Switzerland is a fantastic country by all means: It is the birthplace of the Red Cross, home to many international organizations, one of the most developed countries in the world thanks to the quality of Swiss industry, and of course, home of many famous brick-and-mortar casinos. Did you know that three cities in Switzerland are selected to the “top 10 places that offer the most in terms of quality of life” list?
Living and gambling in Switzerland is a marvelous experience, and at least for the moment, there are lots of Switzerland casino sites to play at. As always, it is our job to select the finest of these sites and offer you the list of best online casino Switzerland. But before we do that, let’s start with the gambling laws in Switzerland, as they are quite important for players in Switzerland.
Our Best Casino Pick in Switzerland:
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €1000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €25
Time2Spin Casino VIP Welcome Bonus: 600% up to €6000 + 600 Free Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 250% up to €2000 + 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €2000 + 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Depsoit Bonus: 200% up to €12000 + 200 Free Spins
- Wagering requirements: 35x (bonus + deposit)
- Minimum deposit for the bonus: €250
- Day 1: 100% up to €/$1000 deposit bonus and 15 free spins in Fruit party.
- Day 2: 15 free spins in Joker Bombs.
- Day 3: 20 free spins in Rise Of Olympus
- Day 4: 25 free spins in Reactoonz
- Day 5: 25 free spins in Book Of Dead
- Wagering requirements: 35x
- Minimum deposit: €20
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to £/$/€800
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 150% up to £/$/€1,000
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £/$/€1,200
- Minimum deposit: €25
- Wagering requirements: 50x (bonus)
Other bonuses are up for claim:
- Crypto Bonus: 500% up to £/$/€500
- Weekend Recharge Bonus: 75% up to £/$/€500
- Daily Casino Cashback: 5% up to £/$/€2,000
- Daily Extra Cashback: 30% extra cashback up to £/$/€2,000
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Wagering requirements for the bonus: x30 bonus + deposit
- Max. bet with bonus money: €5
- 1st deposit: 60% up to €100
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to €200 + 25 Free Spins
- 3rd deposit: 40% up to €500 + 50 Free Spins
- wagering requirements: 45x
What are the gambling regulations of Switzerland?
When it comes to online gambling in Switzerland, we have good news and bad news. The good news is, at the moment, there are no problems in regards to gambling: The players from Switzerland are free to play at any casino site they want, local or abroad. (To tell the truth, only abroad, as there are no local casino operators in this country.) The Swiss government is not interested in the internet activities of citizens and does not censor any website and/or financial transaction. In other words, you are free to play at all international online casinos. So, at the moment, we can safely say yes, playing in the online casino in Switzerland is legal. The legal online gambling age Switzerland is 18 and if you are at this age, you are free to choose any casino online Switzerland you want.
The bad news is; this may end in Q2 2022.
Allow us to explain: At the moment, online casino Switzerland sites are in a “grey” area – they are not illegal but not legal too. There are no regulations about them, to simply put. Brick-and-mortar casinos are legal and available in the country, but the Swiss Gambling Act is quite old and does not mention casinos online in Switzerland. In November 2018, a referendum has been held about the subject and 72.9% of Swiss citizens voted “yes” on two things:
- Online casino Switzerland sites should be legal,
- The government must censor offshore casino sites that do not have a gambling license in Switzerland.
In short, casino Switzerland online sites became clearly legal and this is good news. However, online gambling law in Switzerland is “Geldspielgesetz” and according to it, operators that do not have a local license will be banned by the internet service providers, just like in Norway and Germany. Note that this new law is still not in effect, it is expected to become active in Q2 2022. We highly recommend getting a membership in one of our recommended top online casino Switzerland sites until then, as it may become harder after the law becomes effective. Once the new legislation becomes active, there may be no licensed internet casinos in Switzerland for a long time and you should be prepared: Create an account now in one of our suggested casino sites and secure it for the future.
2022 List Of Best Online Casinos In Switzerland
Playing casino Switzerland roulette online or casino Switzerland online poker games in a safe, secure, and fair place is important: The dependability of the casino determines the quality of your gambling experience too. That’s why we prepare our reviews according to a high-level of standards that are tailored for the players from Switzerland. We will talk about how we picked the best online casino Switzerland sites below, but for now, know that all of the casinos below will offer you an unmatched gambling experience. They are licensed from prestigious agencies such as Curacao eGaming and United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and they offer the games of best providers out there, such as Endorphina, Quickspin, VIVO Gaming, Playson, BluePrint Gaming, and Thunderkick. Your job is simple: Pick the online casino Switzerland from the list and start playing. We examined all features of these casinos in detail and we guarantee that they are the best casinos for Swiss players, simple as that. You will thank us while spinning the casino Switzerland online roulette wheel, you can be sure of that.
