Unibet is a “jack of all trades” casino, it offers different kinds of online gambling. Therefore, it’s betting and transaction limits greatly vary according to the service type you are using. However, we can still give some general information about the overall limits:
- The minimum deposit and withdrawal limit of Unibet online casino is 10 EUR.
- The maximum withdraw amount is determined according to your membership status and the payment method you prefer. So, it is different for everybody.
- If you have a bonus active, you may not be able to make a full withdrawal from Unibet.
- In order to make a withdrawal, Unibet asks you to wager the deposit amount one time. SO, for example, if you deposit 50 EUR, you need to wager another 50 EUR to make any amount of withdrawal.
- As a general rule, all transactions are free of charge and do not have any fees. However, this may change according to your country of residence – check your personal account page to see any fees apply to you or not.
- The minimum bet amount is 0.01 EUR; which can be wagered on slot machines. The maximum bet amount seems to be 1.000 EUR. However, note that you may get much higher limits than this, according to your membership status.
Type of the Casino
Unibet is an instant play casino. This means all of its games and infrastructure work on your browser, there is no need to download any kind of software. Pick a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox and install the latest version of Adobe Flash – you are good to go.
In terms of mobile gaming, there is a different Unibet casino app for every mobile operating system. These are:
- Unibet Casino Mobile Application: The app for casino games only, contains more than 150 games in total.
- Unibet Poker Application: The app for multiplayer poker games.
- Unibet Sports Betting: The app for placing live and classic sports bets. Covers more than 40.000 sporting events.
- Unibet Hockey Expert: The app for major hockey leagues. It offers no betting options, just for informational purposes.
All of these applications are available for Android and iOS. In addition to these, you can use Unibet mobile website for gambling on mobile devices.
According to the terms of its license, Unibet online casino does not accept members from the following countries: Australia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Romania, Ireland, and United States of America.