Among all payment casino methods, online casino withdraw to bank account may be the most secure one. Yes, it has some disadvantages: Bank transfers sometimes take too long to complete and there is almost always a transfer fee. But on the other hand, all transfers are made in the banking system: Every step of the transaction is safe, secure, and verifiable. Online casino withdraw to bank account is still preferred by most gamblers for these reasons and you can join them today. If you want to learn more about making a deposit and a withdraw with bank transfers, keep reading: We are telling you everything you need to know about online casino withdraw to bank account.
- 1Best Online Casinos That Offer Bank Withdrawals
- 2What Is Online Casino Bank Withdrawal?
- 3How Did We Picked The Best Casino Sites That Offer Bank Withdrawals
- 4Making A Deposit With Bank Account
- 5Making An Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
- 6The Fees Of Bank Account Withdrawals
- 7Safety And Security Of Bank Account Withdrawals
- 8Alternatives To Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
- 9The Best And Worst Parts Of Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
- 10FAQ About Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
- 11Find The Best Payment Method For You & Start Playing Today
Best Online Casinos That Offer Bank Withdrawals
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
First, let’s give you a list of online casinos that allow you to make withdrawals with bank transfers. While online casino withdraw to bank account is a common method, it is not possible to say that every casino site that supports this method is good. In fact, only a couple of online casinos are worth your time and money. To save you the trouble, we analyzed them all and picked the best ones: You can see them below. Each and every one of these casino sites will offer you the best bonuses and latest & most popular games. Online casino withdraw to bank account is also not the only payment option they support, you can use a variety of methods too. Pick your casino from this list and join today: As always, we wish you good luck!
What Is Online Casino Bank Withdrawal?
A bank withdrawal is the transfer of money from the casino bank account to your bank account. In other words, both sides need to have a bank account for this to work. These accounts do not need to be in the same bank or even in the same country. Anyone with a bank account has an IBAN number, and all transfers occur between these numbers. You can think of IBAN numbers like your address in the banking system: Each one is unique and tied to a single account.
Processing time may vary depending on the country of the transfer. If both accounts are in the same bank and country, online casino withdraw to bank account will be completed within a few hours. Transfers between the same country but different banks are completed within 12 hours at the latest. Transfers between different countries and different banks can take between 5 and 7 business days. So online casino withdraw to bank account is a method that takes longer compared to other methods, that’s true, but the actual transaction time varies by geographic location.
Top Online Casinos Where You Can Gamble in 2021
How Did We Picked The Best Casino Sites That Offer Bank Withdrawals
While choosing the best casinos that support bank withdrawals, we used several criteria and tested each one personally. In this regard, we checked the following:
Making A Deposit With Bank Account
This guide is about online casino withdraw to bank account but in order to explain this topic, we need to talk about deposits too. Below, you can find the steps of making a deposit to an online casino by using a bank transfer:
Making An Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
Making an online casino withdraw to bank account is as simple as making a deposit. The steps you need to follow are similar too. However, this time, you will be the one who provides an IBAN number. Here is what you need to do:
That’s all: You can now start waiting. Once again, remember that you are not in an instant withdrawal casino: It may take days for your money to arrive. In any case, if you still don’t get your payment after 5 days, contact customer support and ask for an update.
The Fees Of Bank Account Withdrawals
The transaction fees you have to pay for bank transfers vary depending on many factors. It is possible to say that every bank in every country charges a different fee. The payment casino method you use to make the transaction is also effective in terms of fees. Online transfers, for example, are generally always cheaper. Most mobile transfers are completely free.
Considering all these variables, it is not possible to give exact figures in terms of transaction fees for online casino withdraw to bank account. You can visit your bank’s website or call customer service for information. However, we can say two things for sure
If you have a low budget and are depositing amounts like 10 EUR – 20 EUR, a bank transfer may not be your best option. This is also true if you withdrawing low amounts. In this case, you can look below for alternatives you can use.
Safety And Security Of Bank Account Withdrawals
- You don’t need to share sensitive information like with credit card or e-wallet accounts. The only thing the casino needs to know is your name and IBAN number.
- You don’t have to worry about your credit card number being stolen. IBAN number consists of a series of numbers and letters and third parties cannot do a thing with it even if they “steal” it.
- It is possible to follow up and collect evidence of every stage of bank transfers. If a problem arises with the online casino withdraw to bank account, you can contact your bank and request clarification.
However, don’t forget that casinos with bank transfers are not chargeback online casino sites: Unlike credit cards, you cannot ask for a chargeback with bank transfers. If you made a mistake, there are a couple of ways to fix it – contact your bank for more info. However, a chargeback claim is not one of these ways, you can be sure of that.
Alternatives To Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
If online casino withdraw to bank account is not a viable option for you, there are other payment methods you can use. As mentioned above, bank transfers are not the only option supported by online casinos, you can find many more. We recommend using the following methods if online casino withdraw to bank account is not available:
Credit cards will also be a good alternative to online casino withdraw to bank account. You can use VISA, MasterCard, and American Express to make deposits and withdrawals. (Check our best VISA online casino and best MasterCard casino sites articles.) Credit cards are as fast as e-wallets and they will be a viable option for almost everyone.
The Best And Worst Parts Of Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
- Probably the safest payment method
- Available in every online casino
- Easy to use: It is like making any other bank transfer
- Can be used on mobile devices too
- Sometimes takes too long to complete
- There are transfer fees
FAQ About Online Casino Withdraw To Bank Account
Find The Best Payment Method For You & Start Playing Today
Online casino withdraw to bank account is the best payment method for some players and you can start using it too – all of our recommended casino sites support bank transfers for deposits and withdrawals. Like any other payment method, online casino withdraw to bank account has its advantages and disadvantages too, it is up to you to decide. Our job is to find the best online casinos for you no matter which payment method you prefer. We will keep doing so and update this guide on a constant basis, don’t forget to visit us often. Good luck out there and may all your transfers be instant!