Slots
We shared the list of 3 reel slots above and picked the best ones for you. So, who develops these games? While there are lots of providers that focus on free 3 reel slots for fun, we believe the following ones are the best:
This month we recommend checking out the Best Isoftbet Online Casino Sites.
FAQ about 3 Reel Slots
Hundreds Of 3 Reel Slots With Features Are Waiting For You!
By picking the right online casino, you can play hundreds of popular slots. And we already showed you which ones are the best: You just need to sign up for an account to start playing 3 reel slots. Practice for free and play with real money, in this order. 3 reel slots can be extremely generous and they are a very good option for beginners, so you should start spinning their reels now. Good luck out there!