The majority of online casinos require making a deposit. In order to get some goodies, you need to pay up first. While this is the general rule, there is an exception to this: No deposit bonuses. This promotion is like a dream come true: The only thing you need to do is completing the registration and becoming a member of the casino site. In return, you will get lots of different goodies – free spins, cash prizes, free coins to spend on games…
Basically, the casino site will reward you for signing up and without making a deposit. In this context, this is a casino registration bonus and anybody can get it. But, how does it work, really? More importantly, what things should you consider when choosing one of the no deposit bonus offers? In this article, we will answer all of these questions. But, let’s start with the obvious question: Online casino no deposit bonus, how does it work?
Our Best Casino Picks
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
The “Welcome bonus” is a general term, and it covers no deposit casino bonus offers too. This is the general name of online casino promotions that target new members, and we can say that they divide into two main categories: The ones that require making a deposit beforehand and the ones that don’t. A 100% casino bonus is a good example to the first: This means your deposit will be matched by 1:1 and depositing 50 EUR, for example, will result in getting another 50 EUR. These types of bonuses can be quite useful, especially if the match rate is high enough.
A 400% casino bonus, for example, will easily quadruple your starting budget. However, there is a catch: You always need to pay upfront and sometimes the minimum deposit amount required to activate the promotion can be quite high. Moreover, making a deposit also means making a financial commitment: Even if you don’t like the casino site, you may feel forced to stay as a member, because of your chosen payment casino method.
No deposit bonuses work quite different. They are for new members too, but in order to activate them, you just need to complete the registration. That’s right: There is no need to pay upfront. Just become a member and log in to your account, your bonuses will be waiting for you. It may be hard to understand the reasoning behind no deposit bonuses: Why do casino sites offer them? Well, there are a couple of reasons:
- This is a casino registration bonus, which means its primary purpose is to increase the member count of the casino site. While some of these new members won’t stay long term, some of them will do and continue to make deposits. In the long run, the online casino will make a profit.
- They are not that financially challenging for the casino site. A 300% casino bonus, for example, will require making a deposit because it will give bigger awards. No deposit bonuses, on the other hand, will just give a couple of free spins (usually 5-10) or a small amount of cash prize (usually 5 EUR/USD). Basically, they will give much less than casino welcome bonus And since there is a wagering requirement, the casino site can easily afford them.
Become a member, get your free spins/cash prize, use them to play games, and continue to be a member if you liked what you saw: This is the answer to online casino no deposit bonus, how does it work question. But, what can you get with this promotion, really? Is it worth the effort?
Practical Examples To No Deposit Bonuses: What Can You Get?
So, what can you get with a no deposit casino bonus? It is obvious what you get with a 100% casino bonus or a 500% First Deposit Bonus: These figures show the match rates. No deposit bonuses, on the other hand, do not have any percentages. So, what are the things you can get with them? We can say that there are three things you can get with a no deposit bonus, and these are:
The common feature of all these casino welcome bonus categories is that you get to keep what you win. For example, if you managed to win 30 EUR/USD with your free spins, it is yours to keep. There are, of course, some terms and conditions you need to follow –which we will talk about below- but any payout you win is yours.
Bet Sizes And Game Types Matter
If you get a cash bonus (or free play bonus) check for whether you are allowed to use them as you want. For example, is there a bet size limit or are you allowed to spend all of your bonus with a single bet? Are you allowed to play all kinds of table games or is your bonus just for video poker machines? Simply put, does the casino site allow you to use your bonus freely or restrict you? As can be guessed, it is best not to have a restriction.
Claiming The No Deposit Bonus In 3 Steps
We answered “online casino no deposit bonus, how does it work” question above, so let’s talk about how you can claim one. It is an easy process, to be honest, and you can start using any no deposit bonus in a maximum of 5 minutes if you follow these steps:
What To Do
Top Casino List That Offer Minimum To No Deposit Bonuses
Casino Reload Bonus
After becoming a member, you can keep getting bonuses for your deposits too. This specific promotion is called a casino reload bonus and by using it wisely, you will never run out of gambling money.Casino Reload Bonus
What Is Wagering And How Does It Affect No Deposit Bonuses?
The wagering requirement means that you need to wager a certain amount of money in order to withdraw your winnings that come from the bonus. As mentioned above, your winnings are yours to keep: If you win 100 EUR/USD with your cash bonus or 50 EUR/USD with your free spins, you can keep them. However, they will be in a “locked” state and cannot be withdrawn. In order to unlock them, you need to wager money, which means depositing money to the casino site and using it to play games.
So, how much money you need to wager? This is determined by the wagering rate, and it is different at each online casino. You should try to find a low wager casino, as can be guessed. For example, if this rate is 15x and you won 50 EUR/USD, you just need to wager 750 EUR/USD (15 x 50). We cannot answer the “online casino no deposit bonus, how does it work” question without talking about the wagering requirement, it is that important.
You Should Check For The Cashout Limit Too
The cashout limit is different from the wagering requirement. It means there is no limit on how much you can win with the no deposit bonus, but there is a limit on how much you can withdraw. For example, by using your free spins, you can even win 1.000 EUR/USD – sooner or later, there will be a player lucky enough who manages to do this. But if the cashout limit is just 20 EUR/USD, for example, you can withdraw only 20 EUR/USD, not the full prize amount. Usually, a cashout limit is a disadvantage and you should try to avoid it.
Should You Use A No Deposit Bonus?
- Let’s you learn about the casino site without making a financial commitment
- Completing the registration is the only thing you need to do
- If you don’t like the online casino, you can simply move away
- Some unfair terms can make it useless (i.e. low cashout limits)