Online Casino Switzerland List  - Best Bonuses
Our Criteria For Picking The Best Online Casino Switzerland
While selecting the top online casino Switzerland websites, we used detailed criteria, which is the result of years of experience in this industry. In other words, we know what we are doing: We have reviewed casino sites for years and some of us even worked at them. But more importantly, we know what is important for Swiss players, so we can tailor these criteria according to their needs. Take a look at the list below if you want to learn how do we pick top online casino Switzerland sites.
- Exclusive content for Swiss players. Localized content is important to us so we check whether the casinos can tailor their content for Swiss players or not. In other words, we make sure they support Franc (CHF) natively as a currency and offer Swiss language support on both the website and customer support. You will always get an exclusive gambling experience tailored for your specific needs in our recommended casino sites. And of course, we check casino Switzerland online games too and make sure they are of high-quality.
- Bonus offers that can be claimed from Switzerland. Switzerland online casino bonus offers are quite generous and advantageous: You will get access to all of the bonuses in Switzerland. It is our job to make sure you get the fairest bonuses, so we check how useful those no deposit, welcome, reload, and cashback offers are. If you pick one of our suggested sites, you can be sure that you are getting the best deals possible.
- Compliance with Switzerland security standards. The Federal Office for National Economic Supply (FONES) is the organization that sets the cybersecurity standards, which are called “ICT” in short. As can be expected, they represent the unmatched Swiss quality too: When it comes to cyber safety and privacy, FONES standards put the bar quite high. Therefore, we check whether the Swiss language casinos comply with these standards or not.
- Mobile gambling apps and sites for Swiss players. Like in all other parts of the world, mobile casinos are quite popular in Switzerland. Therefore, we evaluate ios casinos and android casinos of websites separately and make sure they work flawlessly. Whether you are using the mobile version of the site or a specific application, things will go smooth, we guarantee it.
- Payment methods were specific to Switzerland. Did you know that Swiss people are in the first place when it comes to mobile payment options and cryptocurrencies? The majority of Swiss citizen prefer to make payments with specialized methods, such as ApplePay, SEPA, Neosurf, Klarna, SamsungPay, and Bitcoin. This is mostly due to the high-quality internet infrastructure in the country. So, while evaluating casino online Switzerland sites, we make sure that they support these specific payment methods too in addition to bank transfers, credit cards, and e-wallets.
Should you play at Switzerland Online Casinos?
It is a good time to gamble in Switzerland: Swiss players get lots of advantages to playing from this country. There is a couple of downsides too but the “pros” are much bigger. Here is a short summary of them:
- You will be the safest player in the world. The Swiss gambling law protects the players in every way: The government offers free responsible gaming help and make sure your payments (and winnings) are always safe. Minors cannot play these games at all and your gambling spending actually help to fund old age pension funds. In other words, everybody benefits.
- You will get amazing internet speed. Needless to say, Switzerland has one of the most advanced internet infrastructures in the world. This means you won’t experience any lags even on mobile devices and turn the reels of slots Switzerland faster than ever. This will also help to get an enjoyable live casino experience: Everything you see on the screen will really happen in real-time.
- You will enjoy the advantages of the blockchain. Swiss citizens like to use cryptocurrencies and there are even crypto ATMs in Switzerland. Moreover, the famous blockchain game developer SoftSwiss is located in this country. SoftSwiss develops games that support “provably fair” technology, so you will always get the highest RTP rates and fairest real money slots online.
- You will need to use VPNs sooner or later. And this is the only “con” of being a Swiss player: In the near future, you will need to use a VPN service in order to access offshore casino sites. To be honest, when compared with the advantages you get, this is a minor problem: Using a VPN is not hard and you can get this service even for free. Moreover, the new gambling law does not restrict financial transactions so you can keep depositing and withdrawing your winnings. Of course, if you use blockchain services, this will never be a problem at all.
Pros And Cons Of Switzerland Casino Websites
- A great variety of games available
- Nice bonuses for Swiss players
- No local online casino operators
FAQ About Switzerland Online Casinos
Desktop Or Mobile Casino Switzerland: Make Your Pick
Even if you did not try mobile gambling before, we recommend giving it a go: Due to high-speed internet in Switzerland, this will be a satisfactory experience. But no matter which gambling type you prefer (mobile or desktop) you can be sure that our recommended casinos will offer you the best options and high-quality games. Read our online casino games guide before starting to play and get ready to roll the dice: We showed you the best places to gamble in Switzerland.