The grand prizes of progressive slots continue to increase steadily and sometimes reach millions. Sometimes they even grow to break the world record and make a lucky player literally a millionaire. We know that you want to be one of these lucky players. So, you should get as much information about the subject as possible. For example, how often do progressive slots payout? More importantly, how to tell if a slot machine is hot? Is it better to play old jackpot games like Bally slots or should you focus on next-generation jackpots? In this guide we have prepared for you, you can find answers to these questions and all other things about hitting the jackpot with progressive slot machines.
- 1Best Casinos For Hitting The Jackpot With Progressive Slot Machines
- 2What Are Progressive Slots?
- 3How To Tell If A Slot Machine Is Hot?
- 4Progressive Vs Regular Slot Payouts: Do They Affect Each Other?
- 5How To Hit At The Casino: When Do Slots Pay?
- 6Progressive Slot Myths You Should Forget
- 7Pros And Cons Of Progressive Jackpot Payouts
- 8Learn How To Hit Jackpot On Slot Machines, Spin The Reels!
Best Casinos For Hitting The Jackpot With Progressive Slot Machines
We will tell you how to hit at the casino but note that you still need a “casino” to play after learning the answer. And not any online casino will do: You need to play at the best ones. Luckily for you, we call ourselves “Analyze Casino” for a reason: We analyzed dozens of casino sites, checked their games & bonuses, and found the best ones. You can see our picks below. Pick one, join today, and let’s find out how often do progressive slots payout together!
- Get a 100% up to €500 on your first deposit with a minimum deposit of €20
- Get an additional 500 Free Spins when you deposit €55+
- The free spins are released in bundles of 50 free spins per day, over the course of 10 days
- Wagering requirements: 30x
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
- First deposit is 500% up to €100
- Second deposit is 400% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Third deposit is 300% up to €120 + 50 Free Spins (no wagering)
- Wagering requirements: x30
What Are Progressive Slots?
To understand how to tell when a slot machine is going to hit, we need to explain what are progressive slot games and how do they work. Progressive slots are actually normal slot games. They can be classified as classic, video, or 3D according to their features. The rules are exactly the same: To qualify for a payout, you must place the same symbols next to each other. The difference from other slot games is that they have a big prize amount (jackpot). So, in addition to the payouts made by the symbols, there is another prize that can be won, and the amount of it is quite large.
If this additional prize is static (which means the amount does not change like the Reel Em In slots), you are playing a fixed jackpot game. However, if the reward continues to increase after every game played and lost, it is progressively growing. Therefore, games with this feature are called “progressive jackpot slots”. For example, Mega Fortune, which is among Netent slots, is such a game. The amount of the grand prize continues to increase until a player wins, and can sometimes reach millions.
Top online casinos selection
How To Tell If A Slot Machine Is Hot?
This term refers to understanding how to tell when a slot is close to hitting the jackpot. In other words, whether the progressive jackpot game is about to pay or not. So, how do you know when a slot machine will hit? Well, the old-timers had a way. Slot machines have a history of almost 150 years. They were invented in the late 19th century, and their designs remained unchanged until almost the 60s. The original design of the slot machines resembled the old clocks that had be to wind up to work: What spun the reels was springs and gears. After a certain number of spins took place, the springs and gears came to a certain position and remained steady for a while. The resulting kinetic energy caused a particular part of the slot machines to heat up. By tapping this section, professional gamblers could have understood how hot it was and see if the machine was about to pay. The terms “hot” and “cold” originate from this period.
Of course, hitting the jackpot with progressive slot machines does not work this way anymore. A computer program now decides when to pay and uses an RNG (Random Number Generator) software for this. In other words, digital software answers the how often do progressive slots payout question. When you press the “spin” button, RNG creates random numbers and compares them to the numerical counterparts of the jackpot symbols. If the result is positive, those symbols appear on the screen and you win the jackpot. If it is negative, you have to try your luck again. Today, the question of how to tell when a slot is close to hitting the jackpot does not make any sense, because even the person who programmed that game cannot answer it. Each spin is independent of each other and nobody knows what the result will be. Below, we will share a few tips that can help you for hitting the jackpot with progressive slot machines, but remember: There is no 100% sure way to predict when progressive slots will pay.
How Often Do Progressive Slots Payout?
Progressive Vs Regular Slot Payouts: Do They Affect Each Other?
No, they don’t. These payouts are independent of each other. You can win the jackpot during the free spins round, for example, or right after scoring a big win from symbols. Most of the jackpots are random and do not even require landing a specific set of symbols, they can happen anytime. Betsoft slots, for example, usually work like this: You can suddenly win the jackpot while playing the game casually. Hitting the jackpot with progressive slot machines is random and regular symbol payouts do not affect it.
How To Hit At The Casino: When Do Slots Pay?
So, how often do progressive slots payout, really? More importantly, how to tell when a slot is close to hitting the jackpot? As mentioned above, nobody can tell, but we can share a couple of tips with you:
- If a game’s jackpot prize is unexpectedly higher, this means that it will pay out shortly. For example, if a game with no payout greater than 100,000 EUR in the past has a jackpot prize of 110,000 EUR, it will pay in a very short time. (It is not possible to know the exact time, of course.)
- Choose progressive slots that don’t require you to play with the maximum bet and divide your bankroll among them. In other words, don’t choose a single game and spend your entire budget on it: Every spin is a new chance to win, and making a spin in every game will be much more useful in the long run.
- RTP is still important. Choose progressive slots with high RTPs, as long as possible. This won’t increase your winning chances but it will affect the payout frequency. As a result, you will win a prize much sooner. The average RTP of progressive slots is somewhere between 88% and 92%. Try to find 93% and more.
Progressive Slot Myths You Should Forget
World’s Biggest Progressive Jackpot Win
Pros And Cons Of Progressive Jackpot Payouts
- They are big - big enough to make you a millionaire
- Winning them is almost always a random event, you don’t need to learn new rules
- They still offer regular payouts too, the jackpot is not the only prize you can win
- Every online casino offers them
- The RTP rates are almost always lower than regular slots
- Winning the grand prize will require much more spins when compared to the regular payouts
Learn How To Hit Jackpot On Slot Machines, Spin The Reels!
That’s it: Now you know much more about jackpot games. Nobody can tell how often do progressive slots payout but there are a couple of tips for hitting the jackpot with progressive slot machines. We shared all of them above and you know how to hit at the casino now – it is time to make some practice. Join one of our recommended casinos, pick a jackpot game, and start spinning the reels: Good luck!