Taking a step beyond the usual slot machines, the 243 payline slot games have actually taken the online casino world by storm. This is new, fresh and innovative, including several different features to keep the users hooked. From a player’s point of view, these slots give them a lot more options to win.
In most casinos, you can win if you get a specific symbol combination in particular patterns. Instead of that, these new slot games work by providing a win to the user every time three or more symbols land up on consecutive reels. These games are especially famous in bitcoin slots, Thunderstruck slots, and online casino jackpots. With many more such winning chances, you can actually benefit from these 243 slots, with an augmented win potential.
Best Casinos To Play 243 Payline Slots
What Is The Origin Of 243 Ways Slots?
Pros And Cons Of 243 Payline Slots
243 payline slots, similar to pigge riches slots, dogecoin slots, bitcoin slots, and bonus buy slots, have proven to be a big blessing for all casino players. This is especially true for online enthusiasts. The biggest pro here relates to the fact that there are many more ways to make a win.
Ideally, you have 243 more ways to win in this game. Apart from that, you can get more value from your bet. For instance, in the traditional format, the idea was to place a coin on every payline you are interested in. So, if you had 20 paylines, you would require 20 coins at least.
But 243 payline slot game is very different from that. For every spin you could invest as low as 10 coins, and you are good to go! With this new way of reading the screen for slots, it becomes easier to make an earning. You can come across winning combinations more frequently here since there are no specific payline restrictions imposed here.
At the same time, it might take some time to adjust to the new way of reading the screen. This is especially true if you are a seasoned conventional casino slots player. Once you are comfortable with the new setup, you are good to go.
Things To Focus On Before Choosing 243 Payline Slots
243 payline slots are definitely a welcome change from the usual conventional slot games available in traditional casinos. Having said that, here are some things to consider before choosing the right 243 slot game for your wager.
- First and foremost, you must take a close look at the betting limits to know how to play the game. Checking the available denominations will give you an idea of how much to invest and what your bankroll looks like.
- It is best to know the RTP of slots before choosing the perfect 243 slot game. The RTP for these games is very similar to the other online casino games, and hence it should not be very difficult to understand and estimate.
- How volatile are the slots you are choosing? This is an essential factor to consider while choosing the right slots. This gives you an idea of the frequency or the extent of the payout. For instance, if the slots have low or medium volatility, you can expect to get smaller wins that are more frequent in nature.
- You can take a look a look at the other features of the slots before you choose to invest your money in them. This can add to the level of excitement and fun in the online casino. 243 payline slots usually come with wild symbols and scatter icons to make it a fun ride for you.
Popular 243 Way Slots
There are various slots that take up the 243 way approach these days in online casinos. Each of these slots works well to provide the users with multiple winning combinations. Here are some popular titles you could try out with 243 payline slots.
How Does A Win Work In 243 Payline Slots?
Slots following the 243 winning ways approach is very different from the conventional games. For the usual slots, the winning idea is to get the same symbol across all the reels, following a left to right progression. But for 243 slots, the concept is a little different. The idea here is to find the winning combination irrespective of where each symbol lands up on. There are three essential conditions to be met in order to collect a win on 243 slots.
- The wheel on the extreme left should contain the first paying symbol
- At the end of the spin, all the paying symbols should be situated on adjacent or consecutive reels
- The minimum payout requires a certain number of symbols. The last criterion is for the spin to have sufficient consecutive symbols that qualify for a win.
As long as these three conditions are satisfied, the player will earn a win and make a payout. The position of the connected symbols becomes irrelevant here. In addition, you do not even have to take into consideration a pattern or a shape to match in this form of the game.
Let us take an example to understand the winning chances even better. On any online casino software, you spin the reels on a slot game with 243 paylines. You get three Aces on the first spin, but they are not situated on the first reel. As a result, you don’t make a win here. Let us consider another situation where you get an Ace on the first reel, but there is a reel-gap between the second and third symbol. You do not win here either, unfortunately. In the third scenario, you land up for three Aces on consecutive reels, and this starts from the first reel on the left. This leads you to a winning scenario, and you can safely make a payout here.
So, why do we exactly talk about 243 ways to win? Each such slot machine has a 5 x 3 layout. In other words, there are five reels with three active symbols each. That adds up to 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 = 243 different ways to make a win in these slots. Every time you make a wager on any such casino, you can cover all possible winning combinations.