Giropay is a descendant of Deutsche Post bank of Germany which was created in the February of 2006. Giropay is heavily used by them for shopping, sending money, gambling, and betting in online casinos and sportsbooks.
A report suggested that 40% of the total transactions taking place in Germany in a year are made by internet payment methods such a Giropay.
The system resembles other payments methods like iDEAL of Dutch, Mybank of Canada, etc. Giropay services are available only to residents of Germany and for transferring money to German-based merchants and offshore merchants that allow Giropay gateway and international online casino Giropay.
Top Online Casinos Where You Can Use Giropay
History of Giropay
Casinos that Accept Giropay
In this section, we compare online casinos that accept online casino Giropay payment, i.e. online casino prepaid Giropay cards, and online casino Giropay fees. Just create a Giropay account before you get started at casinos. Once you visit their website and select the option for activation, you would need to fill in your details along with your chosen host bank account’s details like bank name, branch, account number, etc or even some payment methods like BankID. After verification of this information, you will be asked to create a username and password which later you could use to pay at any site including online casinos.
Mr. play provides several methods for funding their casino account which includes Giropay and other payment methods like Mastercard, Visa, Trustly, Neteller, skrill, Astropay, etc. They also accept many currencies including the euro, rupee, dollar, and others. The minimum deposit amount accepted by the casino is 10 euros or equivalent. The withdrawal amount is usually credited back to the same method used for the deposit. As a welcome bonus, the site offers a 100 percent monetary bonus of up to 200 euros and 100 extra spins. Besides this, they have other regular offers going on the casino site for its players. The casino has a plethora of casino games including scratch cards, blackjack, roulette, slots, jackpots, card games, Live games, VIP Clubs, etc.
Deposits and withdrawals using Giropay
Giropay provides an instant and easy method of payment in casinos in the top online German online casino list. You can fund a casino account in pay n play casino sites using Giropay in few simple steps. They are:
- After choosing a suitable casino from online casinos that accept Giropay, you need to register yourself on the site to create an account. It would need a few personal information like name, age, email id, etc.
- After your account has successfully been created, log into your account.
- Navigate the payment page on the website where you can make a deposit. The option to open the page is often present on the home page.
- On the payment page, you would need to choose the Giropay payment method, which you can find with other options like credit and debit cards.
- After choosing the option, you may have two methods to pay.
- First, you need to give your Giropay ID from where you will be redirected to your bank’s internet banking page, where you will have to fill in details of your bank account that will include PIN. Your multifactor authenticated bank may send you a one-time security code that is TAN (Transaction Authorisation Number) in your contact number to confirm approval of the payment. After this, the fund will instantly get transferred to your online casino Giropay deposit account.
- Another lesser-known way is to give Giropay a username and password to make the deposit. This happens in the new combined Giropay, where it got combined with paydirekt. Such transactions have additional security by paydirekt buyer’s protection. In this case, too, the fund will be transferred immediately, without the hassle of filling up account details.
Although funding a casino account using Giropay is simple, it is not possible to withdraw any amount of your money using Giropay. Casinos online Giropay does not provide an option for withdrawal from any site including casinos and sportsbooks. A user of Giropay may try other methods of payments such as bank transfers, but it takes many days to get processed. Another way of payment could be the use of e-wallets like Jeton, PayPal, etc where you can recharge the wallet and then make deposits using the money in the e-wallet and your winning will also get credited in your e-wallet.
This method can be used in the best online PayPal casino, PayOp casino sites or Jeton casinos. Few payment systems are very similar to Giropay like Trustly, it functions the same way as in, it is directly linked to your bank, like Ripple Casino method. The advantage of Trustly over Giropay is that it provides the withdrawal option. However, it is accessible only in a trustly casino. Some other alternatives of Giropay could be used in Mastercard casino list, SporoPay and 2022 Paysafe card casinos.
Fees and taxes
Pros and cons
Like any other system of payment, Giropay has some drawbacks despite being one of the best in the market. Before choosing Giropay as your payment method, consider the following pros and cons list of using Giropay for gambling in online casinos. The list will serve you as a comprehensive guide for the Giropay payment method.
- Banking System: The system used by Giropay provides a reliable and secure way of payment in gambling websites.
- Easy Registration: You can easily register to Giropay.
- Security: Giropay payment method uses AES 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2 for data encryption to provide quality security during any transaction done by Giropay.
- Available in Only Germany: Giropay is a German-based service whose associate banks are German banks only.
- No Option to Withdraw: One of the main drawbacks of this payment system is the lack of a withdrawal option.
- Restrictions by the Host Bank: If you are an account holder of a bank that is not associated with Giropay, you can not avail of their services.
Giropay Casino Bonuses
Giropay Casinos for Real Money
To win real money in the best online casino real money, you need to find a suitable casino with the best welcome bonus offers. By taking advantage of monetary offers like deposit matches and no-deposit bonuses to wager it on profitable games, so that to earn real money from it. You should always play predictable games that depend on statistics and intelligence rather than luck, like games like blackjack, roulette, and other such games in pay by mobile casino sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Giropay - A Prefered Payment Tool at Top Casinos
Giropay is a trusted payment method in Germany, and thus more and more online casinos are incorporating this payment method in their system. Giropay is reliable as a descendant of Deutsche Postbank. Online casino Giropay payment method is accepted in 21,673 websites and 19,102 unique domains. It is accessible in various online casinos that offer great welcome bonuses to attract players to their site. Although it seems flawless, there is no option of withdrawing your winnings using Giropay. Yet, Germans consider Giropay as the safest online casino payment option. Giropay directly links your bank account to your Giropay id without the involvement of any third party which makes it’s a cost-free and fast way of transferring money.