Rapid Transfer Casino Norway allows all Norwegian players to make deposit and withdrawals from their online casino account conveniently. Many casinos support Rapid Transfer as a payment method on their site. It’s a great payment mode because it redirects you to your bank transfer interface without having to leave the casino site, which is convenient and time-saving.
So, in our series of online casino reviews, today we will be talking about the best online casinos in Norway which support payments through Rapid Transfer and also explain how transactions take place through this payment method.
- 1Best Rapid Transfer Casino Norway
- 2Explaining How Rapid Transfer Casino Norway Works
- 3How To Make Deposits With Rapid Transfer?
- 4How To Withdraw Money From Casino Account Using Rapid Transfer?
- 5Rapid Transfer: Processing Time, Fees, And Security
- 6What Are The Other Payment Methods Offered By Norway Online Casinos?
- 7Pros and Cons of Rapid Transfer Casino Norway
- 8FAQ about Rapid Transfer casinos in Norway
- 9Come Play At Our Rapid Transfer Casinos And Start Winning Big!
Best Rapid Transfer Casino Norway
Here’s our carefully selected list of the best Rapid Transfer casino in Norway.
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘2DEP’
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €200. Bonus code: ‘3DEP’
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €100. Bonus code: ‘4DEP’
- 1st deposit: 50% up to €1000 or 100% up to €500 + 100 Free Spins;
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to €300;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €500;
- 4th deposit: 100% up to €200.
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements: x35
- The Free Spins are added as a set of 20 per day for 10 days
- The bonus will be credited immediately after a successful qualifying deposit
Explaining How Rapid Transfer Casino Norway Works
You don’t even need to create a separate account for it. As long as your bank is connected with Rapid Transfer, you just need to enter your account details and the amount you want to pay, and they will handle the rest in no time.
You can see for yourself that a Rapid Transfer casino transaction, just like a Paylevo casino transaction, is easy, fast, and incredibly convenient. You can also learn about how Rapid Transfer casino works in other countries, which we have explained in our reviews for Rapid Transfer casino Germany and Rapid Transfer casino Finland.
Paysafe Group, the company behind Rapid Transfer, also operates many other payment methods for online casinos. You can read more about it in our detailed post for Paysafe casinos and Ripple Casinos. But in Norway is available one of the newest payment methods, BankID.
Best Rapid Transfer Casinos in Norway (2022)
How To Make Deposits With Rapid Transfer?
Depositing funds into your casino account with Rapid Transfer is very simple, and here’s what you need to do:
How To Withdraw Money From Casino Account Using Rapid Transfer?
Rapid Transfer does not support the withdrawal of funds from your casino account, which is one of its few drawbacks. So you can’t get instant withdrawals into your bank account using Rapid Transfer. In such cases, you can only opt for a normal bank transfer, which is also a secure method, but it will take a few days for the money to reach into your hands.
Rapid Transfer: Processing Time, Fees, And Security
All online casinos in Norway are monitored and regulated by the Norwegian Gaming Authority. They also formulate and implement gambling laws that all casinos in Norway must follow.
What Are The Other Payment Methods Offered By Norway Online Casinos?
Apart from Rapid Transfer, here are some other modes of payment that are available at online casinos in Norway.
Pros and Cons of Rapid Transfer Casino Norway
- Deposits are processed instantly
- Secure payment service which is linked with hundreds of banks from different countries
- Commonly used method of payment in most online casinos
- No need to create a separate account; it performs transactions directly from your bank account.
- Not possible to make withdrawals with Rapid Transfer
- The transactions will also show directly on your bank statements
FAQ about Rapid Transfer casinos in Norway
Come Play At Our Rapid Transfer Casinos And Start Winning Big!
To sum things up, Rapid Transfer is an excellent option to deposit funds into your casino account. However, they do not offer instant withdrawals to opt for other methods when withdrawing money. The casinos we have listed in our list of best Rapid Transfer casinos Norway are all reputed and reliable licensed operators, so we recommend Norwegian players to register and play at any of those casinos.