PayNearMe is a popular payment method among American players who enjoy the finest games at online casinos. A relatively new addition to the online gambling ecosystem, it has already won the hearts and minds of veterans and casual punters.
In this guide, we discuss what they PayNearMe casino looks like and which are the advantages of using this banking instrument.
We compare it to other safe payment methods and explain how PayNearMe works, so you can make the right choice.
- 1History of PayNearMe
- 2Terms and Conditions for casinos with PayNearMe
- 3How does PayNearMe work at online casinos?
- 4How to make a deposit with PayNearMe at casinos?
- 5How to withdraw at online casinos with PayNearMe?
- 6Why should I use PayNearMe for online casinos?
- 7The best payment alternative for PayNearMe at casinos
- 8PROS and CONS of PayNearMe casinos
- 9FAQ about using PayNearMe payments at online casinos
Best Online Casinos for USA Players in 2023
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Live Casino Cashback: You can get a 20% cashback (up to 5.000 EUR) on all your live casino losses every week. This is not an automatic bonus; you need to contact customer support. The wagering rate for this bonus is 15x.
- Weekly Free Spins: Each Wednesday, you can win 50 spins for free by making a 0.002 BTC deposit. You can also win 200 free spins if you deposit 0.005 BTC.
- Weekend Reload Bonus: Every weekend, you can get a 100% match bonus and win up to 1.500 EUR. Betflip minimum deposit limit for this offer is 10 EUR.
400% Welcome Bonus on your first two deposits. The minimum deposit needed is $35. CODE: ‘CHERRY400’.
History of PayNearMe 📖
Terms and Conditions for casinos with PayNearMe 📑
When you use this payment method you are expected to abide by certain rules which prevent underage gambling and money laundering.
The best online casinos with PayNearMe will require you to provide a document such as a passport, ID card, or current driver’s license to be able to use it.
On the bright side, you don’t have to go through lengthy verification processes when visiting casinos where you can use PayNearMe. These are similar advantages to what you would enjoy at an Ecopayz casino or a Neosurf casino.
You might also be required to upload a recent utility bill before you can enjoy the top games for PayNearMe casinos, but this is a one-time requirement.
How does PayNearMe work at online casinos? 🤔
How to make a deposit with PayNearMe at casinos? 👩🏫
Once you identify what casinos accept PayNearMe from the extensive list of casinos that accept PayNearMe, you can make a casino deposit. There is no need to contact customer support for this purpose, as the process is simple and this is one of the best casino payment methods for loading an account.
Casinos with PayNearMe advertise this solution as perfect for online gambling near me and stay true to its word. The PayNearMe barcode is the catalyst for the entire process and by following these five steps, you can start playing at the safe online casino accepting this banking instrument.
How to withdraw at online casinos with PayNearMe? 📤
Now that you know how to find PayNearMe casino sites and load your account, it is time to look at the withdrawal casinos options.
👉 At the time of writing, you still require alternative payment methods to withdraw your winnings, even from the best PayNearMe casinos.
👉 Once this innovative payment system will be implemented for withdrawals as well, you’d be able to close the loop and cash out profits from your high roller casino games back through PayNearMe.
Why should I use PayNearMe for online casinos? 🥇
The reason people have switched from credit and debit cards, as well as bank transfers to alternative payment methods, are numerous. If you play at a PayNearMe Cash Casino you enjoy the enhanced convenience of an online casino with PayPal while using a payment method accepted in the US.
The fact that you can’t withdraw winnings made with prepaid cards and payment methods such as PayNearMe is not a big disadvantage. You’ll be able to cash out your profits using alternative payment methods with minimal ease and a short waiting time.
For the time being, PayNearMe reviews highlight the advantage of using a payment method that allows you to load your account from a nearby shop.
The best payment alternative for PayNearMe at casinos 💳
It’s easy to learn how to use PayNearMe and once you learn how long does pay near me takes, you will be tempted to use this payment method exclusively. However, you won’t be able to cash out your profits from an online casino near me using this solution, so you need an alternative. Feel free to make casino deposits with PayNearMe and then use one of these alternative solutions.
PROS 👍 and CONS 👎 of PayNearMe casinos
- Accepted in many US states where gambling is legal
- Many cash payment locations are available
- Funds are available in a matter of minutes
- Private, secure, and safe cash deposits
- Only available in the United States
- Can’t be used to withdraw profits
FAQ about using PayNearMe payments at online casinos 🙋♂️
The best alternative to deposits without a bank account
US players who browse a PayNearMe casino list will be delighted to discover how many new operators are joining the fray. You can easily find a shop accepting this payment method, so you can use the barcodes to load your casino account in a matter of minutes.
The verification process is very basic and little information is disclosed about players, so your privacy is protected. Feel free to use it at legal online casinos in the US and enjoy the minimal fees and swift money transfers.