What is a live casino app? Online casino games come in sorts of formats. From classic games to instant win titles, crypto-friendly games, and, of course, mobile titles.
Live casino games are just one of those variants. Moreover, live casino games have recently branched out from online casinos and joined the mobile live casinos revolution.
If you want to learn more about these games, what they can offer, and the apps that support them, you’ve come to the right place.
Read our guide to live casino apps and games to learn more right now.
- 1Your guide to live casino apps in 2022
- 2How to play live casino games online
- 3What can live casino apps offer me?
- 4The biggest live casino software providers listed
- 5Key things to note about real money bets on live casino apps
- 6How to choose the best live casino apps
- 7Pros and cons of playing live casino apps
- 8Frequently asked questions about live casino apps
Our top picks for live casinos with apps in 2022
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €150 (1 BTC) + 25 FS
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €150 (2 BTC) + 50 FS
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €200 (2 BTC) + 50 FS
- 4th Deposit Bonus: 100 Free Spins
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
- 1st Deposit: Use the COBRA100 code. The match rate is 100% and the maximum bonus is 500 EUR. You will also get 250 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: Use the COBRA50 code. The match rate is 50% and the maximum bonus is 150 EUR. You will also get 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: Use the COBRA125 code. The match rate is 125% and the maximum bonus is 400 EUR. No free spins this time.
Your guide to live casino apps in 2022
Assuming you play a live casino app that is associated with a licensed, regulated operator, then you have nothing to worry about. Playing at live casinos online is supposed to be safe but also fun.
Therefore, the best sites can also offer live casino games, slots, table games, and more via their casino apps. We naturally recommend playing via this medium, but only if it is safe.
Therefore, we recommend that you choose one of our approved and recommended apps.
Best online live casino in 2022
Live dealer casino apps explained
What is a live online casino app, and how is it different from playing at online casinos on your smartphone? Effectively, a live casino app is a piece of software that offers a customised, streamlined, and optimised mobile casino experience. Unlike instant play (HTML5) browser-based mobile casinos, the design and layout of apps will be more bespoke. The services offered may also differ from a browser experience, such as including mobile app bonuses, top casino live app rewards, and payment methods.
However, despite these subtle differences, you’ll find most of the same great slot machines, free play games, casino cash deals, and payouts. Getting started and learning to play at the best casinos live only takes a few short steps. They include:
How to play live casino games online
There are three different ways that you can play with mobile casino apps. We’re not going to include Windows apps here, as that platform is now virtually defunct for mobile gameplay. The three ways that you can bet on live casino games on the go include:
Some related articles that will spark your interest
What can live casino apps offer me?
There are dozens of mobile casinos in 2022 to play at. Not all of them offer live casino dealers. Those that do provide you with a wealth of added options that are worth exploring, though. When playing with top live mobile casino apps, you’ll naturally get to see your balance information and have your account settings adjustable. However, you should expect to see the following options provided to boot:
The biggest live casino software providers listed
Evolution Gaming may be the largest and first software provider to have made their live casino games playable on the go, but other developers have since followed suit. Here is a brief rundown of the top developers offering live casino game apps in 2022:
Key things to note about real money bets on live casino apps
There are a few things that are worth noting about the live casino app sector before you decide to wager your very hard-earned cash on them. Fortunately, we’ve put together a brief list for you to make a note of. It includes:
- Blackjack is the most common live casino game in terms of the sheer number of available tables.
- Some live internet casino games can be played on beginner’s tables with low stakes, just like there is a wealth of high roller/VIP tables out there.
- Real money roulette is arguably the game with the most variants. Casino roulette games can number five, six, even ten different types of mobile roulette titles on some apps.
- Live baccarat is the third most commonly found game and should be playable at all casinos worth their salt.
- Other notable live casino app games include table poker, dice games like craps and Sic Bo, Asian titles like Dragon Tiger, Teen Patti and Andar Bahar, and oddities such as Cash or Crash and Fan Tan.
- Money-wheel and game show releases used to be the exclusive plaything of Evolution Gaming, but other developers – such as Pragmatic Play and Ezugi – are starting to follow suit.
- Some live casino apps are UK specific, and others may only be available for players in selected countries.
- Even live casino apps can typically offer slots apps and games, and some may also provide sports betting, bingo, or poker gambling options to boot.
How to choose the best live casino apps
When one thinks of tips and tricks, they might immediately assume that we’re referring to ways to cheat the games and bag the best online casino payouts. However, as you should be aware of, there is no way to guarantee a win when gambling at online casinos. Instead, we’re going to introduce you to a few top tips for finding the best live casino apps. Here’s what we recommend to our readers:
◊ Be sure that you understand the operating system that the mobile casino is catering to. This means you need an Apple device for some live casino apps or an Android one for others. Some are best suited to specific devices, such as those online casinos for iPads. Finally, look out for dodgy casinos. Duplicate and “fake” apps exist. Always check the licensing and certifications of a casino to ensure that you’re playing with an official app.
◊ Any top live casino app will provide you with mobile-friendly banking options to deposit with. Moreover, the terms for live casino app withdrawals will be just the same as at the casino. You should be able to deposit small sums and withdraw large ones without additional charges.
◊ If in doubt, check our live casino app reviews. We’ve done our homework to ensure that you’re playing at the best sites. If we recommend it, you can rest assured that we’ve examined a live casino app and deemed it safe for real money betting and gameplay.
Pros and cons of playing live casino apps
- Live casino games are now mobile-friendly
- Expect to play baccarat, blackjack, roulette and more
- Some live casino apps are also crypto-friendly
- Most top online casinos offer downloadable and instant play mobile casino apps
- Some live casino apps are iOS or Android specific
- Older devices aren’t always guaranteed to run them smoothly
- Some apps require frequent updates, while HTML5 instant play live casino gaming doesn’t
Frequently asked questions about live casino apps
Get started with the best live casino apps on the net today
Now that you know a bit about live casino apps, perhaps you fancy having a crack at the games supported on them. You don’t have to look far and wide to find the best live casino apps online.
Nip over to our review section or check out the sites listed on this page to find the best online casinos in 2022 offering live, mobile casino app gameplay.