If you want to use your bank account to make a casino deposit and make instant transfers, you should take a look at Rapid Transfer casino sites.
This payment method turns your bank account into an electronic wallet service and it can be used in 170 banks in Europe. Moreover, it can be used for making withdrawals too.
Keep reading to learn more about Rapid Transfer casino payments: Below, we give more information about this payment option and give a list of the best casinos that support it.
- 1Everything you need to know about Rapid Transfer
- 2Top Rapid Transfer casinos in 2021
- 3Safety and security of Rapid Transfer casino transactions
- 4How to make a Rapid Transfer casino deposit
- 5Are Rapid Transfer withdrawals possible at online casinos?
- 6Fees and limits when making Rapid Transfer payments
- 7What else can I use at Rapid Transfer casino sites?
- 8Can I claim bonuses with Rapid Transfer casino deposits?
- 9Pros and cons of Rapid Transfer casino payments
- 10FAQ about Rapid Transfer casino deposits & withdrawals
Our best Rapid Transfer casino Picks for 2021
In fact, let’s start with that list: All of the online casinos below support Rapid Transfer and offer amazing bonuses for your deposits. These are your best options to gamble with Rapid Transfer.
Get the amazing welcome package at Spin Samurai Casino: Up to €800 + 75 Free Spins!
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
Make three deposits and start playing with up to 1200% bonus + 100 Wager Free Spins!
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
Join Premier Casino today and grab the amazing welcome package: Up to €600 + 100 Free Spins!
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €500 + 20 FS. Bonus Code: FDB 100
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €100 + 30 FS. Bonus Code: SECOND20
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 50 Free Spins. Bonus Code: THIRD50
- Wagering requirements: 40x
Mozzart Casino debuted in 2019 and is a trusted MGA licensed casino that accepts euros and primarily caters to players based in Northern Europe, offering games from half a dozen developers.
New players at Mozzart Casino can claim a generous welcome bonus of 100% up to €400!
- Use the promo code: BONUS400
- Minimum deposit required: €10
- Wagering requirements: 35x
Everything you need to know about Rapid Transfer
Rapid Transfer is an ideal online casino payment method for processing large sums of cash. Which sites represent the top Rapid Transfer casinos, though? Join us as we look at the very best Rapid Transfer casinos out there.
Top Online Casinos List Where You Can Gamble in 2021
Safety and security of Rapid Transfer casino transactions
Rapid Transfer casino payments are as secure as regular bank transfers. In fact, we can say that they are more secure, because:
How to make a Rapid Transfer casino deposit
Are Rapid Transfer withdrawals possible at online casinos?
While it depends on the casino, Rapid Transfer can be used for making withdrawals too. The process is simple:
Fees and limits when making Rapid Transfer payments
Rapid Transfer is supported by over 3,000 banks and supports over a dozen currencies. Rapid Transfer doesn’t really limit what you can send with its service. However, casinos that accept Rapid transfer may do. Your online casino account deposit and withdrawal limits, coupled with those of your bank account, will often be the basis for those limits.
There are one or two other limitations, too. Rapid Transfer deposits may not be possible at some sites, such as Rapid Transfer casinos in Norway, because of local gambling laws. Similarly, instant withdrawal casinos may not process Rapid transfer withdrawals instantly. It is sometimes the payment provider’s limitations that get in the way. This, coupled with limits, and fees may all vary from casino to casino.
What else can I use at Rapid Transfer casino sites?
You can also use Pay by Mobile casino payments: In this method, your phone carrier makes the deposit and you pay it back via installments. However, this method can be used only for making deposits.
Can I claim bonuses with Rapid Transfer casino deposits?
Pros and cons of Rapid Transfer casino payments
- Withdrawals are free of charge
- You can continue using the security measures of your bank
- Instant deposits & withdrawals
- Deposits have a fixed fee of 1%
- Can only be used in Europe
FAQ about Rapid Transfer casino deposits & withdrawals
Check Our Top Rapid Transfer Casino List & Pick One
You can start playing at a Rapid Transfer casino right now: Check our list above, pick one, and become a member. Make your first deposit with Rapid Transfer and start playing with a bonus – it is that easy. We have guides for other payment methods and specific countries too: You can also check our RoyalPay casino and ecoPayz casino Finland articles. Make sure you also read our guide on issues, risks, ease of using your Credit Card at casinos. No matter which payment method you prefer, we can find the best online casinos for it!